🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    This darn ponytail caused all this chaos in this forum. I think I need a break... See you all next year. Rofl ✌🏻✨
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    @Carol Davida congratulations for 1st place doll ❤️ that hair look lovely on you.
    I stared 5h30min and missed 1 ticket but I still get first place and the earnable dress lol. I'm thankful for a chill group.

BTW I think it was @TrashleyKKH that styled the earnable dress with a short hair with flowers and it was beautiful 💐🌸💐 Spring can't come fast enough. 
    5 disagreed, like why? 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KalindaKing you deleted my post with an ironic gif. A GIF. There weren't words, only the shocked face of a woman. How it is disrespectful to other people? I swear, I have no more words. 
    Android
    I tried to cheer myself up and move on by posting that comment but still get downvoted? How would you feel when this happen to you @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I didn't get ALL 57s and 58s. At the time I pulled away I was getting 57s and 58. 

My looks were on display in your TS all weekend. I was the one up top winning. I don't share my looks on the forum. I never have. It's a competition and I like to keep my winning edge to myself. Sorry. 

For the record, your doll looked really chic the entire time. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH Sorry about that. I put it back! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Fjjfkfkfdjfje and we’re back to victim status 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Yes we are because I won't let you all silence me
    @KalindaKing thanks.
    Android
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Tyranda this is a GAME. A game that many now feel has become unfair. But this is a discussion board about a GAME. Stop acting like you’re some brave soldier that is changing the world by using your voice. You’re the one who has said you’re not going to be reading this thread anymore three times ....
    Savagekkh said:
    @luvs2gruuv I didn't get ALL 57s and 58s. At the time I pulled away I was getting 57s and 58. 

My looks were on display in your TS all weekend. I was the one up top winning. I don't share my looks on the forum. I never have. It's a competition and I like to keep my winning edge to myself. Sorry. 

For the record, your doll looked really chic the entire time. 
    Why are you so afraid to show them now when the event is over?  Something is fishy...
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Savagekkh look doll I'm not trying to start any drama with you. I simply dont have the time nor the energy to be getting into a heated argument with you. Most of my looks scored well throughout this entire competition when I posted my looks at this thread. If you wanna address me you know exactly where to find me, just PM me. Dont be calling me out publicly right here at the glu forums. That's publicly shaming right there. And whatever I do with my money, dont worry about it that's simply my personal business and not yours.

And whatever happened to that last private conversation when you've mentioned to me that you're quitting this community. And you didnt want the other forum members to know that your doll was in the same ts group as me and @luvs2gruuv. I removed my screenshot of your doll and untagged your username when you asked me to. You also didn't want @eggsandbananas to be checking into your game. For whatever reason that you dont wanna give glu your game ID I dunno 🤷🏾‍♀️  You wanted your doll's profile to be kept low-key and didnt want anyone to know your doll's in-game name.

Well anyways I've said what I've said and that's pretty much it. It is what it is though 💁🏾‍♀️ Have a nice day doll ✌🏾

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited September 2019
    *Face Palm*

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2019
    The fastest way to stop an argument is when one side just stops responding.  
     @Tyranda it's obvious you have an issue, please send me a message and I'll make sure it gets to the right hands.
    Everyone please stop the drama.  @Tyranda I'm deleting your post about banning members, it serves no purpose but to invite more drama.

Edit by Koko: My mistake -  post was about removing member's comments, not members.  So sorry.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    "you have an issue", "A please dont come in here telling Kalinda to start banning dolls" i said remove her comments since that was public shaming

Android
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Thank you, @Savagekkh.  But, in @Carol Davida's defense.. I don't think she was referring to you as the doll that she thought "was going to pass her". She was referring to the other doll that passed you first..   Since that doll was apparently a ticket buyer, (and it's no secret that Carol and I are ticketbuyers, as well) we figured we'd go after her... but we put a cap on ourselves.. i figured if i thought i could beat her with the same amount of looks that she submitted, i would go for it, but after i put in my last look, i knew the math just wasn't there for me to win... 
    I don't always check out everybody's looks while we're playing.. I barely have time to submit my own looks sometimes.. I haven't even had time to screenshot and collage my looks this time... but I like to share along with everyone else... I really wish you would share your looks because the ones I did notice were fabulous! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

edited September 2019
    Looks like no one is on my side, not even the mod which should be neutral. I dont belong here time to spend my money on other games
    edited September 2019
    The fastest way to stop an argument is when one side just stops responding.  
     @Tyranda it's obvious you have an issue, please send me a message and I'll make sure it gets to the right hands.
    Everyone please stop the drama.  @Tyranda I'm deleting your post about banning members, it serves no purpose but to invite more drama. 

What issue do i have? Issue that i try to defend my self against 100000 others? As mod you should never say that a costumer have an issue, thats no money in your pocket.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Tyranda I offered to help. If you dont want my help, fine, but it can't play out here.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @Carol Davida I'm not in a heated argument with you. I asked others not to come into the conversation even, because I dont want you to get ganged up on. If you recall, I even confronted a poster who was trying to torment you on the board. I have always had a nice back and forth with you and tyrandas idea that I want to make people hate you is outrageously wrong. 

I'm simply defending my name and my game. People saw your post and knew I was in the group and now you go and make it look like I'm a loser, when I'm the actual style winner. 

As for taking the screenshot down earlier in the week, I already thanked you for that. And i was gone until you publicly embarrassed me. 

Now the insinuation that I'm hiding something from Eggsandbananas is a bridge too far.. I have said to his face that I dont trust him with my ID because we have had huge disagreements and I believe I've been a thorn enough in Glu's side that he would love to get in and disappear me. They also go in, dig without asking and keep track of your game for data, in case you didnt know. 

I don't play a hacked game, which is what it seems like you're insinuating. I have shown friends screenshots. They know my star count and what items I don't own yet, even though I played since day one. I'm not a hacker. I'd gladly show Kalinda a screenshot.

Please dont try to drag me through the mud. The only thing I asked of you was to be honest about how you "won" because the lies made me look like a loser. You said you're proud to use tickets, so why pretend you didn't? 

Whatever. You dont have to answer. People here who matter know I'm not a liar. I may be a horror show of forthrightness, I may be Glu's worst nightmare as a poster, but I'm not a liar. 
    @Tyranda I offered to help. If you dont want my help, fine, but it can't play out here.  

Sorry but you are not helping me when you said I have an issue.
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Tyranda get over yourself it’s time to move on like you keep saying something after it starts to settle down. Here’s a quote that I say to my nephews and nieces “if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all” but I’m surprised I have to say it to you!!🤣🤣
    edited September 2019
    Yes you dont know that inside im hurt by all the disagreed and lol buttons and all comments against me, so enjoy your laugh while i'm here alone feeling im i want to kill myself because of all this bullying that im feeling rght now, you dont know how all comments, lol and disagree button bothers me. Theres a person behind each button and comments and these people laugh at me.