🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte it seems that we have a ticket buyer 😂

🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Why would you even bother throwing that much money at it this early in the game?!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    P.S @Chloè_KKH - am totally stealing your 4th look at some point 😘 I always forget about that coat! 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    ahhh the feeling when you have a great outfit on deck and can’t wait to see if you can crush your ticketbuyer with it 🥰🥰🥰 can’t wait until 1 PM....
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Firstly I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to reply to you  :sweat_smile: but I just have to say, you are an absolute GEM! Like you really know how to make a persons self-confidence soar! Not only are you absolutely hilarious (because seriously your post for me made my day and made me laugh so hard) but I only ever see you posting the most positive stuff about people on here. I just wanted to personally thank you for being a beautiful, positive ray of sunshine on here! And I'm SURE that I'm not the only one that thinks that :heart:

@Rikk Yeah I totally agree, for some reason pants look really suffer compared to the dress/gowns looks, no matter what the theme is unfortunately...except that time we had like a workout theme, but that's the only time I can think of where pants did better than dress looks.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte that coat really surprised me! 
    Android
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    My looks so far. Tiny bags and neutrals seem to work lol. Don’t judge my 3rd look, that was when I realized I was about to lose another ticket if I didn’t submit something immediately lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @evilhag I actually really like your 3rd look. Wish you had gotten more votes on it.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I am barely in first right now:

Image result for second place is the first to lose gif
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited September 2019
    😒
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I am in a constant battle with some chick in Trendsetters. Every time I buy a ticket, she buys more. It’s been like that since yesterday. 😂 I wish she would just give up because at this point... I hate spending so much on this game and it’s too late to back off for me now so I just keep buying more tickets. Currently I have 50 looks submitted and when I try to submit more the number doesn’t go up, the ticket count goes down though and it shows my new look when I click “submit” but the number 50 stays the same... Will I still get votes for these looks or..?! 🤔 @eggsandbananas

P.S My competitor is either crazy about that hair just like me or she has unlimited amount of tickets, she literally change her looks like every 5 minutes. I don’t understand... 😭 💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @EmCharlotte I couldn’t stop wondering who look 3 reminded me of, and just realized it’s JLo. She’s worn that exact outfit in a music video, and those hats extensively, although I can’t recall any specifics on the latter:

So, kudos on your unintentional JLo inspiration; you definitely deserved those scores! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Wow @KimsBestie I wonder if there is some limitation where there are 50 looks max?
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I am in a constant battle with some chick in Trendsetters. Every time I buy a ticket, she buys more. It’s been like that since yesterday. 😂 I wish she would just give up because at this point... I hate spending so much on this game and it’s too late to back off for me now so I just keep buying more tickets. Currently I have 50 looks submitted and when I try to submit more the number doesn’t go up, the ticket count goes down though and it shows my new look when I click “submit” but the number 50 stays the same... Will I still get votes for these looks or..?! 🤔 @eggsandbananas

P.S My competitor is either crazy about that hair just like me or she has unlimited amount of tickets, she literally change her looks like every 5 minutes. I don’t understand... 😭 💔

I'd be surprised if she's "buying" tickets at all.
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Wow @KimsBestie I wonder if there is some limitation where there are 50 looks max?
    I just submitted my other look and my old 50th look changed into the one I just submitted now. So I am guessing that there’s no maximum. 😭 FML 💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • LexiKKHLexiKKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    @katiealexandraa is that you?
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @LostInAnImage oh wow! Definitely unintentional but maybe people noticed and that’s why it scored well 😂 thank you 💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    Well, I just lost my first-place position due to the seemingly simultaneous onset of rapid ticket buying by THREE people in my group. So now I'm fourth and absolutely won’t catch up no matter what. I’ll still keep trying for the earnable dress though, it’s my main interest :smiley:
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos My older sister once wound up on the two connecting flights from Finland to the US, a combined total of ~18 hours, IN HER PROM DRESS. She couldn’t  even fit in her seat and the carts were running over the dress for the first nine hours straight. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited September 2019
    Deletion of rude comment; my apologies to anyone who felt insulted by it. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Abbeymae I'm dying for it. I'm trying not to beg too much in case Glu decides to monetize by sticking it in a GB and make us chase for it. 
    @soundspretty they'll just launch a 2.0 of KKH altogether and profit doubly off the same person. Kim Kardashian: the blue era. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Oh lord I just read @KimsBestie has 50 outfits already on this SYS. Girrrrrl how in Lords name you put together 50 looks?????? I can barely make 14. And maybe 50 its the top, maybe the game is not made for 50+ tickets and just collapsed
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Msjagger68 I know that we will never know for sure why someone hits the disagree, and even when you know it doesn't make sense for someone to disagree to a certain comment, but people do it anyways, people do it by mistake or they just do it, so don't think about it, if they disagree its their opinion, as long as you don't disrespect someone you can say here all you want. At least this is my point of view. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 3 - 5. Not doing great but better than yesterday, I just want to finish the event and stay in top 5 TS for the dress

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Loving all the submissions you guys, I have been playing KKH all day today and got my submissions in on time. Currently I’m in 3rd I haven’t won anything from an SYS I’m weeks because my weekends are too busy but this weekend I’ve a great feeling 😁🙌🏼