KK:H Weekday Event - 9/16/19 Grinding for TBs!

Comments

• NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Got the gold choker in my first black box

And after a weekend of glam looks for SYS, I’m gonna be wearing sweats all week and chilling at home with my mans while I grind for the TB box lol it’s gonna be a boring week for my reality show. Hope my audience won’t get too bored😂

• Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Got these pants in my first black box. 😬
    Playing on IOS.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lol.   We are all born with heightened awareness.  Most of us lose it, but if we hold onto a little we can try and pass it along. So glad it worked for you!  ❤️🌹🌸🌷
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    😒
    Android
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos better than kash 😂
    Android
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH that’s what I got😭😭😭😭
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    😒
    Sameeeeee
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    First box and I got a pink dye... Ugh.
    When I said I'm unlucky with boxes!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

@cntarr the next pick will be better (I hope so) 😊
    Android
  • Alida_kkhAlida_kkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Got the little green bird in my first black box.
    I adore it but i’m not really sure how to style it😂
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I’ve been wanting that bird! @Alida_kkh It looks like he’s perching on your hand, so cute ✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH yeah and plus I need k stars for Black Friday 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Why oh why did I take a chance with those 60k stars...😢
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @MissEm1994 I use those shoes constantly!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I bought a TB and got this beautiful dress

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I guess we can't be lucky everytime!
    Black boxes picks...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    Hey.....1month and 5 days till Kim's Birthday!   Once Labor Day happens it's like a whirlwind to the Holidays.  
    And I agree with @Chloè_KKH. The next box will be better!  Optimism and positivity is contagious! Happy Happy Monday.  About 35 ish days till Kim’s Birthday Celebration!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    with last week VIP event I spend 305 k stars and I felt like I didn't have much time to save for black friday and today this happen so im really happy, bc I wanna buy almost all the kloset in the TB sale
    What kind of an offer is this? Did you had to pay for a service or something?
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Any useful tips on gaining kstars? I don’t want to spend money in this game but obviously most luxuries in this game are gained through spending kstars
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @ellyelephant I gain a lot of stars through NPC contacts, especially acting ones because we use them so much during the weekday events for reality shows. You'll get k-stars for relationship achievements and I delete them once they reach 1000 points (I don't max them because it takes too much time but 1000 is fairly quick to attain). Businesses are an investment but some are better than others, such as Chevier in Paris where you get 7 k-stars weekly for doing 3 gigs. The ski resort is another good one, as well as the Brooklyn salon and Chevier Toronto because you don't have to do much work.
    She completed one of the other offers you find in the free stars section. The button says other offers. Go there and you can take deals or try games and other things. &nbsp. ;). I’ve done other offers and gotten a lot of stars from that section.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @ellyelephant I gain a lot of stars through NPC contacts, especially acting ones because we use them so much during the weekday events for reality shows. You'll get k-stars for relationship achievements and I delete them once they reach 1000 points (I don't max them because it takes too much time but 1000 is fairly quick to attain). Businesses are an investment but some are better than others, such as Chevier in Paris where you get 7 k-stars weekly for doing 3 gigs. The ski resort is another good one, as well as the Brooklyn salon and Chevier Toronto because you don't have to do much work.
    Thanks! I don’t have any businesses because I always wanna spend my stars on clothes kollections or boxes instead of them but maybe I’ll invest
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Thanks! I don’t have any businesses because I always wanna spend my stars on clothes kollections or boxes instead of them but maybe I’ll invest
    Invest, it’s really worth it! After few months you will be able to save up for each VIP event without any problem 😊🧡
    ~ iOS player ~
    @Suri_Madden Is there any businesses you would suggest would be good? Preferrably with the most payout😂
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ellyelephant chevier Paris is amazing! I also just bought the ice club and I love it. Also the Brooklyn hair salon and so chic London are great! 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    New necklace who this? 👀
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Suri_Madden Is there any businesses you would suggest would be good? Preferrably with the most payout😂
    I agree with @jhabs, Chevier is great. Also Ski Resort is worth the money 💰 😁
    ~ iOS player ~
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Suri_Madden ski resort was going to be my next purchase for VIP and your comment just reassured me!