🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Deleted lmao nvm I'm not gonna be this petty, it's clearly pointless. 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @KKH_Mermaid did you think that maybe, no one on could submit the hair for you? i’m 100% sure that no one was ignoring you at all. 
    But no one said that they commented on other people who wanted stuff submitted if you asked something and was not answered would u feel like people were blatantly ignoring you? Someone earlier did do a look with the hair on android that's why I even asked an still no one said anything they just kept doing it for other people 
    I play on android 
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Look I dont wanna argue with anyone maybe what I said came out wrong all I was trying to say is please dont put out there that just because someone is a ticket buyer does not make them a hacker  I did not wanna go into a big long argument conversation whatever you wanna call it I have 4 daughters that I teach to treat people the way you wanna be treated so I'll just apologize and move on it's simply a game where we can win amazing items it does not need to be this serious 
    I play on android 
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @KKH_Mermaid Just move on doll, don't put your energi arguing with them since we won't win it anyway. 5 VS 100. And don't apologize to them since you and me are just voicing our opinions but we are outnumbered. You and me are owning no one in this forum an apology. Move on and don't focus on this ridiculous conversation for a dressing up game. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    LMAO the transparency of it all.....
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Well I dunno what's been going on so moving along 👀

So @luvs2gruuv and I were on the same ts group. So what had happened was that I honestly thought that the doll was gonna pass me. And oh boy I was surely wrong. I've noticed that she stopped submitting looks and I was able to win 1st place on my game. So tysm doll @luvs2gruuv for having a good sportsmanship and letting me to win 1st place when we came to an mutual agreement doll about the ts hair🙂. I really enjoyed being on the same ts group as you doll :smile:

I thought that I wasnt gonna like this neon ponytail but it's starting to grow more and more on me though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Carol Davida congratulations for 1st place doll ❤️ that hair look lovely on you.
    I stared 5h30min and missed 1 ticket but I still get first place and the earnable dress lol. I'm thankful for a chill group.

BTW I think it was @TrashleyKKH that styled the earnable dress with a short hair with flowers and it was beautiful 💐🌸💐 Spring can't come fast enough. 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    So I was the 1st the whole sunday 
    I was already thinking about what to turn into gold at 8pm... and then in the last 15 minutes the girl who was 2nd bought a ticket with her hard earned money (I learned today that we work to buy tickets shhhh) so thats it, at least I got the yellow dress and I wasnt in love with the hair...

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    "late to the party" 💀💀💀💀
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I won’t even ask about work... 😂😂😂😂😂
    @Tyranda I think what she means is that you've been extremely rude to a lot of people on the forum and still haven't apologized. You just went on like nothing happened. It's a little odd🤷🏾‍♀️
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @tyranda why are you getting involved. I was calling someone out for lying about my game. People knew we were in the same group and she made me look like a loser, when I beat her. 

It's really a one on one conversation, so nobody else needs to jump to either side's defences. 

I'm pretty sure telling people to shut up and swearing at them is against the rules. And weren't you just whining about being bullied? Watch your attitude. I've said nothing to you.

And yes I have proof. Bye.
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    OMG this thread has turned into a mess

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Me at this thread atm:

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    CryingKim said:
    OMG this thread has turned into a mess

😗☕️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    Savagekkh said:
    @tyranda why are you getting involved. I was calling someone out for lying about my game. People knew we were in the same group and she made me look like a loser, when I beat her. 

It's really a one on one conversation, so nobody else needs to jump to either side's defences. 

I'm pretty sure telling people to shut up and swearing at them is against the rules. And weren't you just whining about being bullied? Watch your attitude. I've said nothing to you.

And yes I have proof. Bye.
    One on one conversation you said? There's a message button in the profile, you just wan't let everyone see and make people hate Carol.
    And show me the proof. Right here in this forum.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    No girl. She's lying about my game. People here know I was in that group and I want the public record set straight. I styled the best. It's an embarrassment to me to say I was out styled like that. 

Had she been straight and said she bought her way to the hair, then I wouldn't have even come to this cess pool again. 
    "cess pool" is so accurate right now
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    The self proclaim is real
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited September 2019
    wow! @Savagekkh ..  57s and 58s? With my math, if you put in 14 looks, you had an average of 50.64 per look.  I would love to see your looks!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted