🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Most of my looks kinda flopped, but some did well! If anyone needs any inspiration. The leaves aura is the move I think... I started a day late because I had a crazy busy Thursday (and figured maybe I’d at least avoid ticket buyers) so I started yesterday morning, missing 3 free tickets. My hopes of avoiding ticket buyers were crushed when not one but two other dolls in my group bought tickets right off the bat though 😂 so since I was against ticket buyers anyway and wanted to make sure I got the earnable dress, I bought a few tickets too to make up for my missed free looks. Thankfully I’m in first now by quite a bit, the other two aren’t super on theme and I don’t think they’ve been submitting looks on time. Let’s hope it stays and I don’t need to use the rest of my tickets from the pack!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I love your second look, I can’t believe it didn’t even scored a 40 😳 @mikaylachimo
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @Ryley1e! I did submit a look wearing a coat and it scored 38 lol. However, I'm seeing gorgeous looks from the forum scoring low too so I guess voters are all over the place
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @mikaylachimo your all red look is my fave, so adorable! All of your outfits are amazing.
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @dpeters maybe my looks are doing well cause I used the snowflakes aura, so im getting everyone on the mood of ITS WINTER SO THAT WHY IM USING A COAT hahaha
    edited September 2019
    @pilirositolam @charlottegold thank you both so much!! ❤️ I thought they were all solid looks while submitting so I was sad to see some score so low!

here was my inspo for the all red one 😂😂

Also: I edited my original post of my looks & it disappeared, whoops! 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Well, this SYS isn't going very well for me, just like the previous one. I can't score higher than 35 so I guess I can say goodbye to the floral earnable dress. I tried lots of looks, even took inspo of your dolls but nothing is helping in my case lol

Guess I will wait for the next SYS, AGAIN!  :|
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

It only took 9 looks for me to break into 50 votes. I am really having lotsa fun, the theme reminded me of an episode of Rupaul Drag Race where the theme was Jet-set eleganza and everyone was  reading Ginger Minj for wearing a “gown” when everyone have like elements like luggages, headscrarf or air-stewardess outfits. Oh, the irony. 

@mikaylachimo I wanted to do a Carmen Sandiego look too! But I was skeptical if it will do well. 

IOS Player 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    just curious, but how often do double star rewards happen for completing offers? Like once a month? 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i’m rather s**t at making collages on my phone but here are some of my best looks if someone needs inspo. i still don’t care about the ts prizes just give me that DRESS

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Looks 7-9!! 😊 I cannot take this hair off 😂

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Looks 1-9

First place at the moment. Luckily there are no ticket buyers in my group...yet. 
    I play on iOS 
    @TrashleyKKH omg I LOVE how fun & bright your version is, you should try it!!! I wish I owned that hat & that dress! Mine was more simplistic but it did pretty well, better than most of my looks lol 

edited September 2019
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos that picture is absolutely killing me 😩 same energy:

(I know you use paint so I hope you appreciate this lmao) 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    also could you wear the red wine glass on ios? i’ve been hunting it but i have had no luck so pls help.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH omg I LOVE how fun & bright your version is, you should try it!!! I wish I owned that hat & that dress! Mine was more simplistic but it did pretty well, better than most of my looks lol 

Your doll is gorgeous! Can you spill the secret how you changed your eyebrows for them eyes? 🙈 Tehehe 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Have anyone tried a chill track suit or someting? What was the results?
    @KimsBestie thank you!!! & it’s not possible anymore that I know of, I did it like last year 

@SisSnappedLikeThanos .......I’m calling ms paint as we speak
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ElisabethN
    This scored decently well for me! But it was my first look when voters aren't sure what to look for and before the more classy/formal looks come so I'm not sure how it would do at this stage

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I am not joking the BEST think ever just happened. Usually when I watch a video for double rewards in the voting booth I get 300 cash but not today I got 6 stars 🤯🤯🤯 now I only need 3 to be able to afford the whole Kollection 😁😁😁😁
    @zepphrius I used the same exact outfit yesterday and I got 46 votes so voters do like those top and bottom together 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I just submitted my 10th look and im 23 points behind the ticket buyer in my group so I really like my odds, now im doing a chapter of "Ryley against *ticket buyer* for the 1st place" and I will not buy a single ticket if I win I will do it cause I submit hella good outfits, so I guess we have to wait and see. *I hope I can win not bc im in love with the ponytail, just because I am breaking my u know what putting together my outfits, and a person that its willing to spend money on the game but submits basic looks should not win*
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH OMG those are super cute! especially the middle one because oOoOo THOSE PASTEL COLORSSSS!!! they look gorgeous with your dolls blonde hair and light makeup! very Chanel inspired and i love it!
    smh boo, dont sweat those scores you look cute af!! it's just these voters wouldn't know what they want 
    You are too sweet 😘❤
    Android
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    My mini-comeback for look 10. Scored well because I removed the luggage, passport, camera and sunglasses (aka, the items that actually make the look thematically appropriate) I've been using to largely poor results, and lo and behold, score went up drastically. 🙄

My doll is clearly happy about receiving some long-overdue recognition, however, as this is the first time I've ever seen her smile. I had started to wonder whether or not she even had any teeth. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Looks 1-10, thanks for all of the dolls sharing their looks, I’ve gotten some inspo from you 😊 neutrals and handbags have been working for me 🛫

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @LostInAnImage im surprised that to get a 49 you need to get rid of all the theme appropriate accesories, it sucks when u know your look is on point but the voters dont think the same way