🗳️ SYS -9/12/19 - Theme: Runway Model

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    so I just won, I got 1st place (I think this is the 3rd time I won), and im very happy.
    I didn't stress because there wasnt a ticket buyer in my group, I was first for the whole event and I really like the chill, not ticket buyers, submitting good looks, gowns again and I can only wish all SYS were like this one. 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I’ve never collected my prize so fast!! Either the ticket buyer in my group scored low on her last look or has not logged into the game so the scores haven’t updated but I  ended up winning by 32 points as I submitted my final look in the last 10 mins. Happy, as I did like the Ts hair ... but doing this every week is not worth the stress.. I am still hoping they make a change in trendsetters eventually because it really isn’t fair. 

Highest score:

Lowest score:

And favorite look:

iOS player since July 2014 
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Omg glu!!!! Thanks so much for the fun SYS event!!!! I love working so hard just for someone else to come out of nowhere in the last half hour and buy their way to the top!!!!! @KalindaKing, @eggsandbananas, @GluAdmin and everyone else that works at glu...give yourselves a round of applause for creating such a stress free, fair, and FUN part of the game!!! I mean no one on here has given any sort of negative feedback about it. Pfft!!! No one on here has expressed any sort of frustrations with it. Pffft!!!  So you all must be feeling so proud. Give yourselves a pat on the back. Thanks another fantastic week!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Thank you so much great to know @Smuckies @KaylaJ & @JasmineKKH :) Unfortunately a ticket buyer came out of nowhere so we both lost out on 1st place  :/ go figure!! <3
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I was in first the entire time, my average was 49.2 points. I was sniped in the last 5 minutes by a basic doll in third place. 
    iOS
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts

So I found this in the voting booth right when the event ended.... I just have a couple of question 
    1. WHERE IS THIS FROM?! 
    2. Does anyone own this item 👀 because I don’t have enough diamonds to get it this week but I will be able to next week! This is the first time I’ve ever seen it!!!! 
    LOVE 😍
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Thank you glu for these fabulous prizes. 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LaLaLola that jumpsuit is available in regular throwback boxes during the week, so you might wanna save your diamonds
    iOS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Well that was a doozy! Here's my doll, taking a break in Paris while trying to finish the Korkov fashion week show.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I came in 4th this event. I am pretty sure 1st place bought at least 1 ticket at the very start of the event because she had a significant lead and no one could catch her. I was in second place until 2nd and 3rd place bought tickets at the very end. 

This event was really unfair. @Kkh_Anastasia was in my group and she deserved to win this event. Her looks were amazing from start to finish. It’s unfair that dolls who deserve to win get knocked out of their rightful spots. I know glu won’t change the ticket buying because it earns them money but I just have to vent and say how disheartening it is. 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    SYS looks:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I last minute decided I had enough & didn’t want my (strictly daily box/kash/recent SYS item wearing) ticket buyer who finished the event Friday morning to win.... or the other ticket buyer who emerged in the last hour who I realized I was just in a trendsetters group with for 80s SYS and she bought tickets that time too.... so..... here I am with my new hair 🤡 

I know there’s some mixed feelings but I think it’s really cute! It kinda reminds me of last year’s kim’s birthday event hair which is one of my favorite & most versatile hair styles, so I’ll probably use it pretty often! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I really loved the TS hair and was hoping to win it since it resembles my hair irl. I started 9 hours late, hoping that by skipping a ticket I'd get a chill group. I averaged 47 points and never earned below a 44, but every time I caught up to first, she bought another ticket. I tried not to get attached to the hair, but it's still upsetting. Echoing what so many others have said, something really needs to change. This event is upsetting to so many and is straight up not fun. I can't keep doing this every week. Games are supposed to be enjoyable and this is not. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019

low, high and when you realize you won't be in first anyway

I got what I expected which these days is enough
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

My average was 50 with a total of 705 points, WITHOUT buying any tickets only to end up in third place! I’m soooo tired! 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @VampireBarbie Those looks😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

Here’s my doll, angry in the club!😂😂😂
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @ValerieGray tysm gorgeous! 💞

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts

got 3 tb’s last minute and still made it.
    #victory
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    So...

Im always 1st when I dont love the items 🤷🏻‍♀️ buuuut its fine for me, 5 gold dye, 15 kstars ❤ and ofc the taste of victory in my mouth.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Quadruplets with @AliBryant @EllaCharlotte and @dpeters
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

My doll taking a walk on the cementery after realizing that eventhough she finished third and collected her prizes, now she's in fourth place.

I'm slowly losing interest in these events. I'm just happy about the boots because they're beautiful.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Also the 2nd girl on my rankings was serving looks! Loved them all! I dont know if its a forum doll, but here she is:

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I lost to a male ticketbuyer in cheap clothes.

I really wanted the hair. Now nobody gets it.😫
    Android
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Got second place, again

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I didn’t even get the T$ dress thanks to an abundance of ticketbuyers. I think there were at least 5. I came in seventh, which is kind of a low blow. I did my best but I didn’t get over 49. My range was 49-41. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m jealous of you guys!! Your dolls look amazing with the TS hair 😍, congrats! 🥳 I got a ticket buyer since the beginning, she ended up with over 900 points, I didn’t stand a chance 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞