Options

SYS glitches

KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
hi dolls, anyone else’s game have more glitches then ever since the update? I don’t understand how glu cannot make this game work after 5 years and updates every freakin month! Today I sent a ticket 2 customer support and was told they’d respond right away but that’s been at least 12 hours so the whole SYS is now ruined for me bc there isn’t a way to catch up anymore form all missed tickets.

&& in the voting booth the other dolls have constant glitches so anything they died is just missing, like half the dolls are naked in the booth. Also my dolls hair changed into the earnable hair many looks ago and I didn’t even win it yet?! So I can’t vote or submit tix. wtf glu

Comments

• Options
    but thnx for free hair I guess 
  • Options
    oh && has anyone else gotten any videos or offers since the update? all of mine disapeared & were replaced with in-app purchases but my inapp is turned off. I don’t want to see ur $10 offers when my 20 videos are gone after 5 years?! 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Glu is aware of the video issue and are looking into it.  You can check the faqs for advice about a lot of issues, and there is a contact us button on each page, if you cant send a ticket in game.  

I agree the dresses are great.  Welcome to the forum.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary