🗳️ SYS -9/12/19 - Theme: Runway Model

Comments

• QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I got sixth place.

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited September 2019
    We didn’t have any ticket buyers in my group until the end, a bunch of us hovered in the high 500s for our scores for the most part. In the last hour, I was in 2nd place. Then a ticket buyer came and bought enough tickets to put him in the high 800s. Which caused the person who just got kicked out to buy enough tickets to take her spot back. And then someone came around to buy juuuuust enough tickets to knock me out of 3rd. It was fascinating to watch! eatingpopcorn.gif
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited September 2019

All of my looks. Lowest to highest score. The 5th look in my collage was inspired by @IzzaBee , I used it with my last free ticket. So mid sys I started to panic like usual and thought I wouldnt make it to the last prize, so I used 1 extra ticket. Instead of waiting it out I jumped the gun🤦‍♀️. I did add my TS board with the extra look so you guys can see I would have won 1st place without the extra ticket anyways so I didnt take 1st place away from anyone by using 1 extra ticket. I am mad at myself though for using it🤦‍♀️. Congrats to everyone who won on TS this week. And I am really sorry that some didnt even get any prizes because of CRAZY ticketbuyers. Like I always say, I think EVERYONE deserves those TS prizes. I have to add that this SYS events is really really so stressfull, I went to bed around 10PM, I legit had nightmares that I ended up in 14th place, so 10 minutes before the event ended I woke up to get some water and checked my game like a crazy person. Its not healthy. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My last three looks

i ended up 4th, top 3 were ticketbuyers. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Did get first place. Don’t care for the hair to much but it’s cute. The only thing I hate is the length difference. The really like the dress! And I’m happy with the gold dye🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    wake up in the morning feeling like p. diddy ~
    the dress is kinda growing on me.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    @Chelsea123 your doll is rocking that hair😻
    @egg I love that hair with the dress😍. Your doll looks so beautiful.
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Both of my games had some great looks going in my TS groups. I was in 1st with one game until the end when someone passed me with about 150 points, so I'd guess tickets went in there. But the hair wasn't the best anyway & I pretty much don't let myself like the top prize anyhow... chances are I won't get it.

My other game was pretty fascinating to watch. There was one ticket buyer in the beginning. Then another showed up later & then at the end, they both got sniped by yet another! Glad I managed to stay in the top 5 for the dress. There were some great looks in that group too, I'd bet at least one, if not two of them were from the forum! Tough competition this week! 😳
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    To be clear, I’m not against buying tickets. I think it’s very useful when you miss a ticket or are not doing so well because you don’t know what voters want. But tickets should be limited to the earnable track. For Trendsetters, only the first 14 looks should count or an average of all your looks combined. And then if you didn’t win with that but are ready to pay to get the items, you can once the competition is over, with a price that varies according to how you ranked (it should be more affordable if you ended 2nd than if you were 10th). This way, Glu still makes money out of people who really want the TS items (+ out of tickets to reach the last earnable) but the players who worked hard on styling still get something.
    This girl obviously wanted the hair and took an opportunity Glu offered her. She didn’t cheat. She must be happy, good for her. But she didn’t deserve 1st place.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    I was actually thinking if there is any way to earn a 15th free ticket? When I opened my game 10 minutes before the event ended, my timer was on 20 minutes before the next free ticket, so I was thinking if we submitted a look exactly every 6 hours, on the dot, will there be a 15th free ticket? Has anyone tested this? Or am I being stupid now😂
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited September 2019
    As usual there were two ticketbuyers in my group so I came in third...

My decided to dance the frustrating away so she went clubbing with @kokokokonut ‘s AppleP, @HollySisk ‘s Dixie and @TrashleyKKH !

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Of course a ticket buyer stole my deserved 1st place!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Goodbye beautiful hair 😭
    the only good thing is that I love the dress

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Got the third place with an average of 49 and no extra tickets 🤷‍♀️

Android
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ticket buyer in my group finished on over 1000 points. Glu won’t change this system whilst they’re raking in the money from ticket sales - I know so many people who have gone from never buying any to buying a few just to get in top 5 so glu now have the big spenders dropping a fortune every week to be number 1 plus the general players now feeling like they have to pay to play to get the dress. I legit can’t see why glu would do anything when this is very clearly a winning business model!? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Came in 5th this time... I know the top 3 were ticket buyers.. not sure about 4th, but I think so.. I thought about knocking them all down, but I would have had to use at least 9 or 10 tickets and I wasn't crazy enough about the hair.. oh well.. here were my looks

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ended up in 2nd, knew 1st place last night was only temporary.

I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Ugh. Nvm. Deleted.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    lol this kissy pose in the photo booth is very funny with our new lips! I thought I should try on the hair at least once so here it is! 

If you won this hair and you love it, it looks good with baggy jackets that disguise the unevenness! 💕

If you didn’t win first this time, let me try to make you feel better — this haircut had a lot of ideas, and most of them weren’t any good. 

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Yay... Didn’t have any ticket buyers this weekend so I came in first! 🌸💕 I started the day later and bought some tickets in the end to get the earnable dress, even though I tried to convince myself that I don’t need that dress. It didn’t work though, I gave in and bought 6 tickets. 😂 But! I was first regardless by 40 points or whatever. 🌸💕 

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
    edited September 2019
    To those of you who are sad about not winning 1st place to a last min ticketbuyer. The ts hair ain't even all that. I won 2nd place on ts and I ain't even mad nor sad about that. To the doll who was being a swaggerjacker and was biting my style, well congrats to you doll for winning 1st place on ts👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾. You can have the hair with your basic styling. The ts hair looks very similar to the fashion goals hair.

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I ended in 6th place, my worst result ever 😤 
    When I went to bed I was in 4th place (top three were ticket buyers from day one), so I was still hoping to get the dress.... but not this time. 
    My average score with 14 looks was only 44, so my congratulations to the dolls in 4th and 5th place for submitting better looks. 

Like most players I’m totally annoyed by the “out of control” ticket buyers, I see so many suggestions to improve the situation, some would still allow Glu to profit during each SYS: please consider changing the system! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    They should have it if a male doll wins the 2nd place doll should still get the items that way there still winning the items 
    I play on android 
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Got 5th place. I really like the trendsetter dress.
    Playing on IOS.
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @jhabs aww thank you! It’s not the end of the world, I actually assumed this would happen bc it’s like this every weekend. I try to focus on the earnable prizes that i know i can get! ❤️❤️❤️
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

edited September 2019
    @luvs2gruuv girl we both had a crappy sys event this week didn't we? I swear my scores were so totally random like yours doll 🙃 ugh your wardrobe is literal goals doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG