🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Tyranda i seriously suggest you take koko up on her offer, if you do feel that way then continuing publically will never help.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    what was the thread where we were putting suggestions for handhelds?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited September 2019
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv i would use the fashion suggestions thread, seems like those are the ones they use (lollipop, phone/coffee combo)
    iOS
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @Tyranda You have a choice hun, let these comments destroy you or move on. Don’t let a game impact your mental health, just take a step back. Clearly we are all upset, it’s normal to get disagrees. Don’t keep fighting n arguing it’s only hurting you more, kinda best to cool down at this point. 
    IOS doll 💞

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    Also.... i distinctly remember... someone begging to see more disagrees....
    Not fun anymore 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Tyranda and i can understand that. And if you're not having fun, and it's hurting your feelings you should take a step back.
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    We need @SisSnappedLikeThanos to cheer all us dolls up!! Wya!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @tyranda.....my mistake.  The line broke after "Remove PlayerName" so I missed the 'comments'  but the post should stay deleted based on content.  So for saying you suggested banning them I apologize.  But it illustrates how heated things can get, and mistakes are made when things get heated.  So, my original lets all take a breath and relax stands.
    But there is no shame in saying you have an issue.  If your game didn't open...it's an issue.  If you feel the majority of the forum is disagreeing with you, that's an issue.  There is no shame in an issue.  I could have said if something is bothering you.  So,  if there was an onus on the word issue, it was put there by you and not my intention. 
    Now my advice is to just sit back and let it go.  The more you argue, the more others argue. And while I've posted my share of popcorn gifs, I'd like us to try and get back on topic.  The SYS.  not the players.  please. 
    Again, my apology Tyranda for misreading and missing the end of your sentence. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Tyranda next time please consider that for some of us, it wasn’t fun to begin with. It wasn’t entirely your fault, but several people said rude things and the whole thing was unnecessary, and in the end people’s feelings get hurt.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @cntarr Being smart and taking a break from this forum lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    Also.... i distinctly remember... someone begging to see more disagrees....
    I promote a disagree positive forum, so it was probably me.

edited September 2019
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos 🤣🤣🤣I love Taylor Swift 🤣🤣literally that’s what I needed! So thank you❤️❤️
    @cntarr breaking my no post til sunday for u because this whole thread needs a hug and a laugh

Wait a minute.  That means no reaction when I post the SYS thread?  No help with puppies and cute begging posts?  And what?  No post from you when I post the Weekend event thread?  Or OMG, no post when the update drops? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited September 2019
    I'm putting out that fire with these <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3:)
    As half of the remaining aging Beatles says....Peace and Love Peace and Love. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut when is the group photo going to be ready?
    I thought tonight, but life had other plans.  Probably first thing in the morning.  I had to keep expanding the canvas. Right now everyone is stepping on each other.  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019

I really have no words for everything else, so I'm just gonna add some feedback to Glu:

-SYS are exhausting when you have to babysit your game every 4 hours and it often interferes with your sleep schedule.

-TS is unfair, even past some of us not being able to spend money. Some players spend who knows how much and probably had well over half my score and yet, had I spent one ticket I could've won 1st in my group. We have to hope the luck of the draw will help us get placed in a chill group.

-I think the top prizes should be given to the top 3 players and descending gold dyes as well. I bought a small ticket package some time ago and have been able to use it several times now, but don't simply because I don't want to get sniped in the last minute and lose my ticket for nothing. Will I miss out on some things, sure, but I'll get over it. Glu on the other hand will miss out on money that I could be spending if I used my tickets more. 

--I will admit, I also liked the idea of the TS being Kstars & diamonds though. I'd still have to spend a ticket here or there simply cause sometimes I don't make the end of SYS (and I've noticed on Sunday quite a few people in my group seem to buy tickets just to make it to the end too), but I'd also be happier and more content not missing out or stressing about TS clothing. I know Glu is probably thinking, but how will we make money? Easy, a happy content player will spend money on other parts of the game.

-As I noted earlier in the thread, with SYSs being moved to weekends, it's more difficult to contact Glu if you think you see a hacker. Not everyone with high scores in a hacker, but I've seen some posts from other dolls' TS that I would've totally run up the flag pole, but if it's Saturday night and no one gets back to you on Sunday, how does that work?

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m tired of telling Glu the same thing week after week... so tonight I focus on the pretty

@webra Dixie @Katinkae @LindaVB

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • bipedalhorsebipedalhorse Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Whew! This thread got sillay!
    Anyways, i'm home from work and i want to share my looks with this neat community.

My looks never go higher than 42 and i generally don't compete in show your style events. I'm mostly here for the simulation and dress up aspects of the game and the competition of it all is simultaneously ridiculous and anxiety inducing to me. I've been playing since the game initially came out and have lost my save game three different times. That's fans and being at the top of the A list, gift box and event items, property, relationships, story progress, and even k stars i purchased impulsively with real money down the drain three different times. All to start over again from the beginning or, as this most recent save is going, trying to catch up to unsaved progress and a couple years hiatus. A lot of things are new to me and a lot of things are frustratingly familiar (so Chic london you will be mine again!!!) So i'm only partially attached to anything that i earn this go around cause i know it can change at any moment. Of course supposedly android has everything saved to a cloud or something but that was supposed to work the second and third time i lost my game so who knows what could happen and why?

All that said i actually put effort into my looks this sys and i'm really proud. I got 8th place and my average was like 35 and that's high for me. I didn't know about ticket buyers and all that before this thread and i don't have a lot of kstars, time, or disposable income so my looks may be a bit basic compared to the truly fantastic and creative looks i've seen in this thread but i'm gonna share anyway