🎆 KK:H v10.3 Update

Comments

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    omg I just arrieved home from work and The update is here!!! i love the free outfits!! Thanks glu 
    also the vip notificación right after I updated the game is something new or just fixing something?
    and the tb boxes aren’t updated this update?
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    My VIP isn’t working, not giving me 41 energy
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Please please how do I get champagne dyes?! I get black and blue via weekend boxes and SYS and pink and purple through daily gift boxes and black/gold weekday event boxes but where is the champagne and light blue (aka the absolute best colours) ?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa Thank you so much for inviting my doll! 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @cntarr OMG, I saw it too! Lol It looks weird :D 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @dpeters I know it looks disgusting 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Love this girly dress with the body glitter 🤩💞

Your doll looks so stunning! I love how you accessorized
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Love this dress 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Just a quick question, does anyone know when I do all 3 gigs and score 5 stars ⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐ will I get all 3 dresses for free from the popup shop? 
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Carol Davida When you complet On my way! Fashion week gig and score 5 stars you get a free outfit until you complete the 3 gigs 
    2 down, 1 to go!!!
    Ak ok then tysm doll @SavannahKKH 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    cntarr said:
    Anyone notice the top of the new dress is the same as this top 
    When I first saw it! It’s basically that top with a long skirt
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    So no more champaigne dye? I have like 8. And 38 black.... put it in the daily box 
    edited September 2019
    @KKHLucy I know I’m very disappointed.      Like the rose on the shoulder is very detailed and elegant and the red dress just looks cheesy
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I love the popup shop so much! Getting such gorgeous clothes and accessories for free is so exciting. I just wish they were with the other popup clothes in the kloset instead of at the end, but all in all this has been a great update so far :)
    I’m loving this dress so much
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @cntarr yesss that’s the first dress I’ll be going after
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @ellyelephant Thank you doll☺️ ur such a sweetheart💞
    IOS doll 💞

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @pilirositolam That's actually really cool! See everyone? Your parents lied. Complaining works! (For a larger sample representing this conclusion, see Hong Kong). 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @cntarr I noticed that too! It looks like a combination of that top with the skirt (sort of) from this dress:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I love, love, love this update! Thank you Glu for amazing free outfits. I’ve never seen Glu being so generous before, three full outfits... Omg. 🙈💕 

However after this update I have been having some issues with my Vip. In my subscriptions it says that I am subscribed to gold vip but in the game it shows that I am not?! Anyway, I contacted the Glu support about it so hopefully they will reply soon.

Other than that, thank you guys for the update! 💕 A little sad that we didn’t really get the things that we mentioned but still.. 🙈✨
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Oh my goodness @yezx 😱. This is such a lovely surprise. We look so damn cute😻. Thank you so much for including me😻💕. 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

This dress, when dyed in sapphire blue, reminds me of Pia Wurtzbach’s farewell dress in Miss Universe 2016💙

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺