🎆 KK:H v10.3 Update

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you have the video issue...
    What is your platform - iOS or Android?
    When was the last time you made a purchase?
    Do you have in-app purchases setting turned on on your device?
    Do you see the Starshop, but no button for free videos OR you see the button, but it doesn't work?

To check in-app purchases on iOS:
    Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > In-App Purchases - Allow
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019
    ^Kalinda, I'm having trouble with videos.
    I'm IOS. The first video is fine, but after if I click "Get Free Stars!" it'll sometimes try to take me to the offer wall several times over and sometimes just kinda hangs there. I usually have to exit out and travel somewhere else and try again.

Feeling very @kokokokonut  with these tights

Also kudos to Glu for the free clothes! I really liked that not only cause hey, FREEEEEE!!!! but I bet this'll help newer dolls when it comes to SYS events

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    @KalindaKing

I got on here to see if anyone else was having the video issue - I am as well!
    Last purchase was the Fashion Goals with the beret I believe. I’m iOS and always have In-App Purchases turned off. I was confused about why I was getting new FG prompts, and when I went to do my 5 videos the Starshop came up. I double checked, and my phone still says purchases are turned off.

Is a fix coming soon? It seems like there’s been a lot of problems with the videos over the last few months. 😒
  • corinnetcorinnet Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    It has been 3 days and my gold VIP subscription still isn’t working at all even though I’ve contacted Glu support through the app. It’s honestly pretty annoying to be paying a premium ($50/month is A LOT of money) and then not receive any of the benefits for days and days. 

@KalindaKing
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    D💜O♥️N💚E

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Hello! Since the update I cannot watch free videos for KStars anymore. My last purchase is during the 50% sales. I am on iOS. I have disabled in App purchase but the Shop Your Kloset always pops up. 
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    @KalindaKing I'm iOS and in-app purchases are turned off. Last purchase was long time ago, the last year, I guess. I don't see the free videos button, only the Starshop. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Is it too early for Christmas cards? 🎁🎄

iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Finally got the last dress 😍💚

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Acording to my guy friend who plays KKH, the "goodies" simon talks about finishing the Korkov Fashion Show are: 5 champaign dyes, 5 ice blue dyes and 1 Trowback Box!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @corinnet Are you on iOS? Tap on Restore Special Purchases in the Starshop and see if that helps. Can you send me a private message with your ID so I can help?

To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Looks like we have a few outstanding issues going into the weekend, so I want to share an update:

iOS Players
    If your game doesn’t recognize your VIP subscription after updating to 10.3, tap on Restore Special Purchases in the Starshop. If you have any friends outside the forum, please share this advice!

We’re aware that some players can’t watch videos and we’re looking into it. 

Facebook Players
    We’re aware that some of you can’t play and may be stuck in the pop up shop. We’re looking into it. 

We’ll try to get these things resolved ASAP!
    #VIPKalinda
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I dont if its just me but my game screen is freezing for a few seconds since this morning... I dont know if its a glitch or something
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I have issues with videos, I'm on Android 
    Android
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I just want to thank everyone for posting their outfits. I thought we had to choose between the 3 outfits and only got 1. If I hadn't seen these posts i would be stuck with 1 beautiful outfit instead of 3! I'm also having video troubles but these dresses are just such a wonderful treat! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    If you have the video issue on iOS, can you post your device (ex. iPhone X) and OS version?
    #VIPKalinda
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited September 2019
                 I have the iPhone 8

edit: I have the video problem 
    @kate_kkh @MynameisDee82 @kristiazd @KaylaJ Which type of device (ex. iPhone X) and OS do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    What about Android? Do you need more info?
    Android
    @Chloè_KKH Sure! I didn't mean to ignore you, but it seems like this is mainly an iOS issue.
    #VIPKalinda
    @KalindaKing when I try to watch a video for kstars, it always leads me to the offer page. Sometimes the rapid recharge doesn't work (a message pops up and it tells me that there are no videos available). When I finally watch a video, sometimes, I don't get any star.
    Hope this is helpful
    Android
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Chloè_KKH I have those issues almost constantly on iOS! Here’s what I have found out
    - when I go to the get free stars and the window doesn’t pop up “watch a video/ offers” it usually means a Star hasn’t paid out. I move around a little in the game (travel to a few places) and this usually prompts the game to pay the star out. Then I can open the window and watch my next video 
    - with rapid recharge if there’s no video sometimes I’ll click on it several times and a video eventually will come up. Or same thing,
    move around a little in the game and wait a bit and then I get a video next time I try 
    @charlottegold I collect every kstar right after I watch the video to avoid this issue. Sometimes moving around works, sometimes not 😊
    Android
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH hope it gets better for you! Just thought I’d share what works for me 95% of the time. Again, iOS might definitely be different 
    @charlottegold thank you, I appreciate this a lot 💕
    Android
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @KalindaKing I'm also missing my 5 daily videos. I have no problems seeing videos for rapid recharge or daily boxes.

iPhone Xs Max
    Software 12.4.1
    Edit: My last purchase was Sept 7th, before that August 15th.

Here's a screenshot:

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I have the video problems, on my ipad ios 12.4.1 

I made a purchase 1 week ago
    I see the starshop even though I have turned off the in app purchase
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m on iOS and I’m also having video problems. My “get free stars” button disappeared as soon as I made my first purchase a year ago. I used to be able to turn off in-app purchases but now when I do that I still see the starshop, as webra posted above. So there is no way to access the videos at all for me right now. Hope this info helps solve the issue!

iOs 12.4.1, iPhone X
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I’m in iOS and I have my videos still. Hopefully this is getting resolved fast because people are missing out on tons of stars!