🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Delphine said:

Honestly the craziest TS group I’ve ever been a part of... I’ve been doing better on my recent looks, but I might have to use an extra ticket or two to stay in the top 5 (don’t attack me, I really like the yellow dress!).
    You should report this with your customer ID to @eggsandbananas! That looks fishy to me

and @elettrahere in my opinion, you should get it!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @elettrahere I say YES buy it!! I bought it this VIP for the same reason, it’ll be good for business themes but also it’s been useful this SYS too! I also just really like it as as outfit, my doll is filming her reality shows in it this weekend 😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    When you want to buy something with diamonds, can you see all other people on your platform in the voting booth? Or is it also divided by device type? E.g. can iPhone players buy things that someone submits on an iPad?
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    This is the first look this event that I’ve gotten over 50 on, so I thought I’d share it 😊

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:
    When you want to buy something with diamonds, can you see all other people on your platform in the voting booth? Or is it also divided by device type? E.g. can iPhone players buy things that someone submits on an iPad?
    Im pritty sure its devided by platforms!  
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Delphine said:

Honestly the craziest TS group I’ve ever been a part of... I’ve been doing better on my recent looks, but I might have to use an extra ticket or two to stay in the top 5 (don’t attack me, I really like the yellow dress!).
    You should report this with your customer ID to @eggsandbananas! That looks fishy to me

This is my group and I am first. Nothing fishy about this. I kept buying tickets. ☹️Because that Lauren girl is going after me. I can also provide receipts. 🙄 I am sorry for the Dolls in my group, but... I need that hair.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Hey guys, quick question, which items do you think do great or are v versatile for most or some sys? Like “must buy” clothes 🤔
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 4-8. I realised after I’d submitted them that I’d mixed up the bags. The black suitcase was supposed to be with the black/gold outfit, the pink suitcase was supposed to be with the cream/blue look and the brown bag was supposed to be with the jackets/jeans outfit. I doubt it would have made much difference to the scores but it’s bugging me looking st them thinking I should’ve paid more attention when I entered them.

My TS group is pretty calm, seem to be going back and forth between first and second. I need to make sure I pay attention when I enter rest of my looks lol.

I play on iOS
    Rikk said:
    Delphine said:

🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    Rikk said:
    Delphine said:

This is my group and I am first. Nothing fishy about this. I kept buying tickets. ☹️Because that Lauren girl is going after me. I can also provide receipts. 🙄 I am sorry for the Dolls in my group, but... I need that hair.
    Oh haha ok! Sorry I didn’t know! Maybe the other one is a hacker though? If it’s turns out that she’s is, maybe reporting her could knock out your competition and make more room at the top
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @pilirositolamgood question i'm curious 🤔
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Tbh, I would hate to see that the other player is a hacker and you’ve just been buying all these tickets for no reason ☹️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    edited September 2019
    I hadn’t thought of that @Areys 😂 You’re right! And again sorry @KimsBestie! I was definitely not implying that you’re a hacker, it’s just an unusual amount of points so I would usually report that if I saw it 😊
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

my high scores so far. I think the hair helped me?? idk but im happy 💗💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

edited September 2019
    @Rikk It’s ok. No worries, I’d do the same thing. 💕

@Areys I wouldn’t be surprised. She literally changes her looks every 5-10 minutes. Usually when I like something and I buy a ticket or two the other competitors just give up and let me stay at the top, but this Lauren girl is something else.. As I’ve said she’s either crazy like I am or she has unlimited tickets and just making me waste my money. 😭 

P.S I gave up... At this point whatever happens, happens. I can’t spend anymore cash on this. 😂💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I’m looking for this jacket.. Anyone have? 🙏🏽
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @kSaraaaa i have that jacket. i’ll submit it in the next 6hrs ☺️

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    CryingKim said:
    @kSaraaaa i have that jacket. i’ll submit it in the next 6hrs ☺️
    Thank you so much 🥰
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
    @kSaraaaa I have it I’ll be submitting a look in about 15mins if you’re on iOS I’ll post when I’ve done it
    I play on iOS
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I went to bed thinking this one would at least get above a 40 :( I really liked it. 

@kSaraaaa I just submitted the jacket iOS.

I play on iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Anyone has the army green fur?? If you guys submit it can u let me know ?? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I’m soooooo frustrated with the sys, like the clothes are beautiful but I’m feeling that it doesn’t match the theme. The pesky ticket buyers, the stress of not winning the prices, this is supposed to be fun but is turning in to a hot mess 😫. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @lilviv wow! That look deserved a way better score!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Highest score so far. So happy😁
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Silz1217 I just submitted it so it’ll probably go live in around an hour:

iOS player since July 2014 
    lilviv said:
    I went to bed thinking this one would at least get above a 40 :( I really liked it. 

That score is sooo unfair — it’s so chic and perfect for the theme! Sorry doll, you look beautiful 😊

@Silz1217 are you on iOS? I can submit it for you in 90 min
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Here are my looks 5-8, and I’m still in 1st place without ticket buyers in my group, but I’m afraid that some will show up tomorrow, just as it happened in the last 3 SYS 🤞🤞

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝