KK:H Weekday Event - 9/16/19 Grinding for TBs!

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @DoloresWyatt just keep doing reality shows to earn kash! This weekend is also a reality event which will also help you earn kash fast. Also, buy literally the cheapest items in the closet (like 300$ kash items) and you’ll reach the gold star quickly as those items give a lot of bonus stars.

One more thing- not sure if you have the car/private jet, but those will help you save up kash. 
    Thanks for the tips, will go look into the jet!  I can't seem to get ahead on the gold star, everytime I do a show the style goal gets higher. I'm hoping it caps at some point, I want that bonus star! 😂

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    Yay gold box!!

@DoloresWyatt, if you have enough and if it's available, buy the perfumery in Lisbon. You'll earn something like 12k and a few stars every week for a 3 house show!
    Ty for the info! I don't have any businesses yet because I thought they were a waste of stars but reading threads and what you wrote, it sounds like the businesses end up being quite profitable. It's on the list for the next VIP weekend 😀
    And congrats on the stars😍
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt are you on ios or Android?
    iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

After getting 2 awful black boxes (one with a pink dye and the other with 2k kash) I finally had some good luck! 😩
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

@AliBryant Android ☺️ just figured out how to add a signature 😂
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Thank you God 💕

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Idk if it's because I'm sick, but I feel like this week's grind is even more tedious than usual. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Not having much luck so far with my boxes.. 😭

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Question for you all! When you complete offers (other than surveys) how long does it usually take for you to get your reward? It’s an offer for more than 100stars if that matters 
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @jhabs I just did one recently where I bought shampoo and I got my reward right after I bought it but when I used to do the game offers I wouldn’t get anything until I contacted them about it. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

This is the most atrocious gold box ever!! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas how is it possible that the energy, Kash and kstars increase with the gold box but the dye stays the same? This 10000% should be looked at. Gold boxes are special and this is not okay! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @alyssa123 thanks love! Looks like they’re  getting an email from me with all my receipts 
  • alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    TB Box

iOS Player 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts

I- 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂....
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Ohhh so the buisness SYS is finally coming!!
    I hope that in a way we can win a full suit?? I guess it would make sence right?? :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @jhabs for me it took a couple seconds 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I love seeing what people get in their throwback boxes. I’m always too lazy to grind for the full 600 points😂
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @AliBryant Android ☺️ just figured out how to add a signature 😂
    I sent you a request. I can gift you a bunch of stuff to hopefully reach your bonus star!
    iOS
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Hey guys, Maria is offering me this luxe goal, should I buy this dress? I would only be paying 25 kstars for it

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @jhabs I just completed an offer for 140 stars and got it instantly. I find that with the big offers they payout instantly but the 1 star offers are the ones i end up submitting for help. 

Oh this reminded me of something. Is there a thread or section for discussjng Tapjoy offers? I've had 2 bad experiences and think it would be helpful if we could look up others experience of an offer. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I won a pair of shoes (forgot to screenshot) in my tb box. I've had a bad weekday event 😅
    Android
    Oh @AliBryant that is so gsnerous ❤️thank you! I have accepted all my friend requests so hope i have you. But i have purchased most of the really cheap stuff (under 5000) so it's okay if there isn't anything to gift. The thought is so nice 😍and I'm happy having stylish new friends to help me grind! 
    3rd box. So close to the stars. This did give me a shoe addict achievement with 2 kstars so that's nice. Not sure how to style these boots but feel like they could be good with the right outfit. 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got this really cute choker in my gold box <3 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Oh @AliBryant that is so gsnerous ❤️thank you! I have accepted all my friend requests so hope i have you. But i have purchased most of the really cheap stuff (under 5000) so it's okay if there isn't anything to gift. The thought is so nice 😍and I'm happy having stylish new friends to help me grind! 
    Hey, @DoloresWyatt , if you want give me the link to your FB and I’ll also give you kash items so you can get the gold stars/hearts 😊 I have a LOT of kash to spare. (I still haven’t figured out signatures, so if you don’t want to post it here, please send me the pm 😁💜)
    ~ iOS player ~
  • KokoIsMyFaveKKHKokoIsMyFaveKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Glu updated the Gold Boxes, right?!?

All in favour of 4 Throwback Boxes to make this grinding (if there were ever a truer word) worth it! 
    Oh thank you @Suri_Madden this really is too kind. I have purchased most of the cheap stuff so don't know if there are many options but I'm happy with anything, even just a new friend to envy😂 i think this is the link but also on FB just as Dolores Wyatt 
    https://m.facebook.com/dolores.wyatt.547

I am less than 200 points away from that extra star thanks to @AliBryant being so generous (and stunning!)  So kind and beautiful and it feels like it's my birthday ❤️

I'm so excited to have this dress I might be unable to stop myself from submitting it off theme in the next SYS 😂🙈