🗳️ SYS -9/12/19 - Theme: Runway Model

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks

My high scores take me back to 1st place and the ticket buyer 2nd, I hope she doesn’t buy more

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Android
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @brunakkh you deserve it, that is a very beautiful look!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My recent looks. First one was inspired by @Scarletkkh! 💓 

Got the dress! Love the colour!
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I love that red dress I think it’all be my next diamond purchase 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@AmandaMKkh it is great dyed too!! 
    IOS Player 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @EmCharlotte thank you doll!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    @beachespeaches same exact thing happened to me, me and another doll have been submitting nice looks and have been very close and then all the sudden today a ticket buyer came up and passed us and now is over 80 pts ahead of us. It’s just so frustrating that this happens to so many of us every single week. I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like ever since switching to the weekly SYS, excess ticket buying has been even more rampant..like why even try anymore. 

I agree. It seems like with weekly SYS/T$ more and more ticket buyers are emerging making it extremely difficult for people to win just using the regular tickets.  Take notice Glu, people are frustrated! Personally I do not purchase tickets, however I have made other purchases of stars and FG to support the game. With all this frustration, I will no longer be making purchases until Glu addresses the complaints about SYS/T$ and makes some changes.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Look 13 scored pretty good for me.
    Playing on IOS.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lol this girl in my ts group is copying my style. Like girl bye stop jacking my style and get your own lol 😆😆😆😆😆😆
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Look 13 🧡🧡
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    im in 14th place, i just gave up lol. hate this sys
    uh hi

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    this is the first time ever that im able to get the last earnable and I still have tickets to submit!!! So im really happy about it

And here I'm with @AliBryant who's joining to my celebration! 
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I agree with @SugarK. I don’t mind buying Fashion Goals or occasionally K Stars but I’ll no longer be purchasing tickets. I don’t buy tickets to win first place (I would rather get a 4 for 4 from Wendy’s 🤪) but to have a chance to be in at least 5th place for the item. If it takes me more than two tickets to break into fifth place then I’m good. It’s getting way out of hand, a lot of unfairness going on and nothing seems to be done. My daughter had someone with 2000 something votes in her SYS last week. 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Queonnah said:
    I agree with @SugarK. I don’t mind buying Fashion Goals or occasionally K Stars but I’ll no longer be purchasing tickets. I don’t buy tickets to win first place (I would rather get a 4 for 4 from Wendy’s 🤪) but to have a chance to be in at least 5th place for the item. If it takes me more than two tickets to break into fifth place then I’m good. It’s getting way out of hand, a lot of unfairness going on and nothing seems to be done. My daughter had someone with 2000 something votes in her SYS last week. 
    omg there’s no way that’s a... honest game. Glu seriously??? I’m so happy I stopped spending money on this game a couple years ago. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    this is the first time ever that im able to get the last earnable and I still have tickets to submit!!! So im really happy about it

And here I'm with @AliBryant who's joining to my celebration! 
    Congrats @Ryley1e !
    iOS
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @Ryley1e thank you 😊 
    I play on iOS 
    @IzzaBee wow, 60 votes. I dont think I have ever seen someone get 60 votes!! That is amazing. Congrats!!!😍😍🥳🥳
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    LOVE ticket buyers! 😀
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @IzzaBee Wow, you are killing it this SYS ! All your looks are fabulous! Congrats on the 60 votes !! 
    IOS Player 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Almost twinning with @mikaylachimo

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

My my highest score this SYS ☺️
  • Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    😍😍😍
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @AliBryant thank u!!! 💞
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @IzzaBee Congratulations on getting 60! That look is very original - I’m glad voters noticed!

Here’s my highest voted look this SYS. I wasn’t quite awake yet and I guess I forgot to accessorize, but perhaps sometimes simpler is best?

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015