🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 9/6/19 VIP with Eggs & B!

Comments

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @LostInAnImage That’s one of the reasons I want the doves, always are the popular choice and always scores well
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @SavannahKKH I heard there’s some event in the not-too distant future where everything is half off (Black Friday, maybe)?

I’m waiting until then to purchase them myself (unless, of course, I’m just gullible and said clearance sale doesn’t actually exist, lol) because that's a lot of stars but I think it’s actually a good investment because they’ll help out in most, if not all, SYS events in the future, which will pay it back tenfold rather quickly.  
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @LostInAnImage yes, should it be in November I think, but It does exists 
    I bought they to complete the vip event even are a bit expensive they’ll help in sys
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Off topic, but does anyone know where these brows come from? 🤔😓

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Of course I’m getting the bundle last with 5 k-stars to spare 😅
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @KimsBestie

I think it is the old winter ❄️ eyes. I really like the really arched brows but not the eye-shape. 
    IOS Player 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I just wanted that damn haircolor😂
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @KimsBestie

I think it is the old winter ❄️ eyes. I really like the really arched brows but not the eye-shape. 
    Awe... Thank you Hun! 🙈💕 The eyebrows do look gorgeous. Hope the eyes are somewhere in our throwback boxes. 🙃
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    @KimsBestie I actually got it in my tb boxes! Sheer luck as it is over 100 kstars in the throwback sale during Black Friday. I call them my bisssh brows ! 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Uggghh the bundle was last but hey I ended up spending over 200 stars more than needed but I really wanted the hair and dress so it’s okay. I’m just gonna cry into my 5 remaining kstars 

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I opened my daily gift box and this happened... didn’t know this was possible ? 😅

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    I’ve been seeing a lot about luxe goals and I’ve been playing in and off since the game came out and I’ve never gotten one, how do you get one?
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Seriously Maria? 🤦🏻‍♀️ What do you guys think, should I go for it and finished the event or should I simply beat temptation? 😂 I have enough stars but I was planning on saving for Black Friday, idk 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    KatWalker said:
    I’ve been seeing a lot about luxe goals and I’ve been playing in and off since the game came out and I’ve never gotten one, how do you get one?
    If you have a lot of tasks to finish, I think more than 10, Maria won’t call with one. 
    edited September 2019
    So guys, I really want this dress. What do you think are the chances that I’ll scrounge up another 104 kstars within the next 2 hours using nothing but surveys and reality shows?

Press LIKE for “100% probability,” DISLIKE for “a fairy godmother will grant you with the stars you need right before the clock strikes midnight,” (wherever in the world it may be whereupon the onset of midnight will occur within approximately two hours, 42 minutes and 58 seconds), and LOL for “A stranger with no message history PMs me on this forum, and says ‘Doll, I already got the dress and one size does NOT fit all. You can have my dress for free, and here’s those 104 stars to boot for your troubles.’”

Whether or not I continue grinding hinges solely on your responses now, so please take this seriously and pick the feedback which truly reflects your beliefs. Thank you. 

Update: Turns out the answer was “LOL” as brought to you by your fairy godmother on the forum:

He totally even spelled everything wrong; that shows the haste at which he made my dreams come true. Or slight illiteracy, one or the other (the fairy educational system is sorely lacking).

But what they lack in dictionary-verified vocabulary, they make up for with heart (and, again, incredible haste. It takes Santa all **** night to do his thing, and here I received my response within seconds). 

Latest Update: What kind of moron (me) makes DISAGREE one of the options in their own poll rather than AGREE!? I literally just invited everyone to mass downvote me (but you shouldn't, because I'm sensitive and that would make you a bad person). 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    I’m curious, are you able to gift clothes to other players? 👀 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Very limited selection, yes
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Very limited selection, yes
    how? That’s 100% new to me 😂
  • KiaraKardashianKiaraKardashian Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

I don't know who's following this is but I just thought they should know.
    @LostInAnImage
    As You Wish GIF - AsYouWish Wish GIFs
    enjoy spend ur totally legit 104 k-store on totally non-rigged kollection!
    (also thank you for giving me a good laugh i needed it after today lmao)
    How...how did you know? This has been my second favorite movie, and Wesley my third favorite fantasy man, since I was 8. If anyone ever said “as you wish” out loud, no matter the context or if it wasn’t even directed toward me, I know this hypnotic trance will come over me and I’ll just follow that guy until one of us dies. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I can’t get a good picture of them, but I bought the fireflies! They’re so pretty 💚
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    After grinding the whole weekend, I finally got the dress! The cups look funny lol It’s really pretty tho
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @pilirositolam friend them, then find them in your friends list and click the gift button next to them, just like you can for NPCs. Have to be on the same platform of course!
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Me on Friday: I think I'll stop at the dress
    Me on Saturday: I really like the hair I think

I also finally bought the beach bag and the floral top. I like all the items more seperate than together for sure. The hairs are very beachy vibe
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited September 2019
    So... I have like 10 kstars left after this event lol. Here's what I bought:

Coffee, green drink and pug

Two coat/dress combos, hand bag and pose where you can hold your bag or clutch

I also furnished Chevier Paris, bought the firefly aura and took a spin on two kollections where I got energy and kash (that's why I stopped :D )

Here's my doll wearing her earnables

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    lilviv said:
    KatWalker said:
    If you have a lot of tasks to finish, I think more than 10, Maria won’t call with one. 
    Ohh, thanks!! I got back into the game this summer after a few years of barely playing, I’m at 15 goals now which is down from 65 in July 😅
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
    edited September 2019
    Seriously Maria? 🤦🏻‍♀️ What do you guys think, should I go for it and finished the event or should I simply beat temptation? 😂 I have enough stars but I was planning on saving for Black Friday, idk 

It always amuses me when I see text or dialogue in the game that reflects how little someone cares about their job.

I mean, right now, your manager has instructed you to “go buy this mouth from the store.” That is quite possibly the weirdest sentence in the English language, and the visual imagery is just barbaric. 🤣
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage

I mean you don’t want to peeved off a manager who hire domestic help from the other world. 

IOS Player 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Super late, but finally finished editing my haul together! Loooove the new lip color!

Bought the Brooklyn salon, the orange jacket, the black and white jacket (ty Maria for one discount item...), some eyeshadow & polish colors, puppy poses for my newest babies, and took some Kollection spins and got energy & the drink (finally!). Also decided to start my first comeback! Very eventful weekend!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)