šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/12/19 - Theme: Runway Model

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @elettrahere they look like chic judith Lieber clutches. So yes.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @elettrahere I actually meant to add that since I have it in...every color, including black. No, not the shiny black it came with. Just a dull jet black, and now I canā€™t dye my damn tights. Bad choice.Ā 

but also, it makes sense on a runway
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited September 2019
    Because thereā€™s only so many ā€œrunwayā€ clothes people will deem acceptable, in order to make it stand out from everyone else wearing the same
    item, id take advantage of the runways favorite activity: layering on crap!Ā 

Scarves, jackets, sunglasses, hats, tights, endless jewelry, nothing matches, doesn't matter, itā€™s fashion. So, Iā€™d pile on the accessories and try to have hairstyles and/or shades that stand out (for example, almost everyone submitting a gown will want to look ā€œprettyā€ in a traditional long curled hair kind of way, but thatā€™s not interesting or what you expect to see. Creating runway looks is honestly the best chance to be as creative as possible. Mixing and matching all kinds of stuff you never thought would go together, thatā€™s the fun part!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    weird to see kendall's old face :neutral:
    @LostInAnImage nope i definitely mean kendall. (in my humble opinion) if you look at old pictures of her vs now she's been getting increasingly more lip filler through the years and at some point a brow lift which is why her eyes have a defined, higher crease now even though she used to have suuuuuper hooded eyes.
    I think people tend to not notice cus next to how much stuff Kylie did its a lot more subtle.
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    do you guys think the monkey would get me more votes?
    uh hi
    edited September 2019
    @simoon officially? It shouldnā€™t. But in practice? It probably will. However, Iā€™d test it first because it could be either extreme. Vote a few rounds until youā€™ve seen your 99% DNA brethren with other dolls and check if thatā€™s the popular vote. :)Ā 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited September 2019
    oh wow @LostInAnImage I didnā€™t know that was something she had worn either. It looks much more flowy in real life than the ingame version
    iOS
    āœ§āŠ° Add me here!Ā āŠ±āœ§
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    All of the kardashian/jenner sisters have done a lot of changes on themselves, Khloe, Kourt and Kim are totally other persons especially khloe and Kim!Ā 
    But I think we notice more on kendall & kylie bc they were teens and were growing up
    edited September 2019
    Itā€™s really hard to judge the girls though, can you imagine growing up with freaking Kim K as your sister? AND you have cameras around you during your most awkward physical period? And then with how cruel people are online, even to kids. I bet it was bad for them when they were younger. Not financially obviously, but I can imagine they had to toughen up pretty quickly given constantĀ comments about their sisters, etcĀ 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage yeah i'm personally fascinated by what people chose to have done, so i try to get across i'm not shaming their choices (i mean... if it led to a full bank account clearly it did them well lmao!) And clearly since Kendall's become such a successful model, it hasn't hurt her career.
    It did make me a wince a bit in Kylie's case cus she was so young she definitely hadn't fully developed yet. and i feel like she did it all in the view of becoming more appealing to men and thats super sad but i'm not trying to have a feminist rant here
    I agree! Tbf capitalising on the whole 'mystery' of kylie's bigger lips at the time thing and making a makeup empire? That was a wicked smart business move.
    Yeah kourtney i think only had a breast augmentation when she was younger and she freely admits that.
    edited September 2019
    @Maree_kkh Thatā€™s why I really cannot say too many nice things about the parents. You donā€™t let a minor go under the knife for an unnecessary cosmetic procedure(s), solely intended to garner your CHILD more sex appeal, especially since she wasnā€™t even done developing (even facial features donā€™t settle till 18 or so). But...Kris is great at creating controversy and making an empire out of it.Ā 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I also agree with what you said about the hairstyles @LostInAnImage! I just donā€™t know which one would work and Iā€™m getting stressed šŸ˜© Ā it should be something eccentric!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Love love love the boots, need to have those! Like some already mentioned the TS hair is very similar to a few others we have so I don't need to have that one.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, but I thought the theme was familiar and I was right; we had a Fashion Week runway on February 15th:
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5449286/ļøsys-2-15-19-fashion-week-runway-theme
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @LostInAnImage Yeah you're completely right. On the show Kylie used to say Kim was her idol in terms of looks. And she also said she got her lips done in her preteens because a boy told her he didn't want to kiss her because of her thin lips. So at a critical age that clearly influenced her. And its very hard to blame a child for that. I really wish their parents had supported their natural beauty more, because by no means were either of them going to be "ugly" in whatever sense of the word. I feel the same about Bella Hadid. They all look stunning now, truly, but there wasn't anything 'wrong' before.
    @LostInAnImage omg i was gonna say the same thing! Thats the only thing i disagree with, is not being open with it. I'm not saying have a banner at all times like 'I'VE HAD PLASTIC SURGERY' but like, especially if people ask then admit it. Kylie was recently asked about it and said shes only ever had fillers. And i just thought okayyyy but what about the suddenly voluptuous body even before pregnancy??
    Lmao i definitely remember watching that part of KUWTK! The whole x-ray nonsense and they showed and said See??? No implants! Which i guess at the time maybe not everyone knew about brazilian butt lifts but like, cmon Kim :joy: I do reeeeally hope they can get their butts to back believable proportions again.
    Again, i agree.It's definitely dishonest. Kind of a sad state of affairs that consumers have to work against so much false advertising.
    @Suri_Madden I appreciate your understanding, and I want to extend my apology to you as well given your own family history. If I had any inclination it was offensive, I absolutely wouldnā€™t have said it. Last weekend I was picketing at the childrenā€™s detention centers within my current state (well, until we were forcibly removed); I don't take discrimination, bigotry, or indefinite detention of innocent individuals lightly.Ā 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I have done so, @******. Perhaps if some of you spoke english as a second language, and realized how offensive many of your sayings are, youā€™d be a bit more gracious when someone repeatedly apologized and meant no harm. My boyfriend is Jewish for gods sake, and my great grandfather died in WWII. I said something thatā€™s not offensive at home thatā€™s clearlyĀ offensive here. So...I donā€™t know what else to say.Ā 
    I think itā€™s really great you mentioned offensiveness of sayings, depending on country and culture. Cultural sensitivity is really tough, I really enjoy being part of mostly American forums and Facebook groups cause I learn so much about sensitivity. You would be horrified with some of Polish sayings that are thought to be perfectly OK in here. Iā€™m sure itā€™s the same for other countries, too. Also, in my native language we donā€™t use ā€œpleaseā€ too often, usually itā€™s omitted, as the tone of voice and ā€œcouldā€ or ā€œcanā€ indicates itā€™s a request. When I moved to London for uni I was thought to be just rude, as I would never end my requests with ā€œpleaseā€. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Moderation Edit: **** another users' name
    ~ iOS player ~
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @LostInAnImage That last disagree was actually me, and although there's no way to check, I promise I haven't been your serial disagree-er. Based on that post, you're doing well! But imo it's not super relevant. This thread recently was about one comment which doesn't have anything to do with any items on the list you mentioned (maybe except your reason for being on the thread -- I hope everything goes smoothly and your health issue resolves!). We're all human. We can do good in many areas and still say hurtful things in another. The important part is to sincerely apologize, learn, and move on. Not trying to start anything, just explaining my stance :) I'll also unclick the disagree since I've written all this out now
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Iā€™m Italian and there is so much cynicism and black humor on the internet between young people here, Iā€™m in so many groups where people sometimes take things too far and ā€œoffendā€ my hometown. I also joke with my friends, we make fun of each other and each otherā€™s city/country. Thatā€™s nothing offensive to me, but anyway people are different.
    She apologized so why keep it going.Ā 
    Itā€™s the same with many kids, not only Italians (my friends are evil though). I donā€™t get offended when Americans make fun of my country because of our politicians, mafia etc.Ā IĀ make fun of that too.

@AmandaMKkh if youā€™re on SDP you know what Iā€™m talking about lmao
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Sorry to change the subject but... do you guys recommend starting with a gown or a shorter dress? Iā€™m not sure what to go with for my first lookĀ 
    iOS
    āœ§āŠ° Add me here!Ā āŠ±āœ§
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Areys I am going with gowns
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Everyone please take a breath and relax.Ā  Please stay on topic and be respectful.Ā  Posts breaking forum rules, such as swearing and insulting other players will be deleted. Thank you for you help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Areys Iā€™m also going to try my luck with gowns! I feel like we might see lots of the same dresses (because weā€™ve had so many gorgeous ones lately) so I wonder how the votes will go!
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @Areys im starting with the new KORKOV dress, its a short dress. But if I didnt have it i would have started with a long dress.
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    On another note, how do people feel about handhelds in this event? I usually use clutches or drinks for every look but Iā€™m wondering if for the runway it is appropriate? My doll feels strange with nothing to occupy her hands!!!
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤