🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Only the fifth look start treating me good... Look 1-4 i didn’t include because the score are too horrible... Hope this would help out for some inspo... 

*This is my first time sharing my doll’s look here🤞🏻🤞🏻*
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @fishtalk I think all of your looks scored very well. Anything above 40 is great in my opinion😻. Your looks is stunning😍
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 6-10 😪

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere im so happy that your scores improved😻. How many points do you still need to earn the last prize?
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @fishtalk I hope you start posting your looks regularly, because they are beautiful! I especially love the 3rd and 4th ones.

I keep thinking eventually I’ll get enough diamonds for the pink outfit in your 4th look, which I’ve loved from the outset, but every time I accrue 15 I impulsively spend them (this week it was on a passport, of course).

Soo that means only 8 more years of doing weekly SYS events until I can get that outfit, and maybe after a full decade I can afford a 25 diamond hairstyle. 

Anyway. Welcome! :) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @elettrahere I adore that hat on your doll!!  😍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited September 2019

My group has had a ticket buyer since the first few hours and I just wanna know for why lol... It’s a chill group (especially if would be in first otherwise? I’m not averaging that high!!) and I’m not even trying to get first place but y’all know me being within 200 points will spook her and she’ll be past 650 by morning! Wish all of us could just relax a bit, have fun, make creative outfits, etc.!
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
    @Scarletkkh @LostInAnImage Thanks for liking my doll’s look, eventually I struggle in look 1-4 and the vote change after I use soft and floral print, so I might stick to this pattern 😅😅 it is good to maintain in 40s, 50s is like impossible mission to reach 🧐
    @Scarletkkh thank you love! 202... so I doubt I will get the earnable dress sadly 🤧 I have 4 looks left 

@EmCharlotte thank you doll 💖 I got it for the rock concert themed SYS and have been obsessed ever since! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere is there maybe a way for you to buy just 2 tickets? Cause if you can and you use your 4 free ones you will only need an average of 33 votes per look to make it to the last prize. 

@fishtalk yeah getting in the 50's is very hard. Im happy with anything above 40. Lower than 40 makes me negative😂
    @Scarletkkh You don’t have to answer even remotely specifically (or at all, for that matter) but I'm super curious as to whether you're from Europe, or if you're the only other person in the US with insomnia as severe as mine with onset during the same general time of night, cause we are always posting nearly simultaneously at around 4 am my time. 😂 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @Scarletkkh nope cause then I would lose my 20 free k-stars a day 😩 my average in SYS events is always like 44/45 but lately I have to pray to get the last earnable piece and I also missed it twice (80s theme and now)
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited September 2019
    @Scarletkkh nope cause then I would lose my 20 free k-stars a day 😩 my average in SYS events is always like 44/45 but lately I have to pray to get the last earnable piece and I also missed it twice (80s theme and now)
    This system simply has to be changed, or their profits will continue declining. While I’ve never purchased a ticket myself, it just occurred to me that it’s kind of unfair we demonize them (of which I'm very guilty myself), because they aren’t breaking any of the rules of the game.

The option is there because Glu provides it, and thus is a legitimate part of the SYS event. (But it absolutely shouldn’t be, because it effectively ruins the entire alleged purpose). Nevertheless, if these players have the disposable income at hand, they are merely utilizing Glu’s greed to their own advantage (as well as wasting their own money on virtual clothes they’ll forget about 5 days later when another event starts and there’s something else they “have to have”). 

But realistically, we know the reason for the SYS events being the way they are; it’s maximum profit to squeeze out of the last loyal players prior to them jumping ship and finding a game that DOESN'T take up to 40 hours/week and several tens to hundreds of dollars per month just to be able to enjoy gameplay. 

As such, we should not make other players feel bad for using an actual feature of the game; they are as frustrated as we are, and just happen to have the available income to partake in this nonsense.

We should just persistently, directly ask the Glu staff that the feature be removed or heavily altered. And if they don’t ever remove it, then they’ll just lose all their players eventually, much like what occurred with nearly all of their other prior attempts at mobile games. 🙃
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage I am from South Africa. Current time is 11am. This morning I woke up at 4AM to submit a look🤦‍♀️, but went back to bed. I just love my sleep lately😂. Im pregnant so sleep is my best friend nowadays😂
    edited September 2019
    @LostInAnImage I am from South Africa. Current time is 11am. This morning I woke up at 4AM to submit a look🤦‍♀️, but went back to bed. I just love my sleep lately😂. Im pregnant so sleep is my best friend nowadays😂
    That's so cool! South Africa (and Africa in general, especially Tanzania and SA) are next on my travel bucket list. SA is so stunningly beautiful; you're very lucky to have been born in such a geographic paradise. Doubly lucky if all the men there resemble Trevor Noah. 😍

I only specified Europe because I'm from Finland despite living in the US (dual citizenship), and thats 8 hours ahead of Texas, so it seemed like we were playing at what was a normal gaming time for normal people. But turns out only one of us is normal, and it's not me. 😬

Edit: oh my god—case in point, I didn’t write a response to the most important part of the message: congratulations on your pregnancy! ❤️❤️❤️
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage I agree! I would buy one or two tickets because I won’t make it to the last earnable prize, not tons. But what is really wrong is that once you make a purchase your free videos drop from 20 to 5 so that’s why I have never bought anything in the game and sometimes it’s really hard not to, but in the end it’s not worth it anyway! It’s only worth it if you’re VIP gold, otherwise you’re missing a lot of k-stars. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @Scarletkkh congratulations on your pregnancy! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited September 2019
    @elettrahere 100% agree, that is THE primary issue that needs to be fixed. Like yesterday.

How can a company not understand that giving a 100+ kstar/week advantage for some players and not others (especially considering the advantage is removed only from paying customers) is absolutely insulting, absurd, and highly unethical considering they don’t warn you in advance (I didn’t even know there was an option to earn ANY free stars because that whole option doesn’t show up on iOS standard settings, again, clearly by design.)

If I had known I could receive 20 free stars a day by watching the constant dumbass ads (which, btw, still pop up for me despite my having regretfully made many prior purchases), then I never would’ve made a single purchase to begin with.

As it is, I immediately canceled my silver VIP subscription once I found out about the video thing. It was also really easy to do since I was paying 20/month for palettes that were identical to my current free ones (ie, energy, dye, gold VIP tiles I can’t use, $350 and Satan laughing in the background), Silver vs free was only different with the exception of the 10 stars/day for the former, which is not a **** perk in any shape or form when you’re paying for it and others receive double the stars per day for free!

It’s actually amazing they have stayed in business this long with these practices.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Thinking they should lower the amount of votes needed for the last prize again... ive never gotten to the last item except once when i bought tickets and its so disheartening lately because the final rewards have been so cute!! and im missing out on all of them! I usually get 40 or so votes on my looks so idk why im not getting them..
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Omg I saw inspiration on this thread and they got like 50 so tried but I changed the shoes as I used them last look and WHAT !?!?!? 
    I need to get 47 on both my last looks to get the last earnable 😫😫 This is my worst sys ever my highest so far is 46 then 42 😢😢😢 Please help me answer give adobe on my next submissions 🙏🙏
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    My last few looks haven’t been doing that well. All in mid 30s. I need to score 49s on my following two looks to finish the event. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Omg congratulations @Scarletkkh 😍 I had my niece (she’s 1 year and 4 months old) sleeping at my house this weekend I didn’t sleep a lot so enjoy it 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Thank you @elettrahere and @LostInAnImage for the congrats. And yes SA is very beautiful, there is other Africa places I would like to visit one day, mozambique, tanzania and Namibia. Lol I love Trevor Noah, he is funny as hell😂 . Ive seen pictures of Finland, its such a beautiful place😍.

@deliqhted I agree with you, I have said this before that we need ATLEAST 41/42 votes per look to make it to the final prize. Ok sometimes you get a higher scores but you can not say for certain you will get higher scores, sometimes most of my looks get 35 avarage, so what if I dont get above 40 votes, and I only stay on the 30's, I would never earn the last prize.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Any opinion on this look? 🤔

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited September 2019
    @elettrahere Based on the most recent trends in polling, I think that will score extremely well (that hat, despite being more Kentucky Derby than jetsetter, keeps giving me better scores than luggage, passports, etc). So I think that’s what people are now voting for. A giant hat that no sane person would wear on a flight. 

(Your doll looks gorgeous head-to-toe, though).

Edit: *Hat-to-Toe
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @Scarletkkh I’m in the same boat with you, below 40 will make me nagging around 😅😅btw congratulations on your pregnancy, do rest more...

Here is all my looks 1-12. My first 3 looks didnt do well at all and I was so negative, and after that my scores started to get better. I feel that some of my looks went a bit off theme, but I was kind of running out of options with my limited closet🤦‍♀️. I wanted to do flats and pants becAuse that makes more sense for the theme but I knew in my heart that the voters wasnt gonna like it. Its sad that we have to go a bit off theme just to earn the prizes. Kind of seem unfair cause what the use of a themed event at the end of the day🤔

Thank you so much @fishtalk and @AmandaMKkh for the congrats🙏🏻🌸. Im most def gonna enjoy my sleep while I can😂. I know I wont be getting much sleep in about 4 months😂. 
    Well, got 44 votes for #12, meaning I need a 41.25 average on both of the last two looks. I will complain profusely to everyone within a mile of me should I not obtain the dress by 1 or 2 people who voted unfortunately (aka, anyone except me). 

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage im keeping my fingers crossed that you will get 42+ plus votes on your last 2 looks⭐️💕