🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 9/6/19 VIP with Eggs & B!

167891012Next

Comments

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic I love this edit! And your doll looks so good in all her new clothes :)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic your edit with dogs is super cute ! OMG. 
    IOS Player 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic You bought my jacket!!  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @LostInAnImage

I mean you don’t want to peeved off a manager who hire domestic help from the other world. 

Oh. My. God. 

I haven't purchased the Prague castle, so I had no idea this existed. Time to go call the realtor (like that’s necessary; I'm sure she’s already waiting in the Czech Republic for me). 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Awww thanks @zepphrius & @TrashleyKKH!!! Both your dolls always look so amazing! I wanted to put both dogs on cushions but there wasn't enough space. 💕☺️

@KalindaKing Lol! I didn't realize until you mentioned it! I was just thinking about what I might need for the office sys when it finally comes around. I've been eyeing it for a while, so it was only a matter of time. Now I can twin with you whenever I want! 😂
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @LostInAnImage

I mean you don’t want to peeved off a manager who hire domestic help from the other world. 

Oh. My. God. 

I haven't purchased the Prague castle, so I had no idea this existed. Time to go call the realtor (like that’s necessary; I'm sure she’s already waiting in the Czech Republic for me). 
    he's the best "pet", he'll take his head off and roll it around. Also, the castle is just a lot of fun too with it's haunted quirks.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College