🗳️ SYS -9/12/19 - Theme: Runway Model

1272829303133Next

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I tried. It didn’t work. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I ended up 1st, but it was a bit of a struggle. I think I really need a break. I hope the next SYS event is going to be full of ugly items.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Aw! Thanks @Carol Davida! That's amazing coming from you! :) We can't win 'em all.  And some aren't worth winning.. lol maybe next time.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited September 2019

Ecstatic that another sys is over! Until.. Thursday? Ughhh 😩💖
     w/ @VampireBarbie @alice_kkh @SugarK
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Yall I actually feel so silly fighting this girl for the ts hair🙃. After I actually came to conclusion that I dont love it as much as I thought I would🤔

Well anyways none of the dolls was rocking the ts hair so its ladies night for me @soundspretty and @AliBryant

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Rikk omg where is that eye makeup from? I’ve never seen one so blended like that, it looks gorgeous on you 😊
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    A couple of my highest and lowest looks. I had ticket buyers so I thought I’d try a few different looks, since I wasn’t going to win anyway, and most did not work lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I love your unique looks! I'm glad voters appreciated them too. I especially love the look with the flower dress/fan/flower hair updo.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    icechic said:
    Both of my games had some great looks going in my TS groups. I was in 1st with one game until the end when someone passed me with about 150 points, so I'd guess tickets went in there. But the hair wasn't the best anyway & I pretty much don't let myself like the top prize anyhow... chances are I won't get it.

My other game was pretty fascinating to watch. There was one ticket buyer in the beginning. Then another showed up later & then at the end, they both got sniped by yet another! Glad I managed to stay in the top 5 for the dress. There were some great looks in that group too, I'd bet at least one, if not two of them were from the forum! Tough competition this week! 😳
    What happened to your second game happened to me too!  
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    lilviv said:
    @Rikk omg where is that eye makeup from? I’ve never seen one so blended like that, it looks gorgeous on you 😊
    Oh thank you so much! It was one of my only VIP splurges this year — I bought it in the wardrobe! It looks very different depending on the eye shadow color, and this color is the coral one.

In this style, my faves are the yellow and turquoise shadow colors.

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

The back of this hair looks seriously unfinished with most poses 😳 any chance you can fix it? 🙏🙏

iOS
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Rikk *adds to my Black Friday shopping list* 😅 thanks love 💕 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @webra wow!  Thank you so much!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I won 1st 😍But... had to Knock my ticket buyer outta place 🙃. I decided to get her last minute and reclaimed my #1 spot n teach her a lesson lol😘
    #NotSorry. 
    I scored good, tried with all my looks + I really loved the hair. I deserved it, not her. But in all honesty It’s my first time using tickets, I prefer a more fair sys... That feels better winning🙂

IOS doll 💞

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Don’t want to start drama but I keep seeing players say how unfair it is to have ticket buyers but then they themselves buy tickets.. it’s either unfair or it’s not! What sucks is saying ‘it’s ok when I do it so I can win but not when someone else does it to win’

to be clear, I really dislike the current SYS and TS set ups. I think weekly is too much, I think it’s the most blatant money grabbing idea glu have implemented and I really don’t enjoy playing along. 

People saying glu need to do something...why?! Honestly, why would they? I bet they are raking it in with weekly ticket buying frenzies and a few disgruntled players on a forum aren’t going to stop them (which is frustrating but I get it) 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    To those of you who are sad about not winning 1st place to a last min ticketbuyer. The ts hair ain't even all that. I won 2nd place on ts and I ain't even mad nor sad about that. To the doll who was being a swaggerjacker and was biting my style, well congrats to you doll for winning 1st place on ts👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾. You can have the hair with your basic styling. The ts hair looks very similar to the fashion goals hair.

I don’t understand why people disagreed with this 😂😂 are the 7 disagreers people who bought tickets and now are regretting it? Thank you carol, I needed some consoling 🥰
    Ohemilie said:
    Don’t want to start drama but I keep seeing players say how unfair it is to have ticket buyers but then they themselves buy tickets.. it’s either unfair or it’s not! What sucks is saying ‘it’s ok when I do it so I can win but not when someone else does it to win’

to be clear, I really dislike the current SYS and TS set ups. I think weekly is too much, I think it’s the most blatant money grabbing idea glu have implemented and I really don’t enjoy playing along. 

People saying glu need to do something...why?! Honestly, why would they? I bet they are raking it in with weekly ticket buying frenzies and a few disgruntled players on a forum aren’t going to stop them (which is frustrating but I get it) 

Completely agree and the cheering people on for knocking ticketbuyers out by buying tickets does not help imo 🤷🏼‍♀️ All you’re doing is giving Glu twice the money
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Ohemilie said:

Completely agree and the cheering people on for knocking ticketbuyers out by buying tickets does not help imo 🤷🏼‍♀️ All you’re doing is giving Glu twice the money
    These two posts 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @charlottegold I’m not going to lie I disagreed with @Carol Davida post because I really loved that ts hair and I did not buy any tickets and plus I had 4 ticket buyers in my ts group so I was hanging on to 5th as hard as I can and another reason I disagreed with the post is, just because they both have middle parts doesn’t mean they look the same like they have no other similarities. 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    To those of you who are sad about not winning 1st place to a last min ticketbuyer. The ts hair ain't even all that. I won 2nd place on ts and I ain't even mad nor sad about that. To the doll who was being a swaggerjacker and was biting my style, well congrats to you doll for winning 1st place on ts👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾. You can have the hair with your basic styling. The ts hair looks very similar to the fashion goals hair.

I don’t understand why people disagreed with this 😂😂 are the 7 disagreers people who bought tickets and now are regretting it? Thank you carol, I needed some consoling 🥰
    I didn’t disagree so I can’t be sure, but it might just be because she recommended a Fashion Goals (so pay only) hairstyle as an alternative to a hairstyle people lost because they’re not ticket buyers. If they’re not willing to buy tickets, they’re probably not spending real money on other things either, if only because in both cases they would lose their 20 videos a day if they still have them…
    But I do agree, the FG hair looks better, especially now that I’ve seen how unfinished the back of the TS one is. Still, it doesn’t change the bitterness of having 1st place taken away from you by someone who had lower scores throughout the competition.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    edited September 2019
    @Miyuri I agree with your last statement! Personally, I have paid this game many times but I refuse to buy tickets on principle because I flat out don’t support ticketbuying for any reason.

just thought it was funny there were all these disagrees 😂 I think Carol’s point might have been like ... it’s not that groundbreaking, which I agree with.
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @cntarr Come on, there’s more than the middle part. Both are wavy hairstyles going to the waist, with a strand on the side of the forehead and hair coming to the front on the shoulder. It is not the exactly the same, the FG hair has more details in the individual strands and might look more messy to some and the starfish is maybe not easy to style around, so it might not be everyone’s pick but she did try to find something that had similarities!

@charlottegold I think others have posted other long wavy hairstyles earlier in the thread too, so no it’s not groundbreaking, true. But everyone has their preferences depending on the details and might have liked this one better. But yes, I understand what she meant and overall she’s just trying to make people feel better about losing that hair!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    @charlottegold yw doll🥰. I'm trying my personal best to make an enlightenment of that ts turmoil.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited September 2019
    Deleted
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG