🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank God this is over! I managed to get second place with 577 points, I'm so relieved I got both dresses

Having fun in Rio with @AliBryant and @soundspretty

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I know I posted before that I started a day late, and still had two ticket buyers emerge immediately, so I also used a few tickets to make up for the free ones I missed and hopefully scare off the other ticket buyers. As it turns out, either I ~really~ scared them off or I looked like a total fool for using any extra tickets at all, because nobody else in my group even hit 500 points, not even the OG ticket buyers, and I would’ve won without them... Oh well, I really love this ponytail and because I started Friday morning instead of Thursday I don’t think I would have gotten the earnable dress without using at least one ticket, so it’s still worth it to me. I’ve been waiting for this ponytail since it was on the update banner a month ago ☺️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    As someone who was in the same TS group with @mikaylachimo previously, I can confirm that I was scurreedddd by her beauty because she turn looks into “LEWKSSSS”. 
    IOS Player 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    The fact that you support the game financially so much and Glu still restricts kstars is wild to me. I don't know why there's such big discrepancies from game to game, it's so frustrating. I find it hard enough when my 5 videos don't work (as they so regularly refuse to), i can't imagine not having any.
    Also, i saw your earlier post about having to give up your ticket battle. After seeing your receipts, i understood more. If i'm irritated at not getting the hair now, that would be 10 times more intense if i'd bought tickets and still missed out. So i do sympathise :(
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I know Glu is not gonna do anything with people who buy tickets cause they are putting money into their pockets and I mean its okay, but maybe try to make other players happy as well, like we said over and over again, 1st place shouldnt get all the perks, 1, 2 and 3 should get the 2 prizes the first 5 places should get gold in different quantities, 1st get 8, 2nd gets 6, 3rd gets 4, 4 gets 2 and 5th gets 1. That way you make more people happy and people will stay but tickets, so money its still in the equation
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH that was my very first trendsetters, so you could say I learned from the best 

ps. speaking of LEWKSSSS, you brought so much glam to these items its almost unfair 😩

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @PlantWitch That seriously sucks and I’m not making light of your frustration at all, but reading your post was hilarious; it was just so matter-of-fact in a stream of consciousness kind of way:

Well bad idea... she submitted about 4 or so extra looks, I submitted 2, and we tied...BUT because she is pure evil she submitted 1 more look, so I submitted 1 more...

That line (pure evil) made my night. You naturally have a really funny sense of dry humor, and I think you should totally start a blog because I’d subscribe today. 😬
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Ready to go on stage with @Ryley1e @AliBryant and @soundspretty. My guess is Ali will be singing :D 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Deleted - redundant post.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Sorry in advance for the long post.
    I'm so angry and sad right now... I loved the trendsetters ponytail, and I've been in first since the beginning of the event, but obviously I had a ticket buyer pop up earlier today, (she had been in the top 3 but submitted at least 2 extra looks and passed me) so I decided to wait until the last 30 minutes to submit my last look so I could possibly pass her... Well she also waited until the last 30 minutes to submit all her extra looks. And because I've had a really really bad week I decided to use a couple of my tickets from the android glitch... Well bad idea... she submitted about 4 or so extra looks, I submitted 2, and we tied...BUT because she is pure evil she submitted 1 more look, so I submitted 1 more...then I lost connection, by time I got my game relaunched there was less than two minutes left, and she had submitted another look... I lost by 2 points. I'm pretty annoyed right now... Mostly at glu because they designed this event in a way that is extremely unfair and I know they are never going to change it.

Oh and I also have to mention this, I always start the event about two hours late because it's easier for me to submit at certain times and because I usually get chill groups, but the girl that beat me was submitting all of her looks about two hours before me, so I assume that I got sorted into a group with someone who started at the very beginning of the event.
    I read this like watching a horror movie "No NO NOOO!!!". I tied for first once and was so happy the other doll didn't do anything like that cause it not only screws you, but also the poor doll who came in 6th and could've been 5th
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    At first glance I actually didn’t like the hair. However after seeing it more and more I ended up liking it so I’m happy I actually got it! 

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I wish we had this hair color in the game. I am very happy to have won this hair. 🥳
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Went from first the whole event to fifth ☹️☹️☹️This has to stop
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m so frustrated. I was 7th and it never happened before. So many dolls used tickets. I’m really exhausted because I have an exam coming up and a stupid mobile dress up game should help me relax, not stress me out even more. I read all of the other dolls’ suggestions and they are great but it won’t happen because it would make SYS fair. I preferred the week long SYS, less ticket buyers and you were actually able to catch up even if your first looks sucked. 
    Glu, it’s time for you to do something. Make your game enjoyable and let us have 20 free k-stars even after a purchase. That way you’d really get some money - from me and all the other dolls who don’t think spending real money is worth losing so many free stars. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so mad right now that b*tch of a ticket buyer decided that being both 1st wasn’t ok 😡😡😡

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I ended up being 3rd.☺️❤️

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My last few looks. Ended up in 3rd, would’ve liked the hair but was fairly sure early on that I was going to get it so I’m happy with 3rd, at least I got dress and stars 😃. Like other people on here, I would love that hair colour for my doll, preferable as an earnable though the chances of that are slim. 

I play on iOS
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I need a sys-free week to calm down🙄
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    5th place. I don't even know how many ticket buyers were in our group, two or three? I honestly don't care anymore 🤷‍♀️ glad that @EllaCharlotte got the yellow dress too, it's been a pleasure too see all your stunning looks 💕

Android
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    So many salty comments about losing to tickets buyers xD Blame Glu not the buyers since they are using a "service" that is provided by Glu. Also we need a new TS system since most people obviously hates when they loses to a ticket buyer. My suggestions would be that make TS score personal, you need 575 points to get last earnable then maybe you need 590 points to get first TS item and then you need 610 points to get 2nd TS item. This way glu can still sell tickets.
    Congratulations to everyone that got 1st place <3
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    In the last three weeks I had ticket buyers in my group, but thankfully none showed up in this SYS, so I won fist place 🥇
    But what actually made me the happiest was finally being able to get my very own sweet monkey 🐒 🥰
    for a while I’m going to take her around with me wherever I go! 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I got 3rd place this week. There weren’t any ticket buyers in my group this time so It was a fair competition for first place. I didn’t get the earnable dress by being 10 points short, because some of my looks flopped.
    Playing on IOS.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    This dress is really cute💛

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited September 2019

This is the first SYS I completed in weeks! I ended up coming 3rd which wasn’t too bad considering I wasn’t glued to my game all weekend and I missed a submission! Summer is delighted with her two new dresses anyway ☺️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I alsmost caught up with the ticketbuyer in my group, but she bought a final ticket and came in first, hence I came in second... This system is so unfair at the moment, I hope Glu fixes it. Also, I'm so tired of having a SYS every single week... once a month is more than enough and more than my stresslevel can handle to be honest.

Anyway, here is my doll wearing the really cute yellow dress with her friends Dixie @HollySisk, @TrashleyKKH and @Basak

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________