🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Tyranda Im a disagreer also 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    You might hate me for this but I actually agree with @Tyranda. I don’t see anything wrong with players who buy tickets because they have the money for it. If you feel that’s unfair for you, I guess you should buy ticket packs too. Yknow Glu won’t do something about it because they know they’ll gain profit from it and that’s business. As a player who doesn’t buy stuff from this game with real money, it gets frustrating sometimes but I can’t do something about it because I chose not to buy tickets to amp up my scores and theyy chose to buy tickets because they have the money for it and they also want the prizes. Anyways, you might agree or disagree with me on this but that’s just my two cents. 

PS. I think what Glu should focus on is the security of the game in order to eliminate hackers because they are the real enemy of this app not those ticket buyers. 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @ArtemisxMoon, I was thinking the same thing
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @Rikk ❤️
    @VioletDreams You wan't to work for free? 
    Sorry but I'm on the bus now and I have wifi so I can write 🙄
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Great comeback😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Tyranda said:
    @cntarr You are not calling them hackers but others do. And no offence but 12 pack tickets is like 1h of work.
    What the the actual hell 😂 

Youuuu need a reality check, honey. My god! 
    People have kids, bills, and many other things that come before buying tickets for SYS. And most of these ppl you’re assuming are playing fair by buying tickets aren’t even buying tickets, they’re hacking the game.
    @Chloè_KKH Doll you better tell that to people that are complaining when they lose with 10 points because a ticket buyer passt them. Since those who are complaining are obviously the one who can't afford tickets. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please take a breath everyone.  Let's express opinions without being rude.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    As I’ve said... This is a money grab game and Glu WONT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THE SYS or if they do... They will add million other options to squeeze the money out of players. So no matter how much we cry on the forum, things will not change or if they will they will change for the worst. 

This game used used to be fun in the past and now it’s all about who owns the most exclusive clothing. Sys is not designed for everyone to win... 🙄 Glu doesn’t care who has money to spend and who doesn’t. You don’t go to the store and ask the cashier to give you free bread because you don’t have any cash... So we think that Glu will listen to us?! The answer is a simple NO. We can complain all we want... This is a perfect method for them to earn lots of cash and they will not do anything. 

The only thing that would be nice is if we could stop shaming people who has the money to spend on this game. As everyone else said, the feature is there to use and abuse so of course people are going to use it and there’s nothing we can do about it. ☹️ Feel free to disagree, but let’s be real... Here. 😂 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I wish our reaction options were: smiley face, frowny face, whoa!, and eye roll.. lol 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I think Glu should really consider implementing a different scoring method to determine the winner of ts.  An overall average for each look, like I have mentioned before, would really help level the playing field. Instead of simply the highest score wins, take that final score and divide it by the number of looks submitted. Highest overall average for each look wins. Glu could still make money on selling tickets and the players who may not want to or can't buy tickets still have a fair shot of winning first. I think that could help seperate the hackers too. I have noticed a few times in my ts group, a doll with her score rising but the outfit never changing. Since wardrobe locks, this would be impossible, right? Anyway, I think that would be worth trying. Glu still makes $$$, people can still buy tickets if they choose and the scoring is much more fair because you can't simply buy your way to the top, you have to put in some effort oppose to just submitting whatever.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    I think Glu should really consider implementing a different scoring method to determine the winner of ts.  An overall average for each look, like I have mentioned before, would really help level the playing field. Instead of simply the highest score wins, take that final score and divide it by the number of looks submitted. Highest overall average for each look wins. Glu could still make money on selling tickets and the players who may not want to or can't buy tickets still have a fair shot of winning first. I think that could help seperate the hackers too. I have noticed a few times in my ts group, a doll with her score rising but the outfit never changing. Since wardrobe locks, this would be impossible, right? Anyway, I think that would be worth trying. Glu still makes $$$, people can still buy tickets if they choose and the scoring is much more fair because you can't simply buy your way to the top, you have to put in some effort oppose to just submitting whatever.
    This would be perfect. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Gurl who told you that I work to spend money mobile game 🤦‍♀️Don't you think I have bills to pay, food to buy, clothes to buy, unitilities that need to be pay? And how I'm being rude may I ask? I just trying to defend my stands with ticket buying, and all I get is tons of disagree and people calling me rude because I try to defend it since I see nothing wrong with it using a service that we have in game. 
    LAdoll24 said:
    There’s two sides to every story. Some people really just buy tickets and submit whatever and others just have a limited wardrobe that’s why some of them end up buying tickets and don’t match the theme either way and before anyone says that they can just buy clothes from the closet to match the theme at least with the amount of money they spend on tickets, it’s not worth to do that trust  me. 😂 

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @LAdoll24 100% agree with your suggestion!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Tyranda you said it’s just a simple 10 dollars and saying it’s easy money and we all aren’t as privileged as you and don’t bring up money to us dolls it’s rude 
    LAdoll24 said:
    This would be perfect. 
    Not possible. How Glu will know who’s going to be buying tickets and who’s not? As some players wait till the last minute to splurge on ticket buying. 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️