• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Lowest to highest score so far❤️
  • fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Congratulations on your 50s @Scarletkkh
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    When are our videoes coming back??? I’ve almost lost a week of k stars 😣😣

Glu really should compensate us for this
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Look 8 💗💗both my last looks have been 47 and I don’t want my scores to drop too much as there are ticket buyers in my TS of course 😔😔
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I'm truly done caring about SYS. This is the 3rd week in a row I won't even get to the second earnable. At first I hoped it was because my wardrobe didn't fit the themes much and I really thought I'd do better this week but this is probably the worst one so far. Not a single one of my looks scored above 40.
    I'm not trying to say these are the most amazing, most original looks ever because I know they're not but they deserved more than a 35 imo. 

It's really discouraging and at this point I'm purely submitting looks to try and still earn enough diamonds to  purchase some older items I really wanted.

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
    Thank you @fishtalk 😊❤️
    @VioletDreams your looks are so stunning. I honestly dont know why you didnt get more votes, there is nothing wrong with them at all. Im really sorry that you are feeling so discourage right now😢
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Scarletkkh LOVE your looks so much. I desperately need that blue long skirt 😂
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Well I had NO idea that some items could be purchased with cash! Happened to click on a look and this beautiful dress I've been loving was available! I really thought you could only buy things with diamonds. Am so so happy to have this beauty that I don't even care it didn't score well 😂

The below has been my best score so far. I've gotten too many 30s so will never get the last dress so I'm going to rock this hair on every look since i spent 600 kstars chasing it (no regretsr 😅) 

#6 hasn't finished voting yet, there's still hope! And congrats, that dress always scores in the 40s for me whenever there is a gown event

And I chased that hair too! Reminds me sooo much of Sarah Jessica Parker's bit part in Flight of the Navigator

Ooh I haven't seen her in that but am enjoying that look. SJP would look good in a garbage bag tho let's be honest 🙏😂 i adore the hair, half the time I'm in game I am just changing the color haha. and Ty! Before i read the forum i thought 30 was a good score but I'm slowly learning. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 5 to 8. I've been doing better recently, but I think I missed a ticket and I'm only 5th place in TS so we'll see... I don't care for the TS dress but for the kstars!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    Ryley1e said:
    @nubcake I've seen only that one, so idk if there's others available with kash in the voting booth that are normally available with k stars

Anyone knows? 
    If anyone spots any more dresses for kash  I'd love to know too. I think I was looking at a dolls hair and jumped when I saw the dress for kash. I am only level 26 so a real treat to get it so early
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Thank you 😢  It's really starting to feel like I just have bad style and I constantly find myself putting together outfits and changing my dolls signature look purely for votes (like the red gown outfit...I hate it) 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    This is such a weird/ mediocre SYS score wise, but I’m having a blast with my looks, gowns are just my fave 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

@DianaKKH my Zendaya look didn’t go so well as yours 😭 But your look definitely deserved more than 50 votes. 😁❤️
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    my last look got my lowest score ever.. i’m so ashamed i don’t even want to post it. so at this point i’ll be lucky to get the earnable and ts dresses.
    Don’t worry Jasmine, we have all had terrible scores before! I got a 16 once! Remember that on the forum, people tend to post their good scores and not their bad ones — the same way that people don’t really post about their bad days on Instagram 😊 It creates a false sense that everyone’s doing great all the time. Hope your scores improve today!

Oooh I love that gown paired with the boots! 😍
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-8 looks 

I’m really close to the ticket buyer in my group I just hope she stops
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

so a beach ball does not belong on the runway, i thought it could be fun 😂I'm trying the pink umbrella next my doll loving her new boots (that skirt does not sit well on the hips lol) a ticket buyer has emerged so I'm just gonna hope for top 5😅
    The last 4 looks:

Thank you so much @Rikk!
    Anyone feel free to use this combination, hope it scores well!

Lat look did very well, nest score for this SYS!

• NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Looks 1-8. I finally got a 50 again after weeks of 30-40s!! I can actually finish this SYS! 💗 I wasn’t able to finish the last two :(
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts

Looks 1-8

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia I love that look😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @charlottegold @KKH_Mermaid Thank you for helping me out! 
    @cntarr Wish we could buy features with diamonds too. Can they please make them availabe some other way? Maybe boxes that only have features for 60 k stars or something?
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

Pals, wanted to know when the coat/see-through dress is from? I wanted to work out when it’s gonna be available.
    edited September 2019
    Maree_kkh said:

Pals, wanted to know when the coat/see-through dress is from? I wanted to work out when it’s gonna be available.
    I think it's a SMC but I'll let the pros confirm!
    If it is, you'll have to buy it with real money...
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Maree_kkh it is an old Shop My Closet outfit. You can purchase it with money but I haven’t seen it in rotation in awhile. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Sticking to my go to gowns. At least I can be sure i don’t score too badly. 

Inspired by @DianaKKH’s zendaya outfit I did my own version of Floral bride. 

IOS Player 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Finally had enough diamonds to get this hair😍