🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

1282930313234Next

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Those looks are really great @bipedalhorse , i am really shocked that you didnt get more votes. 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Soooo, about the actual topic of this thread : SYS.
    My BF (who's not playing KKH) told me "it would be great if the SYS events weren't EVERY week because it looks exhausting and stressing". And I think he has a point. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
     @Allegorie same! My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship & when we see each other we literally live together so he always makes fun of me for playing and constantly checking the game... he even threatens me to delete the app while I sleep 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @HollySisk thanks for including me 😍
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Scrolling through this thread like

iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I want to clarify something about getting help with Show Your Style events because I realize that it happens on weekends. If you send me your ID in a private message, I can check your Trendsetters group after the event ends when I'm back in the studio. 

To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KalindaKing I think the issue that people have is that if the event is over, the hacker will still have likely won the first prize. If they were able to send a message to glu before the event was over, the hacker would be removed and the other players would have a fair shot at getting the first prize. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @jhabs Glu can still look at the group to see who purchased legit tickets, and probably send you the prizes you should have won even if it's over
    iOS
  • bipedalhorsebipedalhorse Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Those looks are really great @bipedalhorse , i am really shocked that you didnt get more votes. 
    Thank you! I really appreciate it❤ i really felt like That B****
  • bipedalhorsebipedalhorse Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    And happy birthday @KalindaKing !
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @jhabs Glu can still look at the group to see who purchased legit tickets, and probably send you the prizes you should have won even if it's over
    I would like to know more about if that's true. Would the legit players get the right gifts, like once the hacker is ID'd, could you get the 1st place prizes? Also, what happens if you spent legit tickets to keep up with the hacker, are you just SOL?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @KaylaJ they probably would only tend to the person who files the complaint, rather than reconcile  the whole group. So if you can prove you should have got first because a hacker won, they can help you. In my experience they don’t/can’t refund purchases though. To get actual money spent refunded, you have to file a claim with apple/google.
    iOS