Update v9.8 Kicks off 2019

14567810Next

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I wanted to try the bronze vip. And my videos is gone  from 20 to 5😭 I they gonna be back? I canceled my purchase. 
    Unfortunately no. Even doing the VIP trial is considered a purchase, and your videos are reduced from 20 to 5.
    iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I wanted to try the bronze vip. And my videos is gone  from 20 to 5😭 I they gonna be back? I canceled my purchase. 
    Unfortunately no. Even doing the VIP trial is considered a purchase, and your videos are reduced from 20 to 5.
    Why they don’t say about this stuff? Now im never gonna play this game like before 😒☹️ 
    iOS player 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @robertavyy I'm so sorry this happened to you. Us long time players try to spread the word, but people still fall victim. I would say if your game is brand new, you might as well start over. But if you have been playing for months or more, you have a tough decision to make.
    iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @robertavyy I'm so sorry this happened to you. Us long time players try to spread the word, but people still fall victim. I would say if your game is brand new, you might as well start over. But if you have been playing for months or more, you have a tough decision to make.
    I’m playing from beginning. So I’m not gonna start over. It’s really sad that they don’t fix this for all of us🙁
    iOS player