🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Stefani_H no, sadly no one gets the first place prize. That’s why male and female trendsetters should be separate ☹️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Looks 8-12

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Please vote :) 😊
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

@HollySisk is this you?? I think were in the same group. 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
     Where is my only one person who can give me vote number 50?😂
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I finally found the monkey! Her name is Benny, and she's soooo cute I don't even really mind that I can't afford the red wine now!💙🐒🌸
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

I forget the sparkles and yet this one was a lucky shot, lucky still above 40s 😂😂 

@TrashleyKKH I’m enjoying the fun of styling and yet it is hard to figure out what the voters want 🤷🏻‍♀️ So just let it go...
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    The only possible "negative" from the first to second look (and this is SUPER nitpicky, but it's the only thing I noticed that is slightly off in the second iteration, and that's the mixing of metals, albeit in very small quantities).

Meaning, the first look had a purse that had a gold design which perfectly completed the gold button/detailing on the outfit. But in the second, you have a distinctly silver purse accompanying said gold buttons. 

Now that you mention it, you’re totally right! I never notice these things irl — one time my friend complimented me for matching the gold logo on my sweater to the gold zipper on my boots and I was like, “Oh... yes, I definitely meant to do that.” I must be committing so many fashion sins day to day 😅
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Areys said:
    @Stefani_H no, sadly no one gets the first place prize. That’s why male and female trendsetters should be separate ☹️
    Well this is frustrating... But it is what is is I guess. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @luvs2gruuv and I are at the same ts group and this girl came outta nowhere and surpassed us and is now 1st place on ts. She wasnt on top 5 since day 1 and her outfit is basic asf though. I dont mind if someone uses their tickets since I'm a avid ticketbuyer myself but homegirl is a terrible dresser yall. Currently I'm on 3rd place on ts and @luvs2gruuv is 5th place on ts. The doll who's on 2nd place is on-theme has been submitting amazing looks. I will try to see later if I can submit more looks while I'm at work taking my break.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

My last looks have all done well ☺️ I was surprised about the third one because it was a little off brand from my usual fall leaves and long coats looks that have been scoring well. I got the earnable dress and I LOVE it.

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Stefani_H the only thing that the male doll will get rewarded with is just color dyes, kstars, and energy and that's pretty much it as the ts prizes. I hope that he does let you to win 1st place if not it would be extremely unfair of him to not let you win 🤷🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    This sys have been really difficult for me, especially at start. I’m really happy with the votes and I think it’s my personal record? A basic outfit but hey, I'm
    not complaining ☺️
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Who’s betting it’s the same person ?? Yall are in trouble when we can see who disagrees, like we can with the others 😂
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Why? Why do I even bother if every time I pass her she buys more tickets, the worst part is that she isn’t even on theme, a good old gown at the airport 🙄

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @Stefani_H the only thing that the male doll will get rewarded with is just color dyes, kstars, and energy and that's pretty much it as the ts prizes. I hope that he does let you to win 1st place if not it would be extremely unfair of him to not let you win 🤷🏾‍♀️
    I honestly don't know if he will let me win the first place... I can't really blame him since we're all "fighting" for the prizes even if, as you said, he will only get dyes, k-stars and energy.

I guess I will have to wait and see. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Why? Why do I even bother if every time I pass her she buys more tickets, the worst part is that she isn’t even on theme, a good old gown at the airport 🙄

Same girl same😒My ticket buyer has been buying since the event started. Every time I'm close she buys extra tickets. This seriously needs to end, Every sys, theirs the unfairness of these ticket buyers.
    IOS doll 💞

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Sweetstephy I could have been first in all of the sys of the update but a ticket buyer always shows up, it’s incredibly annoying, after hearing a million complaints about it, Glu should seriously work on it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m saving my last two tickets right at the end of the event, we’ll see 🥺
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Something very interesting with my TS group. I was in first place for the duration of this SYS until this girl last night brought a bunch of tickets to pass me. Now what I find funny is the fact since around 8 am this morning she hasn’t changed her look but then she gains over 100 points from the last time I opened my game. This is the type of stuff that really pisses me off til no end. I’m not even sure what to do at this point. And of course nothing will be done because it's the weekend. Which is just awesome.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    My highest score this SYS 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    We did it💪 I really want to meet everyone who is playing with me😭❤
    p.s one question for ticket buyers: "You really need this hair and dress so much?"
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Chelsea. That is so frustrating - I’m sorry they bought tickets. I have a ticket buyer in my group- she used 3 tickets right Away so I don’t have a chance unless she forgets to submit a look :(

However, people’s scores don’t update until they open their game. So say I submitted 2 looks and then closed my game. When I open my game 3 hours later, my score will update to reflect my scores. That is why you saw her jump 100 points without changing her outfit. I hope this helps a little! It doesn’t change the frustration of ticket buyers though. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Finally got this hairstyle for diamonds ❤️

Gonna wait a couple of months for the next one 😩
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Allegorie said:
    My highest score this SYS 

@Allegorie i actually have that same outfit in voting currently😂. Just a different bag and hairstyle.
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Abbeymae said:
    Honestly some of these disagrees are stupid 
    (Just letting you know, I completely agree but I totally pressed the disagree button here just because it was an amusing reaction in my head. Figured I should let you know it’s not meant to be taken seriously)! 

Edit: to clarify, I mean the disagree button for the post about disagreeing being stupid, I definitely wasn’t the initial person who actually disagreed and prompted your post!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    in all seriousness though CONGRATS @Scarletkkh
    im so happy for you! i hope that you're resting easy and taking good care of yourself and the baby! congrats again a million times over boo!  <3<3<3  
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos awwww thank you so much for the congrats😻⭐️🌸🙏🏻
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I need to take a minute to appreciate this, for the first time since the SYS started im on first place, but she will freak out and buy at least 3 tickets to make sure im behind of her, im just so sad cause my 12th look got a 35 and thank to that im 3 points away the last earnable that I wanted to submit as my last entry, but now I can’t. But hope she will be busy or sleep when sys ends so she cant beat me hahaha