šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Please, change the earnable order. Is this possibile @KalindaKing? :(
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I love the scarf, I feel like we need more in the game! Canā€™t wait to earn the laptop! I think everything about this TS is great, ask me again in a few days when Iā€™m inundated with ticket buyers and low scores šŸ˜‚Ā 

Here are some of the looks Iā€™m considering...

Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Switching the trendsetter suit to the earnable prizes will still render useless. A lot of people complain about not being able to reach the 2nd earnable prize so the suit will still be incomplete! If you want everyone to have a fair shot at earning the 2-piece suit, the only real way that could happen would be to put it in the kloset :DĀ 
    I definitely understand the frustration but this is nothing new with trendsetters. Itā€™s always hard to get both pieces because being in 1st is such a long-shot.Ā 
    However, I do agree that the laptop should be the first earnable so it can be used in submissions, and as much as I LOVE the scarf it would definitely be way too underwhelming to be the second earnable!Ā 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @EmCharlotte in the first outfit I would take off the purse with the bunny and same with the 7th outfit
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Looove the laptop!! I hope I can reach it, I donā€™t think i have many looks. I do agree that itā€™s weird the suit is T$ because only one person per group will have the set, but Iā€™m sure I can make the pants work with other tops, because Iā€™m certainly not getting first. t$ is gunna be chaos with people trying to get the set. However if the laptop was the 1st T$ prize Iā€™d be upset too lol. I do wish the first earnable were some slick pumps or really nice glasses or something!Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @ellyelephant imo it would be better to switch TS and earnables because even when not everyone can get the last earnable its more accessible for most people to get 575 points no matter your ts position than being 1st on a TS group
    Ryley1e said:
    @ellyelephant imo it would be better to switch TS and earnables because even when not everyone can get the last earnable its more accessible for most people to get 575 points no matter your ts position than being 1st on a TS group
    The earnables are nice but I don't think they even come close to being nice enough to be trendsetter prizes. The laptop, maybe, but the scarf is a cheap shot for all that hard work.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Ok. I need the laptop. The laptop is something we all need. Ā  each one of my dolls wants to start their own FB Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game Ā Iā€™ve been saying no you donā€™t have any devices. Now my dolls are all going to have their own laptop .
    Iā€™m screwed
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @kkh_clarice OMG I laughed so hard at that gif! :DĀ 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited September 2019
    It feels like weā€™re going through the stress of Sys to here 1 outfit not 2! only 1/30 chance to actually get the top (but less because of ticket buyers because of hackers) and then 2 small accessories ā˜¹ļø So a handheld a little scarf that is never going to get used again and some pants šŸ¤¬ not impressed

edit: they look like these pants just longer and tighter so only really 2 unique items and on end is a stupid scarfĀ 
    @ellyelephant thats why I think the scarf shouldnt even be a prize, its just so simple and not in a good way
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Wow glu really did that.. Iā€™m so sad most of us will not be able to get the whole suit.. also a scarf and a laptop seems like weird earnables.Ā 
    @Ryley1e Agree! It's cute but not prize-worthy.Ā 
    Hopefully this weekend's earnables will make up for the underwhelming earnables of this SYS!
    I always find that reality show events have the cutest prizes :)Ā 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was so excited for this theme but the earnables and TS are meh to me.Ā 
    I guess I won't be stressing too much for this SYS.
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Abbeymae I agree! I was thinking it looks like when we used to get 4 earnables for one outfit in SYS, and they just split it into TS and earnable for this.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @alice_kkh that would be perfect!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @alice_kkh for President of KKH 2020. #bluehairforthepeopleĀ 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    First sys I just can chill and donā€™t have to worry about my scores because I donā€™t care for any of the items.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    LOVE the laptop! Two accessories for earnables seems... a bit underwhelming though. I wish it was the laptop and a coat dress or something. Just not excited about the scarf. And the suit is nice but nothing worth fighting over. Though without the top Iā€™m not very excited for the pants, so.......Ā 

As long as I get the laptop thatā€™s all I need!Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I'm not trying to be mean but you seem to think that making the drink available for diamonds is some sort of payment (even though it should have been when the other items from the even were) then your wrongĀ  :/
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    So annoying! So most of us are gonna end up with half a suit? It was bad enough with the event we had before where the suit was in GB boxes but at least we had a chance! This is a bit ridiculous šŸ˜¢

TS is gonna be awful because everyone will want the full suit obviously..