🗳️ SYS -9/12/19 - Theme: Runway Model

Comments

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I thought gowns would be easier scoring, but look #3 got 37😭.. even my best scoring gowns flopped 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS doll 💞

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

If that 48 dress doesn't do well in gown SYSs, I'm in big trouble 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The top 2 people in my group are definitely ticket buyers and they bought a lot of them. It would be great if you didn't have to be in the top spot to get any gold dye. 
    Platform: Android

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Thanks @EmCharlotte ❤️❤️❤️❤️ You’re too kind! 
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

first looks, in case anyone needs inspiration (sorry for the bad quality).
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @PlantWitch. My Kat game just voted for you. I wish I’d taken a SS, I just recognized you voted for you!  Then the next screen was my other Android. This time I took the SS and voted for Z. Lol. Luckily it was not a choice between you and my doll, but it was fun.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Welp. My first two tickets scored a 31 & 32.  I am going to bet it’s safe to say that I am lucky to remain in the top 20 with this group. Somehow #1 has scored sooooo well she’s already at 220. None of the prizes are worth the stress of this one. ✌🏽

iOS Doll 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    So i got 23 votes on my last style and im hella discouraged with this one :/ i think im just get the earnbles 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I’m so happy that the TS hair doesn’t look good on me therefore I'm not going to feel bad about not being able to buy extra tickets 💕
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I really am feeling my look with the TB dress I got today. Pls vote for her if you see her around. I was going for a futuristic feel. 

• ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    My best look so far if anyone needs inspiration. 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    My first three looks... I think the first one didn’t do as well because lots of people are using that dress. I think I will try to stick to less recent dresses and see how that goes!

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Syndra x said:
    Hi dolls~ 😊 Do we have a thread for clothes/items that can be bought only by diamonds? I can't seem to find it so I'm just wondering if we have... 😅Thanks in advance 💖
    Are you looking for something specific? Every event item through August 2018 is available.
    Yes @AliBryant, I'm looking for all the gowns that can be bought by diamonds, I tried searching but maybe I missed something... 😅 Do you know if there's a specific thread for those specific items that can be bought by diamonds? 
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Syndra x just look in the encyclopedia thread, anything August 2018 and earlier can be bought with diamonds https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5421268/kk-h-event-items-encyclopedia-please-dont-post-here/p17
    iOS
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Syndra x just look in the encyclopedia thread, anything August 2018 and earlier can be bought with diamonds https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5421268/kk-h-event-items-encyclopedia-please-dont-post-here/p17
    On it! Thanks doll~ 💖💖💖
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Waiting for my results to come in like

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Most of the time my first 2 to 3 looks is a total flop so im hoping my scores will improve.🤦‍♀️
    @charlottegold im waiting on look 3 results while I should actually be getting ready for work🙈
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Hey y’all, just a little advice here. I find it best to not really look at the trendsetters board at the beginning of the game, because it literally makes me 🤬🤬🤬.  I usually look at it on Friday/Saturday so I won’t go completely bat$&@# crazy! 

Seriously, I need to win like several multimillion lotteries and hire someone to slap my hand whenever I touch that 1-2-3 button.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    My third look didn’t do so hot and I think we have a ticketbuyer now @samaaanthaaa  ☹️☹️

Like I always say, anything above 40 is good for me @charlottegold 😂. I think your look is amazing and deserved atleast 50 votes🌸
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I just saw this stunning doll while voting and I think she’s someone from the forum but I’m so bad with names 😆

@Chelsea123 is this you 😍
    Yes that was me!❤️ Thank you for the vote @a@AmandaMKkh 😘. Did get 37 votes for that! Expected a little more🙈.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters

Okay now I have to get ready for work in a rush😂. 
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Yooo, some of these people are tripping with these scores! 300 500 800?! That hair is NOT that cute! No offense to the designer/s. 
  • marinettemarinette Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    :( i don't know how to get over 40 votes

edited September 2019
    @marinette that is just absurd, that look deserved soooo much more votes. Sometimes we cant win with these voters. That look is amazing
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I just saw the earnable boots again and I remember how I saw a doll 2 hours after the event started using those boots and I voted for her cause I said girrrrrl those boots are really cute and now im realising that she was already at the 1st clothing prize with only two hours of event, oh lord, wheres the fun in doing that? 
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    So this is my group and my three looks, the first two did good but the third one totally flopped 🙁
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    just for the record im gonna tag you ( @Chloè_KKH) every single time I use this dress in the event cause I got another 53 and im so thankful bc you submitted the dress over and over again for me to found it.

And of course now that I got it im going to dye it with all the available dyes cause im in love with it and use it 14 times if thats posible, so thanks again for submitting the gown!!!