🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @AliBryant Thanks for including my doll! 
     Wow, it's the first time since June that I made 1st place because I was lucky enough to have no ticketbuyers. But again I stayed up until 3am because I was worried if I don't collect the prize, I end up losing my reward. 😵 I am literally sooo tired of this! 

Android
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    ugh, i was in first position the entire event, even after i submitted my last look. when i woke up i found out two girl decided to buy tickets and now i ended 3rd. it's the first time i even got something out of the sys, besides the first earnable. i didnt like the ponytail that much, but it just annoys me that they buyed tickets in the last hours. before that i was like 50 point ahead of them 
    uh hi
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I got 5th place I was super nervous because I really wanted that dress, didn’t get the earnable tho but lucked out anyways.
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I was lucky to have no ticket buyers in my group and i got the first place!! the hair is super super cute and looks A-MAZ-ING with this eye makeup ❤

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I had no ticketbuyers in my group this whole event, I was number 1 the whole time. But ofcourse some #&%@£ bought tickets LAST minute and took my first place... The event ends in the middle of the night here in Europe and Im not walking up just to check. Im sooooooo angry right now, i REALLY wanted that hair 

I hope she steps in paint

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    So I’m going to do a little rant over here. SYS has always been one of my fave events (the older version when we had to style one item and the week long). The week long was fun because we could submit more looks but it was exhausting playing all week long especially since you’d use sooooo much clothes and someone of us had limited amounts. To me it was fun because I love playing dress up since I really wanted to be a fashion designer as a child (things change once you grow older) but yea. Well it was also easier to deal with ticket buyers and hackers because we would be able to notify Kalinda or Eggs to check our TS groups. Now it’s a little diff I’ve noticed more and more hackers and ticket buyers in many of our TS groups. I haven’t been able to place 1st for weeks now because I will get random dolls appear in my TS group in the middle of the event. I’ve voiced my concerns several times but no one listen to my voice. During the weekend (which is what the event mostly falls on) we can’t contact anyone. It stays the same the hackers or ticket buyers continue to get 1st Place and us the loyal players that work hard get 2nd, 3rd and so on, but very rarely 1st. It’s upsetting because we have no way to getting those prizes. So please do something about these hackers and/or ticket buyers or you might lose a lot of your loyal playing players. If you’ve read this far thank you! Have a good night ❤️ -LC
    Your complaining about ticket buyers for what glu isnt gonna stop people from buying tickets that's money for them just because people buy tickets does not make them a hacker I buy tickets every week and my game is normal if u wanna 1st place do what the rest of us do and buy ticket packs 
    I play on android 
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
     @KKH_Mermaid These people that complaints about tickets buyer for being a hacker annoyed me soooo much, just because they spend money on tickets you gonna assume them for being a hacker? Go get common sense. 1 extra ticket gives you  45 points more or less. And yea if you wan't to win go buy tickets packs and stop complaining because its getting annoying. 
    Oh my 2 disagree after 10 seconds after posting, I see that there are many people that are losing to ticket buyers are here. 
    Tyranda said:
     @KKH_Mermaid These people that complaints about tickets buyer for being a hacker annoyed me soooo much, just because they spend money on tickets you gonna assume them for being a hacker? Go get common sense. 1 extra ticket gives you  45 points more or less. And yea if you wan't to win go buy tickets packs and stop complaining because its getting annoying. 
    That's all I was saying every week they are complaining about ticket buyers and saying oh they must be hackers an all that and that's not true I'm just saying if u wanna win 1st place buy ticket packs 
    I play on android 
    cntarr said:
    @KKH_Mermaid not coming at you personally but you said “do what the rest of us do and buy ticket packs”... we all don’t buy tickets like where did you get that info and if @KKHLucy wants to rant just let her and she was very respectful about it so you should have just hit the disagree button if you didn’t like it
    I meant the people who buy ticket packs and get 1st place I'm just saying if they have a ticket buyer in their group and want 1st place than buy your own ticket pack instead of complaining about it and saying they buy tickets they must be a hacker cause that's 100% not true Glu is not gonna stop people from buying tickets when they get money that way 
    I play on android 
    @cntarr How is it unfair to you guys that don't buy tickets? I mean the option is there for you to but you choose not to buy it. Nothing is fair in life btw. And what is wrong with wearing basic gift box items? Personally I see nothing wrong with it, its up to them what to wear. Oh and you should go back a few pages and read since most people who lose to a ticket buyer call for kalinda and egg to check their game because they assume that a 800 something points is hacking and definitely not achievable  with buying a few tickets.
    Rikk said:
    Tyranda said:
    That's all I was saying every week they are complaining about ticket buyers and saying oh they must be hackers an all that and that's not true I'm just saying if u wanna win 1st place buy ticket packs 
    There have been hackers caught and removed using SYS before...someone saw a suspicious number of points, reported it to eggs or Kalinda, and that player was found to be a hacker and removed from SYS. It’s not everyone, but it does happen. That’s why I report players with 1000+ points.
    I understand that but she made it seem that all ticket buyers are hackers and I just wanted to point out that's not true I buy tickets and 
    I play on android 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I understand @KKH_Mermaid. Not all people with high points are hackers, and not all are ticket buyers. It’s a mix of both. 
    Tyranda said:
    @cntarr How is it unfair to you guys that don't buy tickets? I mean the option is there for you to but you choose not to buy it. Nothing is fair in life btw. And what is wrong with wearing basic gift box items? Personally I see nothing wrong with it, its up to them what to wear. Oh and you should go back a few pages and read since most people who lose to a ticket buyer call for kalinda and egg to check their game because they assume that a 800 something points is hacking and definitely not achievable  with buying a few tickets.
    Exactly!! I feel they just wanna complain about something 
    I play on android 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KKH_Mermaid hence why I mentioned both because I’m not sure what they are 🤷🏼‍♀️ If you got money like that to throw it in a game good for you!! Do you baby girl. I said what I said because I wanted to rant which i have a right 😇
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Btw to all my dolls just hit the LOL instead of the disagree it makes it known to ppl and you don’t have to hide behind a button 😘
    @Rikk Oh yes I get that too, if 1st place have like 1000-2000 more points than the rest I will also report them to kalinda and eggs but I'm speaking of forums dolls that complaints about losing SYS with 5 points then complaint it here. Like stop calling someone a hacker or its "unfair" if you lose to them by 100 points, go buy tickets if you really want to win since the option is there for you too. 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Tyranda it’s unfair because I don’t have money left and right to go spend every single week and it is unfair to us because we all know that no one is voting for the crap clothes so when we se someone with 800 points for a 575 sys it’s ridiculous because we don’t have a chance and for the second time we aren’t calling the HACKERS like they are TICKET BUYERS!!!
    edited September 2019
    @cntarr You are not calling them hackers but others do. And no offence but 12 pack tickets is like 1h of work.
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KKH_Mermaid how rude of you to say “they just want to complain” like grow up this is a problem so you can go spend your money on some god damn tickets and leave the “complainers” alone
    Alright y'all I gotta go to work now, was fun to have some live discussion today <3
    Yes more disagree please 
    I need to see more disagree buttoms before i go to work
    Tyranda said:
    Alright y'all I gotta go to work now, was fun to have some live discussion today <3
    Tyranda said:
    Didnt say anything about the game and still getting disagreed, wtf is wrong with people. Seriously go get a life instead of being a coward and hide a screen, if you disagree with me, write it up.