Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @pilirositolam thank you! Omg it looks perfect - I must chase it 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I love! This top, i wish i had it in real life, it should have been the earnable with the skirt too... i had it on my third pick, fisrt one were kstars, second one was a black jumpsuit and third the top. I dont know if i should chase the skirt 🤔
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Got the hair on my free box 💗💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Should I buy one more box? I’m afraid of not having skirt in my palette...
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The energy is super annoying, but I hate the daily gb items so much. They need to be back in the daily boxes like they were before. No daily gb items are worth 40 k stars. Weekend boxes should be special 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I love the giftbox items so so much but I don’t wanna chase them and end up disappointed :(
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Katya @ellyelephant I wouldn’t buy any more boxes unless it’s something you’re willing to spend a lot of kstars on. Glu seriously needs to fix the boxes! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    The earnables are cute but I’m not sure how often I see my doll wearing this dress!
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    only 2 items in my box but Imm glad I picked the top! I did want the hair but not willing to chase it
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Wow @kkh_clarice that hair looks so good on your doll! ✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @Rikk and @Areys tysm girls 💕💕💕😍

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I hope I can find all of the Kardashians’ new interviews on YouTube this weekend. Have a good one! 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Event points, dye, top... was really trying for the hair 😫. My visualizing work needs more practice. Dear me this box is going to take a lot out of my stars 😅

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Got 5 black dye from my free box. I want that hair soo badly but it’s just not worth all the k-stars I’ll lose chasing it 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Against all my better judgement I decided to spend 40 K-Stars cuz I really want the hair. Yesterday was my birthday and I really didn’t do anything special so I said to myself, “treat yo self”. Well. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Hello all I'm new to the forum but have been reading for a while. Learnt so much! I am hoping to get opinions if it's worth doing the popglam around the world offer from Simon. I've only been playing a few months so have 20 plus missions. Is it worth it for the event points or should I just do reality shows? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Also this was my free gift box. So close to the hair 😭
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    Hello all I'm new to the forum but have been reading for a while. Learnt so much! I am hoping to get opinions if it's worth doing the popglam around the world offer from Simon. I've only been playing a few months so have 20 plus missions. Is it worth it for the event points or should I just do reality shows? 
    Hi welcome!!
    Personally I find that 6 hour gigs take more energy than 8 hour gigs - I don’t know why but I can usually do an 8 hour gig by filling up max 40 energy twice (so 80 energy) but 6 hours take about 2.5 fills? - so I usually just do my missions if I don’t care for the items, but for items I LOVE I’ll anxiously grind out reality shows! Reality shows are definitely more rewarding in terms of # of event points per energy usage. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Hola! Truthfully, the only time I do Simon's gigs are when there is a party or dating event. For Reality, Gig, VIP, and weekday events, I just do 3 hour shows.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College