⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    MAKE THE NEW KOLLECTIONS APPEAR WITH THE VIP EVENT!!

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @cntarr Are you an iOS user? Have you tried going into your parental settings and shutting off the “permission to buy in app purchases” option. When that is toggled off, you can actually see the advertisement for the 5 measly videos that absolutely should be 20 for everyone.

However, when it’s toggled off you’ll never see a single item that’s for sale with actual money, like the “copy Kim’s style and get some stars” package that happens all the time; I obviously don’t know the actual name since I never see it, lol.

But that means that if you want to see those deals still, you should just toggle in app purchases back on right after watching your 5 videos/doing any surveys. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @LostInAnImage Thank you so much for your help but don’t you think it’s so funny how a glu employee hasn’t messaged me yet??
    @cntarr I used to play Glu’s Britney game religiously, and it was far more expensive than KKH; there were effectively zero opportunities to gain any “B gems” other than through real money. But, I grew up listening to Britney and loved the game, so I kept playing and embarrassingly pouring tons of real money in whenever another “Britney signature outfit” was released, like her red catsuit and hair from the “Oops I Did It Again” video. 

Well, stuff started to get super buggy and Glu assured us all would be fixed by the next update; further, they told us of how many more levels they were going to include, etc.

not even a month later, and no players phone will so much as open the app anymore. Turns out that they needed to make updates to coincide with phone updates, but were never planning on doing them, so they just kept lying to us to keep the money coming in as long as possible.

eventually, when those of us whose messages were put on a VIP track to Glu (automatically due to the amount of money all of us idiots had spent for the sake of nostalgia), I finally got a response several week’s later: “We will no longer be updating this game: Please download one of our other games: Kylie and Kendall or KKH.” Not kidding. No refund, no explanations, nothing. 

And I was so mad at how unprofessional and frankly criminal their behavior had been, I vowed never again to play anything by Glu. 😬Took four years, but the Britney wounds have healed and I’m back for another beating. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    oh, but moral of the story: keep a healthy skepticism of this company. They have a looong history of screwing people over. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Thanks you telling me @LostInAnImage I will 100% not be subscribing to one of the VIP membership!!
    edited September 2019
    @cntarr I canceled my own silver VIP subscription when I found out that I’d lost over 100 free kstars a week permanently, and they hadn’t bothered to provide that disclaimer. (I had no idea there was even any source for getting free stars at all prior to making a purchase, because like most adults without kids, my phone didn’t have parental settings rights on).

Anyway, once I found out about the extremely sneaky and underhanded move to effectively punish those customers who had actually spent money on this game, I realized it was the exact same Glu as the one I dealt with during the Britney meltdown (to clarify: no, not 2007; this time it was one of the many meltdowns by the collective “stanbase.”) lol.

Also, my words aren’t intended to place any blame on the staff here, because I believe this is a systemic problem caused repeatedly by those at the very top of the company. And with that said, you made a wise choice. I mean, even objectively: who the hell spends 20 or 50 dollars per MONTH on a freaking APP? (Except me for like 3 weeks, haha). That’s simply not sustainable. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    Glu if you want money so bad bring this back  like the money is YOURS!!!! 
     It is out of my wallet 
     It is in your pocket 
     It’s gone 
     I need that hair 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wihs dyes werent as comun as they are!
    Dyes are taking slots in our Daily,Black, Gold and Weekend Boxes instead of better things like Kstars or Itens :/ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • eleonorelijaheleonorelijah Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello,
    At the moment I have about 35 task that I need to get done. This is overwhelming. Is there a way you guys can install a planner or calendar to organize all the task and the priority of the task. 

Or 

can you guys think about changing the task system. If we don’t finish a photoshoot or project then we can’t move on to a new one, that way we can enjoy the storylines. 

right now i find myself rushing through the projects just so I can get them done but I would like to enjoy the game more by having 3 or 5 task at a time. 

Thank you 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    In addition to a lookbook like others have said, it’d be so nice if there was a ‘remove clothing’ button in the SYS closest just like in the regular closet. It would make it faster to put looks together. 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @cntarr Are you an iOS user? Have you tried going into your parental settings and shutting off the “permission to buy in app purchases” option. When that is toggled off, you can actually see the advertisement for the 5 measly videos that absolutely should be 20 for everyone.

However, when it’s toggled off you’ll never see a single item that’s for sale with actual money, like the “copy Kim’s style and get some stars” package that happens all the time; I obviously don’t know the actual name since I never see it, lol.

But that means that if you want to see those deals still, you should just toggle in app purchases back on right after watching your 5 videos/doing any surveys. 
    Oh my god @LostInAnImage you have just saved my life. I've been without videos and offers for so long now I thought I could never get them back! I really hate how making any purchases removes the chance to see videos for k stars. Thank you so much for this comment!!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    @EmCharlotte I’m so glad! I also had no idea until I read about it here, which I started visiting a few weeks after starting to play. So, it was a very welcome surprise (albeit highly annoying, since it further confirmed the degree of intent behind Glu’s deceptive practices). 

However, just the other day I earned more than 50 kstars (I think 70 something total, but I don’t recall the number exactly) solely from watching the 5 videos, doing tons of surveys and their super shady offers (I.e., click on this link that Google says is “insecure” and fill in all of your personal information, and we will not do anything nefarious with it, and you get one kstar in exchange for incurring your second identity theft this year).

But now that I’ve really talked up the offers to you, there’s actually also a lot of surveys right now; a daily political one given the upcoming elections, tons of questions on the appeal of new snack foods (probably due to the holiday season starting “soon,”) etc.

They’re insanely boring and tedious but honestly worth doing, as it adds up quickly. I was honestly surprised I managed to earn that much in just a day. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
     We recently got that button to switch between clothing options in Kollections, which was a much appreciated feature! But in some, it only lets you preview two when there are more.

for example, this one only lets you preview the bundle and the silver dress. please let us try on everything!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Please upgrade the giftable closet. I'll keep saying it till the day i die. Please its been so long and the items that we can gift are so low quality. :(
    Vip event spoilers every update so us dolls know what we are saving for!!
    Shorter weekday events and the Thursday can be like a break day where we catch up on our tasks and get ready for the sys!!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    cntarr said:
    Shorter weekday events and the Thursday can be like a break day where we catch up on our tasks and get ready for the sys!!
    ^^ with dramatically lowered points.... please 😫
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    -UPDATE THE GIFTING WARDROBE FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WE ADD FROM KONNECTIONS! 
    -CHANGE SKIN TONES OF HUSBANDS/BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS/WIVES
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Make it possible for your partner to gain fans too (maybe by letting him/her star in your reality show). When I was an E-star I was ok with dating a D-star, but now I'm A+++ and he downgraded to E... 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Glu I think there’s a glitch on these shorts! They won’t work with over the knee boots and whenever I put them on it immediately switches to a skirt 😥😥😥 why is this happening 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Put the skin colors in order, please. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @kkh_clarice our entire kloset need organizing  
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Can we get a way to ignore a users forum posts? Like so they just don’t show up on ours? There’s honestly just some people’s posts I’m sick of seeing. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa go to their profile and use the drop down to select ignore

iOS