🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    For anybody who needs inspo to boost up their scores these two looks scored well for me. The leaves 🍀🍁🍂🍃 aura seemed to help and I styled my doll with fall looks. So I think that I'm gonna continue using it for the rest of the sys event 🙂

Omg I saw that first look and voted for you 😜
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited September 2019
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Wow @KimsBestie I wonder if there is some limitation where there are 50 looks max?
    I just submitted my other look and my old 50th look changed into the one I just submitted now. So I am guessing that there’s no maximum. 😭 FML 💔
    Wow 50 looks! I’ve never heard of so many before! Can I ask you a question? When you add up the cost of the tickets for either the likelihood or even the guarantee of the TS hairstyle, is it worth it in your opinion? Or is it like the “lost cost fallacy,” where you have trouble stopping because you think the investment must pay out in the end? No judgement here (some people here have spent much more!), I’m just super intrigued and want your opinion! 😊
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Rikk said:
    AliBryant said:
    Wow @KimsBestie I wonder if there is some limitation where there are 50 looks max?
    I just submitted my other look and my old 50th look changed into the one I just submitted now. So I am guessing that there’s no maximum. 😭 FML 💔
    Wow 50 looks! I’ve never heard of so many before! Can I ask you a question? When you add up the cost of the tickets for either the likelihood or even the guarantee of the TS hairstyle, is it worth it in your opinion? Or is it like the “lost cost fallacy,” where you have trouble stopping because you think the investment must pay out in the end? No judgement here (some people here have spent much more!), I’m just super intrigued and want your opinion! 😊
    Honestly... I am mad at myself for spending so much $$$ and a specially on a game. But... It’s more of a principle right now to me and yes... Your last point is correct as well. ☹️😢❤️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @KimsBestie! I’ve gone crazy looking for an item in gift boxes before so I understand the frenzy of trying to simply acquire something as a matter of pride! But girl you’re fabulous and stylish even without that wig! So don’t stress 😊
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Welcome onboard flight SYS-1234! I am your flight attendant, Trash 🗑 and we will be serving champagne later on this flight.  Buckle up, Henny as we might be expecting some turbulence, and thank you for flying KKH-Air. 
      I was going with the pilot outfit  but we don’t have one of those upright spinner suitcases which would of work for the flight attendants too
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Thank you @KimsBestie! I’ve gone crazy looking for an item in gift boxes before so I understand the frenzy of trying to simply acquire something as a matter of pride! But girl you’re fabulous and stylish even without that wig! So don’t stress 😊
    Wish I could heart this a million times. 💕 Thankies. 🙈💕💕💕🌸
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @KimsBestie yeah doll, seriously, you’re doll is stunning 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    My last few looks. I am having fun with my looks and have been enjoying using clothes I don’t normally put on my doll.  Hats, shoulder bags/handhelds combos and boas are working for me so far!

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited September 2019
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Aww don’t you just love it when basic girls get the top spot? 💗💕💖😍🎉🙌🏻 No offense, but I would accept defeat if they submit fire looks tho

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ♡ thank u so much 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @sheridan tysm girl for your vote! Much appreciated!🤗

@Smuckies love your last look doll😻so rich and luxe😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Love this look 😻

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

this person keeps rehashing my looks every time right down to same accessories and bought tickets to pass me  :/ kinda makes me frustrated 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019

Finally made the splurge and bought the red wine with diamonds!!! I love the way it looks 😍 

Finally made the splurge and bought the red wine with diamonds!!! I love the way it looks 😍 
    How much was the wine? In diamonds?
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    @therealChar it's 15 diamonds
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Im 1 point behind my ticket buyer and im sure that when I wake up (tomorrow, that is actually today in my time) she will be like 70 points ahead of me
    Ryley1e said:
    Im 1 point behind my ticket buyer and im sure that when I wake up (tomorrow, that is actually today in my time) she will be like 70 points ahead of me
    😭 i wish they had a limit on the tickets. 
    @therealChar it's 15 diamonds
    Thank u :) ill wait and earn some more diamonds 
    @therealChar I mean its okay if you wanna spend your money on tickets, go ahead and do it, but if I wanna get the prize without spending money I cant (most os the times) I know Glu has to make money but they make playing a hell more complicated and less fun for people who rather spend real money on real stuff or that cant afford to spend money on a game.

Thats why I think and believe Glu should make 1st place prizes available for the first 3 or 5, people wouldnt go nuts for first position and maybe would be more fair. 
    Ryley1e said:
    @therealChar I mean its okay if you wanna spend your money on tickets, go ahead and do it, but if I wanna get the prize without spending money I cant (most os the times) I know Glu has to make money but they make playing a hell more complicated and less fun for people who rather spend real money on real stuff or that cant afford to spend money on a game.

Thats why I think and believe Glu should make 1st place prizes available for the first 3 or 5, people wouldnt go nuts for first position and maybe would be more fair. 
    Yeah Ive bought tickets once so i could get the gaga hair that i wanted. Mostly try not to buy anything
    made use of my dark blue dye but kinda feel its too much blue ? Maybe i need a black accessory to balance
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I really liked this one. ):
    @therealChar maybe try to use something that its not all blue, maybe use the dark tights and maybe switch one or two accesories to black
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    My event looks so far.. the one that got 37 I actually really liked 😓 if you see my newest submission in the booth, please throw some votes my way! I really want that TS hair!

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I used to do well during SYS events, a little bad at first but then things would get better and I knew I couldn’t miss the last earnable. But lately with these specific themes I can really see how limited my kloset is, like I don’t have any cute coat for example. I didn’t even get the second earnable from the 80s SYS.
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Carol Davida thank you!! Love your looks as well!
    iOS player since July 2014