🗳️ SYS -9/12/19 - Theme: Runway Model

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Just like @elettrahere I found this hair and couldn't resist... gonna make the most of it in the upcoming SYSs!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @AguadeCoco looking good! I’m obsessed with this hairstyle 😍
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Oh dear god, I hope that’s not how she appears in the voting booth. 

Now it’s become officially ANTM:

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited September 2019

Lokwey disappointed that I’m not breaking 50, but gown looks are more fun to style in my opinion so I’m having a lot of fun! 

Where's the first dress from?
    Edit: which event 😅
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm thinking it was one of the give a gift deals.  I'm thinking holiday 2017/18    
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    After claiming the boots I'm stopping to participate in the SYS✌🏼,these ticket buyers are really making this weekly event dreadful plus my scores are between 35-38 my weekend shall not be spoiled for the 6th week in a row. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Loving the boots! From the preview I thought they were just clear crystals but now that I see they are multicolored I like them more!

With @Rumpelstilzchen

iOS
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I seriously need more gowns. Like BAD. This SYS is not going well for me 🤣 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Is Anastasia a forum doll? Her looks have been so on point! 
    edited September 2019
    Update: dyed my, well, scalp, jet black and was rewarded with the regrowth of my hair for look #5:

This is the most like a Kardashian that my doll has ever looked, so I’m now thinking KKH is slowly integrating the same paradigm as the NK government (I.e., all citizens must have the same hairstyle, color and cut as Kim. No, the other Kim). 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I agree with @AliBryant because from Kalinda’s spoilers the crystals looks like just sparkly studs. ( Glu, i heard there a new iPhone 📱 coming out, maybe get one for Kalinda 😜)

I am pleasantly surprised  by how gorgeous the boots are. Perfect match with the multicrystals clutch. 
    IOS Player 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @elettrahere Blue!! 💙
    I’m sorry @Rikk I’ve never been there but I’m sure, whatever you eat, you’ll eat great 😄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Can anyone message me if they are going to submit any of these items?? And anyone also know what was updated till to buy with diamonds 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @Rikk thank you that's what I will do next time... I've never had such a intense ticket buyer like that in my TS group and I know I have no way of catching up so I'm just gonna be content on trying for the dress.... I think I understand a little more now I feel like that was a bit excessive to get up that high right in the beginning their votes aren't really moving anymore so I think they did use all their tickets at once
    I play on android 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Yaasss I’m finally doing good in a sys and of course I have a ticket buyer at over 500 with daily GB outfits and ones from last weekend 😔😔😔
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Silz1217 I can submit later the pink dress and the hair with the golden pins
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Got the boots! ❤

And I made up my mind... that I dont need the trendsetters prizes, there is nothing very special about them. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

So just went back through this thread and it sure is interesting that a ton of incredibly rude, offensive posts directed toward me were erased, and yet my responses, wherein I was obviously upset and therefore not exactly pleasant, still remain up and now have like 80 dislikes, each due to being taken completely out of context. 

So, Im done with this site. But I encourage you all to visit Glu Mobile at the better business bureau site and look at how, despite 18 years in business, they’re still not BBB accredited due to so many unsolved complaints.

There’s over 100 complaints regarding fraud from these damn games within the last year alone, and a verified review by at least one KKH member who calls out both the mods here by name for their rudeness, deceitful practices and blatant unprofessionalism by doing things like what just occurred to me (yet again). 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys. Give that BBB page a visit, and don’t give this company one more cent. Bye!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @LostInAnImage I am not sure what happend, I think most of the comments was removed before I saw them. But I wish you wouldnt leave. I like talking to you and I think you are such a nice person🌸
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Scarletkkh gorgeous!!!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Thank you so much @charlottegold 💕🌸
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @pilirositolam thanks I found someone wearing the hair with gold pin already so I got it but I  definitely still want the dress thank you 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hitting up the club with @AliBryant and @Rumpelstilzchen 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections