Construction/help thread for future “handheld reference guide”

ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
edited September 2019 in KKH General Discussion
Hey guys! I know we are all super obsessed with handhelds so I decided to make a reference guide so we can have a wishlist to go by! I need your help though!! I’ve only been playing for 5 months so I don’t have very many handhelds. I have several questions before I can create the thread. I’m going to do handhelds, auras, and wearable pets. 

First of all... let me list all the ones I have pictures of so you can let me know if I have missed any. (Not counting the ones available for purchase in the kloset)

Handhelds

Easter basket, red umbrella, Red wine glass, Pie, Iced coffee, Hot cocoa, Present, Champagne flute, champagne bottle, Cocktail, Passport, Valentine’s bouquet, Black fan, Box of chocolates, rose, Pint of beer, Teacup, Phone, Watermelon, sparkler, Sangria?, Stuffed bear, cotton candy, Cupcake, hot cocoa 2, Cocktail from kollection, Tennis racquet, Lollipop, Suitcase, Shopping bags, Beach ball, pride flag, Mojito, Picnic basket

Need picture- please comment if you have this in your closet:
perfume bottle, Ice skates, Purple smoothie from SMC, Heart balloon, heart sucker, Water bottle, sweet tea??, Hairdryer purse, black balloon

Auras:
Rose petals, gold confetti, bubbles, sparkles, butterflies, leaves, cold breath, snowflakes

*I know there is a heart aura but I can’t find it. Could you comment the picture and tell me where it’s from?

Wearable pets:

Halloween crow, squirrel, gray cat that sits on shoulder, dog in tan purse, Toto in a basket, green parakeet?, toucan, monkey

need picture of bunny in a purse. Also where is this from and can it be bought with diamonds? And where is the dog in tan purse from and is it available for diamonds? I got it in a throwback. 

Comments