🗳️ SYS -9/12/19 - Theme: Runway Model

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Ooh there is an intense race for 1st in my TS group. I went out then back in about 10 seconds later and 1st and 2nd had switched by 1 point 🙀 Its gonna be a nail biter finale. I'm getting the popcorn 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Calantha said:
    I have someone in my group that keeps using tickets....not to try for 1st, but to maintain 2nd place....
    I see this often and I dont understand it at all!

Here are some recent looks — my average is steadily going up! I’ve been in first for almost the whole SYS in my guy and girl games, so pending a ticket buyer, I might get some gold dye today 😊

• Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    #3 Decided to buy a ticket...

*Kylie.b left the room*

iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 11-14, the end, until next week’s stress over some virtual clothes lol

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I understand wanting to win but this is just ridiculous
    I play on android 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm usually able to get to the top 5 but there are some hardcore ticket buyers in my group, I'm currently 7th. I don't really like the TS dress or the hair so I don't really care for this time.

Honestly, the weekly SYS Events are slowly getting stressful to me. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KKH_Mermaid That's more or less what mine has been like. 
    Platform: Android

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    This week seems different than others. Last week i got 2nd and the 80s TS i got 1st (tho i have no idea what to do with that crazy hair and bright blue jumpsuit 😂) and this week I'm 10th. So many amazing looks on the forum getting lower than expected votes. Maybe people really love the top 5 dress
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    @DoloresWyatt I think it’s tougher to stand out because everyone has beautiful gowns! Even new players have had the chance to earn pretty gowns over the last few months, so both looks in the voting booth look beautiful and then votes get split. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lol homegirl stopped picking on me and now my opponent is biting the other doll's style haha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I was first this morning, but someone used tickets to gain 100 pts. I'm still within range of submitting one last look and overtaking, but I'm not in love with the hair. Anyway, just checked again and *duh duh-duhhh* I've been knocked to 3rd cause someone who wasn't even in the top 5 this morning is now 1st. Again, still in range, but not gonna, but I do kinda hope this turns into a battle while I just sit back and watch
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @KaylaJ I’m suuuuuuuper late cause I haven’t checked the forum in a hot minute but thank you for the get well wishes hun 💕 

also this may be an unpopular opinion but I’m not crazy about ANY of the TS items...not even the dress, it’s not worth the trouble to me 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    also this may be an unpopular opinion but I’m not crazy about ANY of the TS items...not even the dress, it’s not worth the trouble to me 🤷🏾‍♀️
    Some people just like to have all the items I guess. Don't get me wrong I would love to own all the stuff as well but it's not worth spending a whole bunch of money on tickets lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey dolls can anyone confirm if I'm tied in 1st place with another player on Trendsetters that we'll both receive the 1st place rewards? I'm nervous & have extra tickets to use but don't want to unless I have to, I'd rather us both win so if anyone has experienced this please let me know, thank you!! :-)
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Bellaxx yes you will both get the 1st place prizes. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Bellaxx said:
    Hey dolls can anyone confirm if I'm tied in 1st place with another player on Trendsetters that we'll both receive the 1st place rewards? I'm nervous & have extra tickets to use but don't want to unless I have to, I'd rather us both win so if anyone has experienced this please let me know, thank you!! :-)
    You def do! It happened to me some weeks ago now. Just a heads up, make sure to get your goodies when SYS ends just in case.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Bellaxx yes, both of you will get the reward
    iOS platform
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    the clownery luvs.... i was second place an hour ago
    now i won’t even get the dress lmao

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Can't believe how good I've been doing this SYS.. such a nice change from more casual themes. Here are looks #3‐14. Don't think I've ever been able to say that my lowest score is a 43!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2019
    6 minutes dolls.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Wow i really wanted to get the ts hair because it resembles so much to my natural hair irl, and i earned it in all means, but i can’t get it because someone decided to buy a twelve pack of tickets, in order to pass her i have to buy 4 dollar worth of tickets, which can get me a nice meal in my country, so you can tell i was mad because i waited until 4 am for nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️ And just like many other players i also will be cancelling my gold membership this month which is already ridiculously expensive. This is not fair, it only makes people frustrated, just as ridiculous as losing 20 videos after buying something 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I won’t even try for syss anymore because it is not fairplay, sorry for the long rant i just wanted to let it out
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    All the looks!!!

Caught napping on the runway, goodness Fashion Month is rough! Hopefully no one noticed! 😅
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    First place, started 5h30min late so that some people in my TS group would miss some tickets and I think It worked out since in this sys I didn't even get 50 points, my highest was 49 points. 

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

I don't care losing because my styling wasn't good enough. The forum dolls are gorgeous and style very well, so I wouldn't mind losing to them. I don't care losing because I didn't deserve to win.
    But lose to 4 ticket buyers annoys me so much.
    It's just a game and it's making me angry and sad every weekend. So I'm out of SYS for some time, I need some rest. Good luck yall. 💕
    edited September 2019
    I made it! I came in first. I feel a little bad because I don’t like the TS hair.

Best and worst scores from the event: