🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Glu please give us the update to differ the tension🤣🤣🤣
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    In my SYS, the players I’ve seen buy tickets to secure the top spot ALWAYS look like new players. It’s never any avid player like you see in the forums. Then they always go way over the needed ticket amount to even be number one. You have 1125 points and second place only has 600, wtf???  What’s with the overkill? The outfits they post aren’t getting 50 or 60 votes so how many tickets did they buy? 

This is why I’m tired. 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I have a very limited wardrobe and I still make it without buying tickets (except for the last two SYS events, where I only needed 20 more votes to reach the last earnable) 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    I would never buy my way to the top when I know I don’t deserve it because there are dolls who have been playing for years and put effort in their looks 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    like some players have said before, the fairest idea would be to make trendsetters similar to earnables. If you place a certain amount of votes necessary to earn the first place prize, everyone has a chance to get that prize if they reach that number of votes. People can purchase all the tickets they want if they’re lacking votes, but it doesn’t affect anyone else’s chances of winning the prizes.
    *I also can’t take credit for this idea, it’s been suggested several times by different players but it seems Glu doesn’t want to implement anything like this. 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    Gurl who told you that I work to spend money mobile game 🤦‍♀️Don't you think I have bills to pay, food to buy, clothes to buy, unitilities that need to be pay? And how I'm being rude may I ask? I just trying to defend my stands with ticket buying, and all I get is tons of disagree and people calling me rude because I try to defend it since I see nothing wrong with it using a service that we have in game. 
    @ me next time. Read what you posted if you’re confused. 
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    And you think it's not rude to disagree on every comments that I post? Some doll even made comments about my work and you think that is fun? It's me VS 90% of people on this forum. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Tyranda you told to other people how to spend their money. You have money? Good for you. Who told you you can't buy tickets? You ARE rude.
    Android
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I'm out. 
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Unpopular opinion coming but I honestly wish they would take the dye and clothing items out of TS. Just have first place win x amount of k-stars and diamonds.

People who missed tickets or didn't get the last earnable due to bad scores could still buy tickets or people who are close to being first but just need an extra couple of tickets. It would eliminate these crazy ticket buyers because you'd basically be better off just spending your money buying actual diamonds or k-stars. Girls with really basic looks would be spending more than it's worth trying to buy their way to the top and it would be less frusrating to be bumped out of first place at the last moment (especially for those of us in europe where the event end around 2am) because you're not losing out on an item that might not become available again for years. 

I also think it would help the quality of the items for them to only have to work out 2 SYS items every week, rather than the 4 we get now because let's not pretend them having to pump out these outfits every week isn't affecting the quality and originality of the items.

Feel free to press LOL if you wanna disagree without being shady, it's deeply appreciated!
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Areys said:
    like some players have said before, the fairest idea would be to make trendsetters similar to earnables. If you place a certain amount of votes necessary to earn the first place prize, everyone has a chance to get that prize if they reach that number of votes. People can purchase all the tickets they want if they’re lacking votes, but it doesn’t affect anyone else’s chances of winning the prizes.
    *I also can’t take credit for this idea, it’s been suggested several times by different players but it seems Glu doesn’t want to implement anything like this. 
    Again Trendsetters are not designed for everyone to have a fair chance at winning. This game has became to who owns the most exclusive clothing. Why do you think the best clothes are in Kollections now? In trendsetters? Because if people really want them then they will spend money to get it. The good old days when this game used to be a little more fun are over. 

Even with the old SYS we had people that still used to complain about it, so we have what we have.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @elettrahere & @dpeters thanks dolls!
    @KimsBestie I get it, I started playing not too long ago and for my first couple sys I bought a couple tickets to help reach the last earnable prizes. It can be difficult with a very limited wardrobe and not knowing what the voters want. However, totally burying every other dolls opportunity is a very unfair advantage, especially if that doll is not even trying to be on theme or even stylish, imo.

I know you mentioned that you bought tickets and submitted over 50 looks. Would you mind giving us your overall average score? I think you posted some of them and your score was super high so I am sure you used quality looks so it probably wouldn't affect you as much as someone who only scores say 20 pts per look and submits over 50. That is what I think most dolls on here are complaining about and rightfully so.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @VioletDreams That's an interesting suggestion. If the quality of items would actually go up, I would be ok with that.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Her look counter stopped at 50 due to system limit, so it's probably not reliable to figure out the average.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Some of the kanguage used is offensive. Please refrain.  Thank you very much.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @AliBryant oh that is right, she mentioned that. You could probably figure out from your receipts how many maybe?
  • ActualStargirlActualStargirl Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    @elettrahere & @dpeters thanks dolls!
    @KimsBestie I get it, I started playing not too long ago and for my first couple sys I bought a couple tickets to help reach the last earnable prizes. It can be difficult with a very limited wardrobe and not knowing what the voters want. However, totally burying every other dolls opportunity is a very unfair advantage, especially if that doll is not even trying to be on theme or even stylish, imo.

I know you mentioned that you bought tickets and submitted over 50 looks. Would you mind giving us your overall average score? I think you posted some of them and your score was super high so I am sure you used quality looks so it probably wouldn't affect you as much as someone who only scores say 20 pts per look and submits over 50. That is what I think most dolls on here are complaining about and rightfully so.
    It was way over 2000+ points. ☹️ Of course everyone is allowed to complain and express their opinions, but the frustrations should be addressed to Glu ( not like they are going to care all of a sudden ) and not towards the dolls that spend their money on a game. I did a lot of self reflecting this weekend and it’s really there no point to be salty with each other when the ticket feature is available to literally anyone. Some choose to spend their cash and some don’t. I did feel a bad vibe that I am doing something wrong when someone posted their scores on here with me on that list being in 1st ( no offence ). While I understand their frustration it made me feel super bad because of using the feature that it’s there to use... So imagine how the other Dolls that choose to buy tickets feel like.. They feel like criminals for buying something, get put in the same group with hackers, then we have Dolls that feel angry and sad because of losing to a ticket buyer. All I am saying is... Let’s stop being rude to each other and make each other feel bad... We are adults here... 😢 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    edited September 2019
    Glu really is actively reading all the threads.   I have seen more game evolving here than I ever imagined possible.  They read and react. They are not big on pre announcing things, but they consider everything. So please keep posting your feedback.  Clear, short,  concise posts are more attention getting.  That’s a style of writing I‘ve never quite mastered.   
    ‘Bottom line, they read so keep posting feedback about the game.  Let’s leave other members out of the angst.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @KimsBestie no judgement from me, if you or any doll chooses to buy tickets, go for it. That is exactly why I would like to see this feature implemented. In my opinion it would make everyone happy. Glu still makes money, players still buy tickets, but the scoring is fair to all. Yes the option to buy tickets is avaiable to all, but not all players are in the position financially to do so. This would level the playing field for all imo.

I am sorry you felt that you were put on blast with your score and I didn't mean to add to it. I thought it was something you shared on your own and not because of accusations, so for that I am sorry. I am just curious to see how the overall average score would work and because there were a few dolls in your ts group on here I thought lets experiment, but I understand if you don't. 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    I'm out. 
    Bye felicia 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I think there is a huge misunderstanding when it comes to ticket buyers. Of course, not all of them are hackers, we got it, we're not dumb.

What a lot of dolls are saying since weeks, including me, is that it's okay to buy some tickets because you want an earnable or because you want the first place. As long as your looks are MATCHING the theme I don't see anything wrong with that. What is really upsetting tho, is seeing ticket buyers getting the first place with putting no effort into their looks, just like I said in a previous post on a previous page, dressing your doll in a 225$ white t-shirt and a blue jeans when the theme is "Country Club" or "Rock N Roll Concert" is super frustrating. They don't even try to match the theme.

Some people, and again, including me, are in the top 3 the whole event and then suddenly we end up in the 5th, 6th place (sometimes lower) because some dolls that you've NEVER SEEN BEFORE has entered the top 5. This is getting ridiculous and this is what we are tired of.

And last thing, not everyone can spend real money in a mobile game. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I would also like to point out that not everyone who doesn't buy tickets does it for financial reasons. I don't spend money on my game to avoid losing my 20 daily k-stars. I have money to spend but I refuse to give Glu any of it until they fix this issue.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
    @rikk we can ask Glu again.  I’ll uh, just take the puppy,  tyvm, and go see if we can shake loose a new thread.  Thank you so much.   <3.
    Come on Princess. Forget the cookie, we’ll go get you a cheeseburger.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary