🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 9/6/19 VIP with Eggs & B!

Comments

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I have 100k stars left to get the dress. Should I buy the pigeons or maybe some clutch and drinks? 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I have 100k stars left to get the dress. Should I buy the pigeons or maybe some clutch and drinks? 
    Definitely drinks like wine or the martini or other handhelds because they are SOO useful in sys and pretty and versatile too 💗💗
    So far this VIP I’ve spend 150 stars and only got Dye and a handheld purse 😂😂 it’s  okay tho because they were from a Kollection and I got 80 stars so 💁🏼‍♀️
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @LaLaLola I thought the exact same! When i look at the other skintones i always find they have a better range of lip colours. So i was kinda disappointed with the fact that for darker skin this VIP we get a 50 kstar lipstick that looks the same as a free one, a dress with a nude thats for lighter tones too.
    Bonus point for the curly hair though i suppose.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I decided to take 2 more spin in this kollection (150 energ- dress)

I don’t like what I won but one day that dress will be mine

Then I had to spend 20 kstars to get the hair so I bought this top that I think it’s very versatile and will be useful in the future 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I love your purchases😍 that cropped jacket, red boots and yellow sundress have been on my list for SO long!! 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh that kollection was a pain for me too 😓 I didn’t get the bundle until it was the very last option and the only thing I wanted was the hairstyle
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I dont know if I should try to get the earnable hair or not.... did anyone get it and like it??
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    edited September 2019
    90 stars on energy 😫😫 I’ll go for the last earnable just so I can finish this Kollection 😅😅at least now I can only get items 😁

Edit: Happy 😁😁😁 I want the bundle next Glu or else ... 😂😂😂 I’m not serious sksk
    Glu’s reaction: 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @jhabs tysm 💕
    Android
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Abbeymae Nooo! I was so afraid that would happen for you but also knew you were definitely gonna try again because that's what I've done with the only Kollection I was completely obsessed with. 😬

The offer still stands if you want my dress and blowdryer; I love the look but abused the hell out of it upon winning it, so now it's on hiatus. 😝 And if you want to make it an even trade, pick literally any one cute item over the past five years (sans this summer), and I guarantee I'll never have seen it before and be super excited, haha. But if you're really dying for the hair, I totally get why you keep trying. It's one of my favorites. 😍
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage thanks so much hun but unfortunately I love all the bundle including the hair so I will keep trying I need 48 more stars to finish it so I have my free ones today and tomorrow and then I’ll de reality shows but thanks so much for the offer and your sincerity but I also have a limited wardrobe (from about April) 💗💗
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @brunakkh everyone that I have seen on the forum who got the earnable hair is loving it. I love mine. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @charlottegold i was thinking about saving for black friday but I like it and might try getting it, thanks doll!!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I ended up liking the earnable hair so after taking a risk with the glitz & glamour kollection where I had only the eyes and the bundle left and GOT THE BUNDLE (sooooooo happy- I already dyed the dress sapphire!) I chased the gift box items and bought the firefly aura, which put me right under 500 so I went a little over and bought the San Diego puppy for 45. The earnable dress, lip color, and gift box clutch are still my favorites. Anyway brb while I grind reality shows because I only have 50 stars now 😅

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @mikaylachimo your doll😍😍😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Hey guys, sorry if it’s been mentioned but is there going to be another v.i.p before Black Friday? How often is the v.i.p exactly? Every 4 weeks or??? 

Thanks 🥰
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @sheridan there’s always a vip event per month, the week before another update is released 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @sheridan yes every 4 weeks because there’s been 4 events per update. Assuming they follow the same schedule I think there should be 2 more. One October 4th, one November 1st, and one Black Friday (November 29th but they might start it on thanksgiving like last year) 
    Ugghhhhh spending 130 stars on earrings ☹️☹️
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    @pilirositolam @mikaylachimo thanks girls! 💞
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I ended up liking the earnable hair so after taking a risk with the glitz & glamour kollection where I had only the eyes and the bundle left and GOT THE BUNDLE (sooooooo happy- I already dyed the dress sapphire!) I chased the gift box items and bought the firefly aura, which put me right under 500 so I went a little over and bought the San Diego puppy for 45. The earnable dress, lip color, and gift box clutch are still my favorites. Anyway brb while I grind reality shows because I only have 50 stars now 😅

Your doll is so beautiful! May I ask where is the second hair from?
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I hustled my fingers off today and I just wanna say dreams come true 😂  I was gonna be devastated if I didn’t get this hair. 
    edited September 2019
    @Accalia it was from a giftbox of a VIP event in May 2017 😊 one of my all time favorites! 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    is it just me or does the fashion goals give off major beret girl vibes?

I’m here for it
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Queonnah omg babe I’m so excited you got it I’m so happy for you!! You’re so beautiful! 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @SavannahKKH I’m not a long-time player like many others, so I’m providing that disclaimer in advance in order for you to understand my opinion may lead you astray and angry, and I don’t need another voodoo doll made of me. 

So, now that we’ve established consent, as you’re reading my advice and choosing whether or not to apply it, I will sound very certain in a viewpoint I have minimal experience with:

Doves. Or leaves, if ever available. People tend to vote very quickly, and what stops them from impulsively clicking on one doll over another is if there’s something particularly eyecatching about one of the two; the motion of the doves accomplishes that intrinsically.

It’s, in my experience, incredibly rare to see someone with doves not be the popular vote, regardless of theme (maybe it’s like a Disney Princess situation, where birds just flock to the attractive and well-dressed women; those arrogant animals are known elitists, what with their power of flight and/or power of ruining someone’s day due to their anatomical lack of a sphincter). 

So, take from that what you will! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1