🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @elettrahere @EmCharlotte I bought that same coat this VIP for the same reasons! I’m so glad we were all thinking on the same wavelength, that must mean we must all be right lol 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Korty said:
    Here are my looks 5-8, and I’m still in 1st place without ticket buyers in my group, but I’m afraid that some will show up tomorrow, just as it happened in the last 3 SYS 🤞🤞

Where did you get that outfit on the left? I love the way you styled it! ❤️❤️❤️
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @jhabs @elettrahere we are going to be the most stylish businesswomen around when that event drops! 😎💅🏼
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I 100% agree, that look deserved way more votes! @lilviv 🌸
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @Rikk yes I’m on iOS thanks 😊 @Smuckies thank you I’ll be on the lookout 😊 

Anyone knows where this top from??

also Glu I need champagne dye where and when are we going to get it???? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Me while reading this thread: 

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Korty said:
    Here are my looks 5-8, and I’m still in 1st place without ticket buyers in my group, but I’m afraid that some will show up tomorrow, just as it happened in the last 3 SYS 🤞🤞

Where did you get that outfit on the left? I love the way you styled it! ❤️❤️❤️
    Thank you @Rikk  I cannot remember, I’m sorry... it certainly isn’t an outfit that I used much, but I thought it was matching well with the “infamous” big geometric shoulder bag, then I dyed the black pumps+stockings in pink 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I so missed a ticket because i didn’t want to submit a look that doesn’t fit the theme well for i am a relatively new player and don’t have many items, so i thought i would find something later and nada 🤡💩
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    This theme is going way better for me than last weeks disaster! Last 4 outfits for inspo...
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Looks 6 - 8. I wanna cry! I need to score at least 42 in all my remaining looks to get the earnable dress but I can't improve my scores. Are my looks boring or plain? What am I doing wrong? I don't own many clothes and I've been getting at least one new item every SYS but I don't seem to get what voters want for this theme. Can someone give me their honest opinion?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @dpeters I think voters don’t like dark lips, maybe try a nude! I like your looks though!! 
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Whew child, I got a ticket buyer in my group for the first time in weeks. The rest of us are playing for second this week. Looks 5-8.

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we going to have a way of earning the champagne and icy blue dyes again? If not during the SYS at least another way? I have things I want to use those dyes for but now I can't earn them. 
    Platform: Android

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @jhabs! I'll change the lipstick for my next submissions :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Android
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 5 to 9! A ticket buyer showed up, but is only one ticket ahead of me!
    @dingbat89, I guess I'm not the only one who thought of that coat+suitcase combo!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8

I dont know why but I like to keep changing my doll for SyS, different eyes and hair colors, my normal look doesnt seem to please the voters, I think its because I normally dont use makeup eyes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

(How my doll look 24/7 of the time, sometimes I just change her hair color to chocolate brown)

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @peters. Do you have any auras?  The stars around a the head from Kimiversary 4 do well, also the hearts and doves for my dolls.  And the big white or black floppy hats work for me.   If you have either the passport or the suitcase....they each dye well in a few colors. You can extend the life of those items.  But fingers crossed for you and everyone.  Happy Saturday!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @AguadeCoco Hope it does as well for you as it did for me! 🤞🙂
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Looks 4-8! This event’s been a little rough since my doll’s wardrobe is devoid of outerwear — at least I’ve been incredibly consistent, almost all my looks have scored 41 or 42.

But I’m LOVING all these autumn jacket looks from everyone. It smells like pumpkin spice in here 😤

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hey dolls, the only problem with the shorter SYS is they go by so quick & I forget to visit the forum. So here’s looks 1-9: 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @dpeters what its been working for me its coats, jumpsuits with coats, dresses with coats, the passport, the suitcase, a martini, the glass of wine. Oh an in my opinion and experience the dark cherry lipstick its fine. 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I have 2 ticket buyers, who now over 800 votes. But I really enjoy this SYS) Thanks for all voters - two times 50 votes) 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Here is a picture to remember how I was in 1st before a ticket buyer swoops in before me at the last minute 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @Zenya18 I'm obsessed with your 8th look; its like a Russian haute couture runway show (which I have attended exactly one of, but it was in Russia so my generalized conclusions at least has origins of legitimacy, lol). 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Crap. I really was hoping this FABULOUS Burlington Coat Factory ensemble would've  performed well.

I also really wish the leaves were purchasable; they are so perfect for this SYS and probably would've bumped up my score a lot. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Does anyone on iOS have the boxed gift, cotton candy, Rose, or box of candy they are using anytime soon? :) if so can you please tag me :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda