🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow I'm actually enjoying this theme since the voters are being so kind to me on my game 😻

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @LexiKKH not me! 😘
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    @Msjagger68 I know that we will never know for sure why someone hits the disagree, and even when you know it doesn't make sense for someone to disagree to a certain comment, but people do it anyways, people do it by mistake or they just do it, so don't think about it, if they disagree its their opinion, as long as you don't disrespect someone you can say here all you want. At least this is my point of view. 
    I know what you mean, but it’s just frustrating and confusing when people disagree for the wrong reason.  I was responding to the fact that this player had gotten the suitcase WAY before anyone else was eligible to get it, not what they were wearing. I guess that they interpreted it differently. 🤷🏾‍♀️

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    My sixth  look. It need to score at least 42 points every looks to reach the earnable dress. Not too sure if I’m going to make it. 😨
    Playing on IOS.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Carol Davida finally your voters appreciate you 😫😫😫

so if there is ANY cap on trendsetters I am sure @KimsBestie will find it 😂
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 5-6. My doll is watching the voters with superiority cause they don't understand what fashion means 

Android
    @Scarletkkh glad you are sticking with the lip color from a few weeks ago because your doll looks amazing in it 👌 your outfits have been incredible lately!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Thank you @charlottegold 💕⭐️. I love that lip colour, its my favorite at the moment. I also like the nude pink and light pink. Guess im a sucker for pink🤦‍♀️😂
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @Carol Davida finally your voters appreciate you 😫😫😫

so if there is ANY cap on trendsetters I am sure @KimsBestie will find it 😂
    “No cap Fam” 😭😂😂😂
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 1-5

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I haven't scored over 41 at any point during this SYS ugh

God I miss the old one where you had to style a look around an item
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    So, I have a genuine inquiry that I don’t know how to pose without offending someone. Lol. Basically, every single SYS event, I’m left puzzled as to why some dolls are so...twitchy. 

Their eyes are rolling around their head, their head is constantly moving, their body is having small (stylish) spasms...and it’s usually a doll in a gorgeous gown. Wtf is that? Gown-induced seizures? 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
     @SisSnappedLikeThanos Your doll is so cute!! I feel like we don’t see her very often but when we do 😍✨ also I love that outfit! The complementary colors is a genius idea, I’m surprised it didn’t score better ☹️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @LostInAnImage I feel like it's probably a side effect of the colloquially-known "pee pose"
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Well I'm actually actively doing research in search for cures for neurodevelopmental disorders, so maybe I can include SGRF as a little addendum. We can
    probably assume it started in early childhood; most things do.

The news about SGRF, its durability and frequency of occurrence of relapse must be disseminated to the world, so the public is at least aware of the scope and extent of the madness we’re facing on a weekly basis.  
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    quick question, do u think this jumpsuit/dress idk what it is will score well on the voting booth? Can u give me your opinions please! 
    @Ryley1e Yeah, I've been voting a bunch (insomnia, yay!) and every time I’ve seen that outfit it’s been the popular choice. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @LostInAnImage thank yeez cause I don't know what else im gonna submit later, im going with the whole "coat, winter, dress" all in one and I been getting 47's and if I wanna get 1st I need more scores like those!!!

Thanks 4 sharing your opinions!!! 
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos the only logical explanation is that the voters are JEALOUS AS HELL of your full on SN A T CH E D self 
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos didn’t you compare this SYS to Snakes on a Plane earlier? I just realized how apt that was upon leaving the voting booth—somehow that gray/silver snake skin dress is “the dress” of this event. Truly snakes on a plane come to life.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I got one over 50, it's a miracle!
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited September 2019
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I love everyone’s inspo, it’s helped me so much! 💛 Fall-inspired looks (and the leaf aura) are doing best in my experience. my highest scoring looks so far, in case they help anyone:
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈