🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @elettrahere I feel this - I have exactly one cute coat! And 5 boots total! I wasn't good at the earlier SYSes because I jumped in after not playing since 2014, so the learning curve for these new ones has been steep. We'll get there though, every new thing we earn gets us closer :)

@alycat oh my god. LOVE your third look. that's so funky!
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I can’t even score 40 😩 And I can’t recreate your looks because I don’t have those items. I really really really like the last earnable and I need it :( any advice for me?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited September 2019

I wish I had some advice for you @elettrahere , but I really have no idea when it comes to this theme. Ive seen items work great for certain people but when someone else try the same look, it doesnt work for them, the voters are so random. Just wanna add that your looks are great, I dont know whats up with the voters. I think i actually voted for look 5💕
    edited September 2019
    Omg.. that is terrible @Delphine . I feel so bad for you. That just isnt fair. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you that you can stay in top 5⭐️🌸
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @Delphine same here! I’m in your group, 4th place🙃
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Oh no @Chelsea123 I hope you girls can stay in top 5. That is just so unfair.💔
    edited September 2019
    Thank you @Scarletkkh!
    I’m trying different things...  if it goes this way I’ll have to submit one gown look just to get some votes because the earnable dress is literally running away from me :( I’d hate to do that though cause I always do my best to try and stick to the theme - I always have, even when I only had basic cash items and was scoring 18 per look! 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited September 2019
    Just saw a look with a vale in the voting booth😂. By the way it was the popular pick😂
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Meh score for look #8. If my votes continue to stay consistent overall with how the event has transpired for me thus far, it'll honestly be a matter of a sole few points determining whether or not I get the earnable dress. :( 

Although to be fair, I did just find two random, entirely separate pieces of clothing that were kash payable, and then just dyed everything the same blue color. 40 votes might actually be more than I deserved for that one. 😕
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @elettrahere I submitted this last look using mostly closet items (inspired by @Allegorie ) and it scored in the mid-40s! The only things not in the closet are the drink and shoes but those can easily be switched out. If you have those closet items or similar ones maybe this look will work for you too! I’m struggling with this SYS too, I’m just hoping to make it to the last earnable. 

@LostInAnImage you should give yourself some more credit. That look isnt bad at all and deserved those points, I personally feel it deserved some more votes actually. @elettrahere im really sorry about your scores. Ive told this to someone before, the problem is not you, its mostly the voters. They are very hard to please.
    @jhabs I really love that outfit😍
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Delphine omg girl your ts group is crazy asf🙀. Those two dolls are really fighting for the hair smfh🤦🏾‍♀️. I'm hoping that you can somehow manage to secure your spot on the top 5 though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @elettrahere you will feel much better in a few more weeks when you have a chance to build up your wardrobe more. I promise it doesn’t take very long. 😂 It’s not only about having coats for this one, so don’t give up. Maybe you could post some of your outfits or potential outfits for forum feedback? That’s been super helpful for me! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Scarletkkh thank you doll!💜
    Basak said:

I’m really tired of all this. People who don’t want to buy tickets should get the 1st place too. It’s been too long since I’ve became the 1st. 
    Hey! Looks like we are in the same group, 1st and 2nd place buy tickets constantly, and even fourth place bought at least one; I wouldn't have guessed it given her total scores, but I observed it in real-time. Super annoying.

But best of luck and hang in there; your doll’s looks have been great! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Thank you dolls for your kindness - I’ll post my next look here before submitting it so that I can have your opinion!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited September 2019
    My first descent scores 

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    @Scarletkkh Thank you! I really love that icy blue color (when used on dark fabrics and not light ones anyway, since everything turns essentially see-through and unnaturally luminescent when applied on the latter). 

I’m glad your event experience has improved; your looks are all utterly fabulous as per usual. 😍
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I have a feeling we should have two sections for looks - iOS and Android. I have copied some of your gorgeous looks and ended up below 40. I can’t even... 😆
    ~ iOS player ~

Look 8. I watched a video to unlock the boots😂. I have to admit that being in such a chill TS group has really calmed me. When this SYS started i never thought i would have even made Top 5. This theme is very difficult but not as bad as I thought when it started. And thank you @LostInAnImage it really does mean alot to me to hear that. 💕
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    If it helps anyone, I’ve had luck this time around with monochrome looks and neutral colours. I’ve also been using the autumn leaf aura and this white hat which I bought for the country club theme (having much more luck this time than for that SYS though!).

If you have dyes it could be good to dye an outfit and a bag in a similar colour to match? If your wardrobe is very limited you could try to use diamonds to purchase a passport or oversized bag and use videos to unlock those accessories when available. I understand if you’d want to save your diamonds for something more versatile than a passport though!

Always sending good vibes to you all, I love the looks that are posted here and it sucks it comes down to chance (who is voting, who you are against). Good luck 💕🌈🦄

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-8 looks 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

I don't know how I'm still number one? I like my looks, but theyre not doing anything special. I have 50 votes more than number 2, and I didnt buy tickets?
    uh hi
    I really like it @elettrahere 🌸.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @LostInAnImage Omg, thank you so much! I’m submitting almost anything now because of the anxiety they’ve been giving to me 🤪😂 We can do it! 👍🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 5-8:

I was no 1 until a ticketbuyer emerged who is 200 points ahead of me now and us submitting basic looks...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Looks 5-8 my looks are definitely doing better in this SYS then previous weeks! I’m loving the little suitcase it’s adorable!