Kim Birthday and Black Friday 2019/recommendations, Suggestions & Wants

Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
edited November 2019 in KKH General Discussion
Hello Dolls ❤️

I have been looking for some info on Kim Birthday and Black Friday events. I have been playing the game for more than a year, but I can’t recall what we’re the events like last year.
I think I can remember having all old items available for purchase but somehow it seems too good to be true. 
Would you mind sharing your knowledge with me, Ladies and Gents, please? Thank you 🙏 
~ iOS player ~
Prev13456

Comments

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Here are both events, from last year that you asked for!!!! @Suri_Madden
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    If nothing changes, for black Friday there is a sale on all k star items in the kloset besides bridal. 50% off. Plus a TB sale like we got for the anniversary.
    Will the 4 year anniversary sparkle aura be available for kstars ?? I love it but it’s not available for diamonds 😔 Also I want to use my diamonds on something else so please GLU make the aura available for stars please 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 I’m begging 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Thank you @cntarr!
    @AliBryant so the TB sale is a thing?! I didn’t imagine it! So happy! To be precise, TB sale happens for BF, so it will come in November’s update, right?
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    iOS
    If you are a paid player, star packs are also 50% off so it's really a great deal to get the stars AND the kloset items at 50% off.
    iOS
    Keep in mind the TB items during these sales are usually expensive, so I'd start saving my k-stars now. We're talking like 200 k-stars for a hairstyle. It's great if there's something specific you've been coveting but the prices are very steep.
    Oh My! That is really expensive! I’ll end up buying one or two items, if that’s the case. Thanks for letting me know, I’ll set my expectations straight 😁😆
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Black Friday is the oh my.   I think it’s time to remake the Black Friday countdown timer.  It is my fave time of year.  My mom instilled that in me.  Thanks Mommy. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited September 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Just wanted to compile a collage of features that need to be brought back during the next TB sale (I didn't include ones from this year since Glu tends to select older items). Since we cannot buy features with diamonds through "get this look" in SYS, and most of them are not in TB boxes, it would be really great to have the chance to purchase these during the BF sale!! @KalindaKing please tell the team :)

(Thank you @AmeliaKKH  for help with finding them all)

Is someone who has them, willing to show how most of them look like? That would be amazing, thanks in advance 🥰
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @AliBryant Tbh I couldn’t agree more. Please let them be available for Black Friday! 🙏🏻🤤

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    edited September 2019
    The GS eyes pretty much failed when the dolls customization changed in the Summer of 2016 I think.  A nose most of us were using disappeared, and the team brought that one back for us.  The GS eyes were awful.  Unless you used skin toned eye shadow.  I’ll go put it on in a color.  

Compared with all the other great eyes we have, this didn’t make the switch smoothly.  A lot of players agreed.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I agree @kokokokonut they really only work without eyeshadow, and even then not on all skin tones. I just realized I forgot to put the New Years 2018 eyes in the pic, I’ll add it tomorrow!
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Just wanted to compile a collage of features that need to be brought back during the next TB sale (I didn't include ones from this year since Glu tends to select older items). Since we cannot buy features with diamonds through "get this look" in SYS, and most of them are not in TB boxes, it would be really great to have the chance to purchase these during the BF sale!! @KalindaKing please tell the team :)

Is someone who has them, willing to show how most of them look like? That would be amazing, thanks in advance 🥰

these are the first eyes, they were a Halloween event

Purple eyes at the end of the first row

2nd row, first eyes

2nd row, 3rd set

2nd row, 4th set (A Kayla favorite esp in SYS)

also, my doll almost exclusively wears the GS lips

Also, I have these from some reality event

here they are 10/12/2018

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Shout out to @KaylaJ for modeling! Thanks to her I’m gonna need second row, first eyes ASAP glu!!🙏🏻 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Thanks @KaylaJ, you’re the goat 🐐 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Just thought I’d show the middle row, second eyes! The base colour adjusts on different skin tones:

And!! You can change their eyeshadow colour like the base kloset eyes:

(The free blue, free magenta and the 10 kstar neon yellow)
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Love this thread😍. Those 3 eyes are on my wishlist😍
    The Black Friday event starts Thursday, Thanksgiving, Nov 28th and is traditionally VIP. Hence the Black Friday sale!   There is a special Countdown Kalendar that marks the days from Kim's Birthday to the Sale.  Each year the Holiday Season for us seems to start with Kim's Birthday.  We have that celebration, (Oct 21) then boom the costumes, then Halloween....Boom Boom Boom Boom (This year it's all the way at the very end of Novemeber so I put in a few more Booms) and it's Thanksgiving and the Black Friday Sale.  Next thing you know we're getting ready for Christmas and New Years!  It's a snowball effect, by the end of the season we are all full, and almost welcome the calm of January.  
    I'm anxious to see the Holiday items this year.  From the Costumes for Halloween to the wonderful give a gift program (mental block forgot the name)- Spread the Joy!  buy a box for a friend, you get one from a great selection of Wintery and holiday Glam items.  I love love love those boxes and it's the one time of year you can actually send a gift and get one for yourself at the same time.
    I so look forward to the Holidays here.  I am usually the Snow Freak who starts building the anticipation early on.  This time my hands are clean.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    AliBryant said:
    Here are the other two items I would like to see added in TB sale!

The lips!!! 💜
    ~ iOS player ~
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    yess i need that lip ring!! i missed out on it before i took a break from my game for some reason
    iOS platform
    I love those 2018 Eyes.  I love the special Holiday things.  From that ha9r with the spring of holly, to the hot cocoa mug....I hope they are all included this year.  I like the idea of the special sale like they had for. The Kimiversary.  It was like an open closet/event sale.  That was so fab.  
    ‘The lips with the ring...I would use it so much of I could change the lip color.  

Can’t waIt for Kim’s Birthday.  Once it’s her birthday, I can decorate for Halloween.  That starts it off for me.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary