⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 9/13/19 - 5⭐NY Fashion Week

Comments

• Options
    ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Nvm
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt welcome! I usually put them off until I've gotten the first two prizes. The bonus points make it worth it to me. Plus by that point I'm usually sick of doing reality shows so it's a nice change of pace
  • Options
    AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box and i'm obsessed with it!

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Just got thid luxe goal. Should I do it? Or wait till black friday?

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I think wait until BF @Chelsea123!
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Chelsea123 depends on how big is your BF wishlist already! If you don’t have any specific plans, I’d definitely wait but if you have a whole list then I’d get it because it’s a good deal. Obviously not as good as during BF but at least you don’t have to wait two more months! 
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I haven’t reached the earnable hair yet but besides that I’m really loving everything we got this weekend! And I love that Kylie’s dress that was suggested by me is so nicely done, the details are amazing and it’s definitely something completely new in our closets. And it’s earnable! 💕

• Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Just got the earnable dress, decided to dye it black as liked how it looked. Also, I LOVE the fact the the sleeve is on the far arm so my doll can still show off her tattoos. If all one sleeve tops/dresses could be that way, I’d be so happy as there’s one black top I love but that covers tattoos so I don’t put it on my doll very often.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Now I want that tattoo @MarianiPoizen! 💕
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I would wait Black Friday😊 @Chelsea123
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @Rikk @thallisa @AmandaMKkh. I guess you guys are right. I don’t really have a list yet.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Got the shoes

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

do you guys know where are the clothes with this little star and a number from? (the dress on the screenshot) because I really liked the dress but I dont know where its from..
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Options
    AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @kadamisia Those are from a Kimiversary event. The number on the star tells you which anniversary it was!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Options
    @Areys ooh okay thank u!
    IOS player
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Energy, dye, and event points should be a once in a while thing you see them on your weekend box, NOT dominating your weekend box. I feel like Glu is doing everything they can to make these weekend events not particularly enjoyable. It used to be okay to chase because you had a decent chance of getting earnables you wanted. Now chasing is totally awful; the system is rigged against you. All items in the gift box should be a GIVEN. These weekend events are continuing to leave a sour taste in my mouth. I feel so bad for people who just get energy or event points. 
    I can't agree more than this. I'm a player that has never bought anything in the game, no VIP, no k-stars because I can't afford it. I have to earn my k-stars by watching the 20 daily videos (thanks god we still have that).

It really is frustrating when I spend so much time earning/saving those k-stars and when I decide to try to open a weekend box or a kollection I just end up having enery or dyes... I'm still surprised that I got the pink dress/clutch and hair from last weekend Kollection. I'm really unlukcy when it comes to opening boxes, that's why I stopped it.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @charlottegold @Stefani_H I agree so much like I was thinking what if every weekend we got to pick one free item from gift box and then  everything will just go back to normal  with the free gift box so will be like we’re searching for three things instead of four because we would have one of the items  or instead of specifically picking an item we get only four choices  for the free box and it  would only contain the giftbox items and k-stars so we’re guaranteed an item but it doesn’t mean we would always get what we want
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    cntarr said:
    @charlottegold @Stefani_H I agree so much like I was thinking what if every weekend we got to pick one free item from gift box and then  everything will just go back to normal  with the free gift box so will be like we’re searching for three things instead of four because we would have one of the items  or instead of specifically picking an item we get only four choices  for the free box and it  would only contain the giftbox items and k-stars so we’re guaranteed an item but it doesn’t mean we would always get what we want
    Yeah it would be really much better to have this kind of system! We should be guaranteed to at least have a new item or k-stars instead of energy or dyes.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    So close yet so far 
  • Options
    COMPLETED!!🎉🎉🎉🎉 I love everything but I will only wear this hair with the dress because it doesn’t really go with anything else!!
  • Options
    @cntarr how did you finish this event so fast? i just got the shoes and can only dream about the hair :s
    IOS player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Hanging out with ma girl @naomi_nai 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    edited September 2019
    @kadamisia I only do 3 hr tv shoes in the bel air house, like I don’t do any tasks and if you do tv shows in the bel air house it only cost 18 energy so I can do 2 shows with one complete energy bar and there is a lot of grinding that I do like I go everywhere tapping icons to get energy and I did this event extremely fast because I opened two boxes with 50 energy and 1 box with event points and my free box was a daily gift box jumpsuit so I opened in total 4 boxes and got nothing so glu can you send me the hair please😭😭😭I’m miserable 
  • Options
    @cntarr im such a noob😂 i didnt know i can do tv shows to get points! thank u ❤️
    IOS player
  • Options
    Someone please convince me NOT to spend all my kstars opening weekend boxes!!!😱😱😱 My self control is slowly disappearing each time I see a doll with the hair!
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Only really wanted the skirt so of course I ended up getting it last. Goodbye kstars 👋😭

@mikaylachimo @Naimonster @Chelsea. 🖤

iOS
  • Options
    Someone please convince me NOT to spend all my kstars opening weekend boxes!!!😱😱😱 My self control is slowly disappearing each time I see a doll with the hair!
    I promise you’ll find something you like even more! And keep in mind that there’s no guarantee that more than 1 item will even be in your box. Stay strong sister 😊
  • Options
    @Rikk You’re right! I’d be more mad at myself for buying boxes and not getting any items at all
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

I think this small sliver of the scalp looks odd. I know it’s supposed to emphasize where the hair parts, but you can’t see the details with black hair. 
    IOS