🗳️ SYS -9/12/19 - Theme: Runway Model

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @IzzaBee your doll looks amazing!!!! You definitely deserves the 59 points!
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @beachespeaches same exact thing happened to me, me and another doll have been submitting nice looks and have been very close and then all the sudden today a ticket buyer came up and passed us and now is over 80 pts ahead of us. It’s just so frustrating that this happens to so many of us every single week. I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like ever since switching to the weekly SYS, excess ticket buying has been even more rampant..like why even try anymore. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 6-10, my scores dropped a bit but I’m having fun 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Thank you so much to everyone who left nice comments on my last look. It means alot to me. And omg all the looks that I have seen posted, they are all AMAZING, everyone is doing great imo, I see some low scores and Im just like what the hell is going on with the voters.😒
    @Scarletkkh Thank you 😢  It's really starting to feel like I just have bad style and I constantly find myself putting together outfits and changing my dolls signature look purely for votes (like the red gown outfit...I hate it) 
    Hi Violet. I hope you are feeling a bit better today. I totally get what you mean by doing looks that will get votes, I myself do that. Its like you cant submit outfits you really like because of the voters. It takes away the fun and you cant express your own sense of style @VioletDreams .
    Looks 5 to 8. I've been doing better recently, but I think I missed a ticket and I'm only 5th place in TS so we'll see... I don't care for the TS dress but for the kstars!

@AguadeCoco I took some inspo from you, did the boots and dress from look 3. Its currently in voting. Really love that look. Thank you💕💕
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

WOW 😳 finally I got more than 40 votes!! 

Last look I did before falling asleep. I was just too tired to post🤦🏻‍♀️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    First and second are ticket buyers, I’m third and hope it stays that way!
    Looks 9-11

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I’d hate to ever end up in a TS group against you, all of your looks are incredible 🔥
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019

I hate to say this but this week's sys event is my least favorite one since the voters on my game are very hard to please. So I'm gonna say these are my only decent scores that I have since my votes were totally random and all over the place. Some of my scores were in the low 40s to mid 40s but I ain't even gonna bother to post it on this thread.🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Been saving up my diamonds to buy a new hairstyle for a while now! I found this one in the voting booth and knew I had to have it. Really happy with my decision! :) 

Thank you so much @EmCharlotte 🌸. But have you seen how amazing your looks is, you would kick my but so hard😍
    @Carol Davida I love look 2 the most😍. So creative🌸
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Scarletkkh tysm chica 🥰 I love all of your looks too😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

IzzaBee said:
    My highest score ever!

@IzzaBee wow congrats on that well well deserved score!😱😍. Looove that look and its so well deserved.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Scarletkkh congrats on the score with the dress and boots combination! Your look was gorgeous!

Looks 9-11 

Also, my TS right now... Number one had half this score when I went to bed last night!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 

Used my last 2 drops of purple dye to dye this shoes to match the outfit. I need a way to earn more purple and pink dye🤦‍♀️
    @Scarletkkh oh thank you but I’m nothing without my champagne dye, I owe it all to that!!! 😭 I agree we need more ways to earn more dye because it’s one of my favourite features of the game at the moment!!
    10/11/12

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 7-12

Android
    @Chloè_KKH I love the top middle look, it’s giving me serious ice queen vibes 👑
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Looks 9-12. I wanted to try shorter dresses and the results are kinda decent I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Im gonna have fun for my last two looks since I’m so close to the last earnable and there’s no chance I’ll get first anyway because of the ticket buyer lol
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @EmCharlotte thank you 💕
    Android