⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 9/13/19 - 5⭐NY Fashion Week

Comments

• Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Love the earnables 😍 

but girls please suggest long gowns next time 😔🌹
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited September 2019
    ITA @charlottegold It's been plaguing the game for a few months, I call it noodle hair

iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I love everything about the GB but knowing my luck, I will never have what I want so I probably won't chase anything since I'm saving k-stars for Black Friday.

The earnables are cute tho!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AliBryant it’s so confusing to me, and so many styles we got in the noodle hair style would have been incredible if they had been drawn right 😭😭😭
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I’m really disappointed in the earnable hair 😭 I don’t know what designer has been trying to personally attack me but I cannot stand hair like this and I have not seen one doll who prefers this artificial style. Please, Glu, never again.

Wait, you don't hairspray your strands into thick chunks before styling them? 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I do think that the design team trying to give more details to the hair end up making it looking more helmet-like aka hairsprayed till holes appear in ozone layer 90s hairstyle. I think future hair maybe some lowlight and highlight shading vs actual lines to shade hair can be tested for a more “natural”. I use the term “natural” very loosely since this is literally a digital game. But I see you, design team and I appreciate the work put into hairs. Thank you. Please don’t hate me. 💖 
    IOS Player 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I personally think they just recently discovered the gradient tool and it's their favorite button now
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    And because of the noodle hairs I haven’t been Completing events sadly, the hairs don’t look good on my dolls blonde hair and it’s not worth the constant grind for me
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    To add on all the hair talk... what the hell is this🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    edited September 2019
    @soundspretty still depressed I couldn’t earn those ICONIC outfits 😫
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @soundspretty I am onboard and 💯 supportive of a LOTR - Hobbits - Silmarrion themed SYS. 

IOS Player 
    But can we actually? I need all of these.
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I love the giftbox items so so much but I don’t wanna chase them and end up disappointed :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    1 hour till the SYS.   I figured if you are neckdeep in post in this thread you like a little time check. Which by the way I haven’t given you I’ve simply said it’s an hour till the SYS.    
    2:01  and 78 degrees outside.   ........now That is a time and local temp check.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    AliBryant said: ITA @TrashleyKKH in addition to a lot of noodle hair, we also get a lot of shiny helmets. And my biggest gripe of about them is the blonde color looks awful...

this first hair I think the worst of all 😶
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Funny, that’s my fave out of the 4.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @AliBryant @TrashleyKKH @soundspretty   🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I think the earnable hair is going to be GREAT for fall-themed looks. I can see it used in campus coffee house/college days/sorority rush SYS events too. (Did I just randomly drop those suggestions? I think I might have!)

I really like the newspaper skirt, and it reminds me of how I will forever love the newspaper dress worn by Carrie Bradshaw in Season 3 of Sex and the City. I hope one day we get that one too! 

No, I don't consider myself a Carrie (and haven't since college), but it's too iconic not to love. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I’m really disappointed in the earnable hair 😭 I don’t know what designer has been trying to personally attack me but I cannot stand hair like this and I have not seen one doll who prefers this artificial style. Please, Glu, never again.

I like the GB way more! I hope I get the skirt or hair especially, but I like all of them! Won’t chase because I don’t want the rose gold or light blue dyes, energy, or event points.
    Who ever is drawing them... They need to stop! 😭😭😭💔😴
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Really wanted the newspaper-outfit to be earnable.. Not a fan of the wet look of the earnable hair😕