• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @AliBryant you’re my hero!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Okay now I’m paranoid about how many people pressed ignore on me 😂😂😂😂
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Now all I'm thinking about is how annoying I am💀
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

Please forgive me if these have already been suggested, this is a super long thread!

Mine both have to deal with shopping:

1. Have the ability to sort/filter when shopping. Specifically filter if something is Kash vs k-stars. Sometimes I only have Kash to buy an item and it'd be so nice to just toggle a button that only shows Kash items. Or if an item is bonus for dating vs professional. For this, I'm behind on dating items to get the bonus, so it'd be nice to just see dating only items and visa versa.
    2. A wishlist/favorites option. Now that we have the little bar that pops up for dyes I think this could be implemented there. But basically have a heart that we can click that adds an unpurchased item to a favorites list. Then on the side where the lookbook and other icons are have a button to view just those favorite items. When I get bonus k-stars I'm more likely to spend them if I have a quick list of the items that I have been dying to purchase. 

I love all the clothes but I get overwhelmed too quickly when trying to buy things and then just end up not getting anything so these would make it less stressful. Are these dumb? Your thoughts?

iOS Player
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I think Maria’s goals should also include weekend gift boxes, throwback boxes & spins on Kollections
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Let us dye auras!
    iOS
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Can we please get more clothes and accessories for the animals we have especially the pug and the french bulldog and more lookbook slots and the 2018 new years eyes 
    I play on android 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited September 2019
    •Full kash available kollection because we need to save for Vip and it makes us want to spend our k-stars 

•more ways to earn k-stars because all my “achievements” have been maxed or at a high level which would take for ever to get so just more ways and better ways to earn stars 

•separate short dress from long dresses and separate jumpsuits from dresses, to make the closet more organized

•basically a bank system because I have never been able to complete a Vip event because I will always save up like 300 k-stars and just go crazy before vip event and the bank system will save our stars, like if we get stars we could put them in the “bank” and set it to “Vip event” and it will not, WILL NOT let us take it out until vip event
    Will Amazon ever get videos?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Please make old features available. Maybe through boxes that only have features. Like the kimiversary boxes.
    cntarr said:
    •basically a bank system because I have never been able to complete a Vip event because I will always save up like 300 k-stars and just go crazy before vip event and the bank system will save our stars, like if we get stars we could put them in the “bank” and set it to “Vip event” and it will not, WILL NOT let us take it out until vip event
    Omg great idea!!! I’d love that and would be super grateful if we had it 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited September 2019
    @elettrahere thanks and plus a bank is a must like I spent 120 k-stars this weekend and got absolutely nothing so I need something that will keep my stars safe😂
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Justice for Amazon and Facebook players!
    Both of these platforms dont have the option to see videos for Kstars AND to top that off Facebook dosent event have a working photobooth :/ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkh_nataliieekkh_nataliiee Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

This would b a cute earnable dress 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @kkh_nataliiee You should put it in the fashion + beauty suggestions!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    Justice for Amazon and Facebook players!
    Both of these platforms dont have the option to see videos for Kstars AND to top that off Facebook dosent event have a working photobooth :/ 
    🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    naomi_nai said:
    how about an update for willow? i mean she's suposed to be our rival so i want to feel threatened by her but is kinda hard when she's still using that terrible dress and that boring hair style. make it a storyline when she get a new visual and i don't know i want some drama
    I was thinking about it yesterday! She is so basic.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

Yeah I would love willow getting a new makeover so it feel like I have some competition!!
    edited September 2019
    •green apple dye 

•red velvet dye 

•pink carnation dye

Let us "wear" freckles like the nose contouring - on every nose. People who already purchased them of course will still be able to have them on, but they can choose on which nose. This can be done because the freckled nose is already in the kloset for free, so they’re not missing anything. This would bring Glu more money, since it would let people both buy freckles and a new nose. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Fix the in game contacts I just added @JasmineKKH and gifted her to be nice and now we are dating and can’t use her in a tv show!!😢
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @cntarr oh no, you always have to do a gig with someone before gifting them, otherwise it defaults to dating.
    iOS
    @AliBryant I totally forgot when I went to gift her!!😭😭😭
  • NinellKKHNinellKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I would like if we had opportunity to become a lawyer.

• TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    It would actually be nice to have a main profession/career at the game, that would pop up w/ some related gigs, quests, rewards and challenges. I know we're supposed to do everything & go like 'generalist'... but it would be cool to be a DJ/Producer, Actor/Actress, Model/Fashion Stylist or even something else.
  • TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Bonus: PLEASE give the SYS 09/19 Laptop for male characters too  :'(