No Throwback or Weekend Event, No updates and even No automatic saving

LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
I should premise that I had to restart the game with another account - and another user - in order to play, cause my old user - a 5 year old user! - had a problem that Glu, after I opened a ticket nearly a month ago, decided to close without any further explanation.
Now, in my new game, I cannot score any weekend event, any throwback event or Show your Style event! They just don't appear!
Today the game also appears not saving my achievements: every time I reopen the game (on Facebook), they just tell me to do gigs I've already done!
I opened another ticket asking for what I have to do, and they just continue telling me to be patient and wait.
Should I just wait they close another ticket of mine?
Have you ever experienced something like that in this game? If so, please let me know!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    What level are you on?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey @LexiMcKinnon, Do you have the ID saved for your main game with all your progress?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hey @LexiMcKinnon, Do you have the ID saved for your main game with all your progress?
    MAIN ID USER (Lev. 52): 10205331949808337|YHsbrZkTYB - that's the main one, I'm stuck on the daily gift box page. A window opens telling me there's no connection but that's not true, they keep me stuck in that page.
    New ID User (Lev. 20): 109210387126051|gp5XtPA7iN. Here I can't save my progress and I don't have updates!soundspretty said:
    What level are you on?
    Level 20