Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’m Henrik I live in Finland. I’m 16. I’m studying in High School. My english isn’t perfect, sorry about that. I play the game because I don’t really even know. Something in it just makes it so fascinating.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Hi! I realized after posting a few times that I never actually introduced myself! My name’s Jenny, I’m from Massachusetts and Ive been playing for about 6 months. You’ll usually find me in the SYS threads bc those are my favorite! 
  • Alida_kkhAlida_kkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    @LostInAnImage
    Thank you!! It truly is a lovely dress/bathrobe so I’ve been wearing it a lot lately😂
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @Chicelle Terve! I'm Finnish myself (although currently attending grad school in the US); never thought I'd see a fellow Finn here! We are a very small group, haha.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @LostInAnImage Yeah like what are the chances lol.
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts

Hi, everybody! My name is Silvia and I'm from Italy.
    I used to play KKH a lot in the past, but I stopped playing after losing all my progress. Worst day ever. Lately I’ve been missing the game like crazy, so I decided to start again from the beginning. I’ve now been playing for a month.
    I casually bumped into this forum while looking for tips and decided to join.
    Nice to meet all of you! xx

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Hi @Lolita! Welcome back and nice to meet you as well. :) I’ll also shamelessly use this opportunity to show off my doll, because I just won this gown/hair bundle and I am only slightly obsessed:

Her name is Britney and she’s fabulous, but unfortunately she has an unemployed D-lister for a husband ruining her life. It’s based on a true story. 😬
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • itsxluciaitsxlucia Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hello! I'm Lucia and i am from spain. I am 21 years old and it's my first time in this forum but I've been playing the game for a long time. Right now i am on level 38. So nice to meet you! I also want you to meet my doll haha
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’m Em and I live in Brisbane! I’ve been playing on and off (and lurking this forum!) since 2016, but I’ve taken a few long breaks from the game. 

At the moment I am really enjoying the dye feature and these short weekly show your style events. I thought the fifth anniversary event was absolutely fantastic! On the other hand, I have absymal luck with kollections and gift boxes! 

Hope to join in some discussions with you all soon x

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • melvncholymvmimelvncholymvmi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi, all! Desi, here! also known as melvncholymvmi! born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. my partner and I both play Kim K, and have been since the first release. I’m the one in the dress below and my partner is in the vintage rock tee. nice to meet you all!

oh! and we have two daughters: Greylynn River and Lumi-Sky. ☺️

daily iOS player, level 38, 1M  fans
  • willyciawillycia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi my names Ava and I've been playing on and off for about 3 years now I'm 21 and I love fashion 

• DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Hi everyone! Took a very long hiatus but I'm back to playing this game again. Nice to meet everyone :)
  • Valerie_MValerie_M Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi y'all, i'm Valerie from Turkey.I'm 16, and new in this forum, but i've been playing the game for 1 year.It's nice to meet you😄😄
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    hi! i'm rissa and i'm from the USA. I played KKH in 2014 and recently picked it back up again. excited to post/laugh/cry about SYSes!
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
  • bardi4evabardi4eva Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi everyone my name is Kelly. I’ve been playing for years but always felt intimidated to join the forum. I’m 28 I’m a CNA and mom to a wonderful son who’s 4. I play kkh everyday lol I’m addicted I know🙈. I’m on level 97 and play on iOS. I live in NEW YORK. Proud bronze subscriber❤️  I hope to make some new friends and have fun and I follow the rules
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @bardi4eva WELCOME to the forum doll!!!!!❤️💖❤️💖🎉🍾🎊🍾🎉🎊🎂 it’s amazing to have you join the forums!!!!!!!!
  • bardi4evabardi4eva Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @cntarr thank you sooo much. I have a lot to learn from you guys ❤️ I guess I need to create a profile pic too lol
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @bardi4eva hey girl 👋🏾 welcome to the forum and this community doll! Fellow new Yorker here as well! What borough of NY are you from btw?🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hey everyone! How y'all doing today? ♥

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I've played KKH at the very start, but didn't last long when I lost everything due a sync problem with my GooglePlay account. Welp, it's past now... 4 years later i've decided to start right back again, so i'm looking for friends and such to play together, win stars, give and receive gifts whenever possible~

I made a topic at another part of this forum without searching for a thread like this one. Oh well, it happens - sorry! :( 

I play on Android, for that matter. Let's hang out!
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Hi my name is Elle. I'm from Canada, and I've been playing KKH since mid-late July of 2019. I've been a lurker of the forums for quite some time, but I finally decided to sign up and become a member. Looking forward to interacting with you all. <3
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Hello! My name is Olivia, I’m 21 and I’m from France. I’m currently studying Private Law on my 3rd year of University (2 years and I’m out, thank god). I’m really into psychology, law, travel, fashion and I love to enjoy a good night out with a small group of friends.

I’ve been playing KKH since December 2014, but on the daily basis since middle last year. I’m happy I finally made an account on this forum cause I’ve been lurking for a long time lol. Looking forward to interact with you all! ❤️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Welcome. @Livyx, @elleOhElle @taykonee @bardi4eva @rissarissarissa
    (and if I missed you tag me)
    Great that you joined us.  It's a good friday for more of our shy lurking future family to join and just say hi. 2 little letters.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ledgend4lifeLedgend4life Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Lxtwn said wow you PPP are soo old im Sofia and I'm 15 😮😮 well I'm the youngest then
    Hi! I'm Lexie and I'm 22 years old. English is my second language so, sorry in advance for any mistake. I've been playing since July last year and I've been lurking in the forum for the past 3 months, give or take.
    Btw, I love how creative you guys are with your dolls:)!

• alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Hello! My name is Alyssa and I'm 18 years old from Canada. I've been playing since 2015 but I restarted my game in 2017 when I switched from Android to iOs, and I've been playing on and off since then!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Hello everyone! How rude of me never to introduce myself here... My name is Laura and I am from Brazil, but my doll is Clarice, she's everything I would like to be: skinny, tall, rich, married and best friend of Kim Kardashian lol
    I have been playing since February 2015, but before it was iOS and I ended up not playing for a while and came back in 2017 with an Android. That's it ❤

(I change Clarice's hair color everyday) 🤷🏻‍♀️

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Hi everyone, my name is Julia and I’m from Canada. I’m obsessed with this game and all the weekly events!

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Hi everyone! I came across these forums a few days ago and I’ve decided to make an account and join in!

I’m Hannah, I’m 25 and I’m from the UK. I first played KKH years ago and stopped playing for a long while, but more recently in the past year or so started playing again!

My doll is called Violet and I always have to give her some of my real life goth aesthetic in some way (whether it’s the make up or the tattoos, since I obsess over both in R/L!). Can’t wait to get to know you all!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Hi everyone ☺️ I'm Filipa, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Portugal. I used to play KKH back in 2014 but lost all my progress. I kinda started missing the game and started playing it all over again since a month ago or so. No regrets! 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • kimmkkhkimmkkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name’s Kim, I’m 18 years old and I live in the UK. I used to play KKH but just recently started playing it again more. I’ve been lurking in the forums for the past month and am excited to become a part of it! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kkh_clarice hi! Its good to see another brazilian in the forum!! 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸