It's me! A two legged horse!

bipedalhorsebipedalhorse Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I'm not sure if this is where to do it but i'm new and introducing myself to the kkh forums! I joined because i'm tired of geeking out over this game on my own and while i was googling storyline spoilers i found this whole cute community! I'll come up with some initials to go by at some point because i'm very private but i'll post every now and again in the threads. I'd also like to make some friends to play with in the app but i can poke around and find the threads for that. Hey everybody!

Comments

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Welcome @bipedalhorse! Naturally I would like to start off by inquiring as to what happened to two of your legs. I think I’d like to hear that story. Also, just how tall is a bipedal horse? I’m picturing 11 ft stumbling towards you on a pair of hooves and that’s unsettling. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • bipedalhorsebipedalhorse Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Welcome @bipedalhorse! Naturally I would like to start off by inquiring as to what happened to two of your legs. I think I’d like to hear that story. Also, just how tall is a bipedal horse? I’m picturing 11 ft stumbling towards you on a pair of hooves and that’s unsettling. 
    It's exactly as unsettling as you picture! My other two legs are still there i'm just using my hooves to struggle type this message 😂😂 About 12ft tall if my math is right but If you imagine it less like an abomination and more like and awkward, thumb-less "fish out of water" scenario it might be a little less scary
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    It's exactly as unsettling as you picture! My other two legs are still there i'm just using my hooves to struggle type this message 😂😂 About 12ft tall if my math is right but If you imagine it less like an abomination and more like and awkward, thumb-less "fish out of water" scenario it might be a little less scary
    I think we will get along famously. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • bipedalhorsebipedalhorse Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    LostInAnImage said:
    I think we will get along famously. 
    I look forward to it!