🎆 KK:H v10.3 Update

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    OMG, thank you Glu so much! This update is purely awesome! ❤️❤️❤️ You are great!
    ~ iOS player ~
    Also, could you help me tracing down hair that @Jenn1ferr posted before? I’m obsessed with it and I need it soooo much! 

~ iOS player ~
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    @Suri_Madden the hair was from a 5-star weekend in 2017. And it was earnable!

Picture credit goes to Linda and her item encyclopedia.
    Cherrey said:
    @Suri_Madden the hair was from a 5-star weekend in 2017. And it was earnable!

Picture credit goes to Linda and her item encyclopedia.
    Thank you so much lovely! I suppose I can buy it for diamonds during SYS, I’ll be waiting for it 😁❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @cntarr I'm obsessed with that first business look! I could never figure out how to style those pants, but they look so good with that top and the little black accessories. And I love how you gave the earnable green dress tropical vibes
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @zepphrius ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Oh god, I'm in love 😍

Android
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Everyone rocking their new free stuff and im still here, waiting for the update to arrive to Facebook :'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @Rikk I appreciate the information! Unfortunately, I don’t have an IG/Snap/Twitter. It just takes up too much time! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LovelyEmma I can’t believe how quickly nearly everyone completed all three tasks! I did the shortest one yesterday, but am just now in the middle of my second show:

And it looks like my doll has already passed out on the job, despite technically having nearly a 10-hour shift left.

Time for me to start cracking the whip. You better work, b*tch!

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    On a rush during fashion month, next stop: London Fashion Week 🇬🇧

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Rikk I appreciate the information! Unfortunately, I don’t have an IG/Snap/Twitter. It just takes up too much time! 
    You don't need Instagram for the layout app 😊 It's a separate download. It goes along with Instagram because you can upload pics to your IG through the app but there's an option to just save your edits on your phone.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Shopping in Paris with @Ryley1e and @AliBryant :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    sorry if I missed it... but they bypassed turning off in app purchases and d now I can’t get my free stars anymore. Anyone else?  😞
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’m not getting my extra energy from VIP
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Wrong thread!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    In love with the outfits. 😍
    Playing on IOS.
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I’m not getting my extra energy from VIP
    Same! ☹️ Do you get your K Stars though? I opened my daily gift box and forgot if I got it or not. 😂
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're a VIP subscriber and having issues, please check the VIP tab in the Starshop to confirm the game recognizes your subscription. If you're on iOS, you can tap on Restore Special Purchases.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thanks for the info @soundspretty
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    And non vip? @KalindaKing
    If you're a VIP subscriber and having issues, please check the VIP tab in the Starshop to confirm the game recognizes your subscription. If you're on iOS, you can tap on Restore Special Purchases.
    Thank you @KalindaKing it worked! 🙈💕

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I started with the longest one and it’s taking forever 😵

Edit: it took me exactly 4h
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My videos work but I haven’t been able to watch a video for a second daily box for a few days now.
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Yeah my ability to watch videos and complete offers is gone too now. I even double checked to make sure my disable purchases was still turned off. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Home stretch, girl! You are nearly there! You killed it.👍 
    IOS Player 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I didn’t start this til this morning so now I’m only halfway through the first one lol. Oh well at least there’s plenty of time! I hate these long events though bc I have memory issues so I always end up forgetting I’m doing them and by the time I finally remember time has run out :(
    I didn’t start this til this morning so now I’m only halfway through the first one lol. Oh well at least there’s plenty of time! I hate these long events though bc I have memory issues so I always end up forgetting I’m doing them and by the time I finally remember time has run out :(
    I did all three fashion runways at the same time. Took me all evening though. Just travel around the world to collect the energy non stop and soon you will be done! 🙈💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    This fashion week outfit idea was amazing. So grateful to Glu for pulling this out of the bag!! 
    I particularly loved the Korkov bags and the sparkly dress (which I dyed blue) 🌟
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update is now live on Amazon! If you're having video issues on iOS, we're looking into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.