🗳️ SYS -9/12/19 - Theme: Runway Model

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Well I had NO idea that some items could be purchased with cash! Happened to click on a look and this beautiful dress I've been loving was available! I really thought you could only buy things with diamonds. Am so so happy to have this beauty that I don't even care it didn't score well 😂

The below has been my best score so far. I've gotten too many 30s so will never get the last dress so I'm going to rock this hair on every look since i spent 600 kstars chasing it (no regretsr 😅) 

#6 hasn't finished voting yet, there's still hope! And congrats, that dress always scores in the 40s for me whenever there is a gown event

And I chased that hair too! Reminds me sooo much of Sarah Jessica Parker's bit part in Flight of the Navigator

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    ITA @mikaylachimo, I’m so upset that the pink drink isn’t available even after a month of it being overdue and the new update which should have resolved the problem?

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas is there any update on why it still isn’t available? This is the item I’m wanting the most for sure
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @VampireBarbie I’m low key thinking that the pink drink/sparkle aura aren’t available for diamonds bc glu is going to bring them back for so many kstars during the black Friday tb sale! I’m worried the more we talk about them, the more kstars they’ll charge😫

@Kkh_Anastasia you deserve to win TS!! Your looks are amazing! Also @Scarletkkh is one of my favorite people on here, her looks are always amazing 💕
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Thank you for the kind and nice words @jhabs ❤️❤️
    edited September 2019

I made these, I might use them in this SYS. What are your thoughts on these looks?⭐️. Any feedback would mean alot to me❤️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Scarletkkh no problem doll!! I personally like the black outfit look! 
    Thank you @jhabs for the feedback.😍💕
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @jhabs thank you so much 💕 💕
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Your so creative 😍! I love the black one most tho ☺️
    IOS doll 💞

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @KaylaJ that dress is available in the closet for kash! 🥰🥰🥰
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @VampireBarbie I’m low key thinking that the pink drink/sparkle aura aren’t available for diamonds bc glu is going to bring them back for so many kstars during the black Friday tb sale! I’m worried the more we talk about them, the more kstars they’ll charge😫
    @KalindaKing has previously made a comment about how the pink drink should be available for diamonds and they’ll look into it. I don’t think that they would choose not to sell it for diamonds after saying its on their radar, that would be upsetting & kinda insulting.

@jhabs As for sparkle aura, if I’m not wrong, none of the 4th year kimiversary items are available for diamonds, because they were in special kimiversary boxes that lasted over a month instead. Nothing from same weekend event as the sparkle aura is available, unlike the pink drink, where everything else from this weekend event is available besides the pink drink, which just doesn’t make sense.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    What dress is everyone referring to that’s available for cash? This one? 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited September 2019
     I'm not mad about tickets, I'm mad because she didn't make any effort to style her doll for the theme😭
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @jhabs that’s a good point! but I genuinely think it was an oversight this time for the reasons that @mikaylachimo stated above.

and if it’s an oversight the more we post about it the more likely they’ll fix it! (hopefully lol)
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Spotted @Scarletkkh in the voting booth being the popular pick as always 👌🏼

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    edited September 2019
    Spotted @Scarletkkh in the voting booth being the popular pick as always 👌🏼

Oh my that looks like my doll but its not😊, the only difference is the hair but the rest is the same😂, even the nose ring. I have a few hours before my next free ticket. 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @nubcake yes, they are refering to that dress, if you're level 43 you can buy it with kstars but if you see it while you're in the voting booth you can get it for 35 k doesn't matter what level are you
    @Scarletkkh Your so creative 😍! I love the black one most tho ☺️
    @Sweetstephy thank you so much😻❤️
    @Scarletkkh in the first outfit I would take off the necklace cause at least for me its too much.

And in the black outfit I would take off the camera cause for me its not theme appropriate. 

@Ryley1e ah thanks! Usually when people say cash I assume they mean kash... and I was like no way that dress is buyable with kash 😱 I didn’t know it was only 35 k-stars though, I thought it would be at least twice as much! 
    @nubcake ugh dumb me I just wrote the k and I didn't specified that if you see it in the voting booth you can buy it with kash no k stars in the kloset its available only for 43+ players and for k stars, but while voting its available for everyone and for 35,000 kash
    @Ryley1e wait it’s my mistake for assuming that k meant k-stars, my brain was so ready to be all “HAH I knew it” that I jumped to that conclusion myself 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    That’s crazy good though! I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for this dress now 😍 Are there other kloset items that are like this where you would normally have to pay k-stars but in voting booth they’re available for kash? 
    @nubcake I've seen only that one, so idk if there's others available with kash in the voting booth that are normally available with k stars

Anyone knows? 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I literally just forgot to submit any looks for like 24 hours, how bizarre. I guess I'll just play up till I get the boots and leave it there.
  • fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Have a rough start but getting better at look 4... 

@Scarletkkh I prefer the black one
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Look 7. My highest score for this event yet. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Looks 4-6)
    I did the white one first, its in voting now. Thank you for the feedback everyone⭐️. Im doing the black one once I have a free ticket again😊

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Realizing I missed a submission and will only get 13 looks basically ruining my chance to get the dress and a good spot in T$ 😭Also sorry if this is whiny but T$ is so stressful. You have to babysit your phone constantly, it’s almost a chore sometimes. And I can’t be the only one who obsesses over the ranking list so much, like if I try hard enough I can change the results with my mind. I know the prizes need to be somewhat *exclusive* but this is a game and it’s supposed to be FUN. 
    IOS