🗳️ SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KalindaKing THANK YOU I love that pink drink!!
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you SO much for taking our feedback seriously❤️
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I love the scarf, I feel like we need more in the game! Can’t wait to earn the laptop! I think everything about this TS is great, ask me again in a few days when I’m inundated with ticket buyers and low scores 😂 

Here are some of the looks I’m considering...

Omg I’ve dying to get the hair on the top left corner, I’ll be able to get it once I collect this week’s diamonds, would you mind letting me know when you submit it? Please 🥺

ps. your looks are stunning!!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Yeah trendsetters will be ugly - that’s why I’m glad the scarf and the laptop are earnable. I can live without the suit!! ❤️
    iOS Doll 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @alice_kkh lmao just hitting the lol button wasn’t enough, I had to let u know I literally burst out laughing at that pic
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I agree with @daffodil 100% why the bottom half? 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH can you send me a pm on what I look like in your contacts list because your outfit hasn’t changed since the Anna Wintor outfit 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Has anyone successfully started late and not got a ticket buyer? I tried it a couple times but still got one. I've never gone more than 2 hours after the start of the event though 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @soundspretty last week i started an hour and a half late and still got a ticket buyer. the week before i started 15 minutes late and did not have one, and 3 weeks ago i started 2 hours late and did not have one. I think it is just luck :( 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    damn some of you need to chill a little tho. dont always be so mad, if you dont like what you get, dont play the sys. or am i thinking too simple here?
    uh hi
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @soundspretty I’ve started 4 hours late and 5 hours late for the past two weeks and got two ticket buyers both times 😩 So I think it’s just luck. Or lack thereof 😒
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @soundspretty I have started anywhere from 2 hours late to an entire day late, ticket buyers every time.
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't if I'll care if I'm not in the top 5 for TS this week. And I'm glad this will be short so I don't have to spend a whole week trying to find pieces that fit the theme.
    Platform: Android

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @cntarr I am in the beige turtleneck outfit. Are you still having problem with FB?
    IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Let’s hope Glu fixes this SYS... even if it means it starts later. 

Edit: stupid me thought SYS was starting today 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Considering the trendsetter most of time are pieces that goes with what we earn I’ll say remove the trendsetter completely and add those 2 items on earnable  without changing the points needed to finish the event and without removing the star and dye.. just simply make each achievement shorter point between each other so that all 4 items fit in the earnables .. that way ppl be happy and there is no trendsetter stress and everyone has the change to get everything instead of have to fight for that one item that is only for first place  
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @pilirositolam that snowflake hair? ❄️ I own it as well so I can probably submit it for you in sys when u have enough diamonds 💞
    IOS doll 💞

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    lmao. 
    lmaoooooo. 
    this is so low effort come on man, seriously? a scarf and a laptop as earnables? and pants if you get second place. 
    l m a o. 
    i’m  only entering the sys event because i do not have quests in my queue (that lack of plot updates kills me on the inside every month but ok) somehow you managed to drill a hole in the ground to push the bar even lower. 

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Wrong thread😂
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Sweetstephy yeah, that one, thanks hun! I’ll let you know 😊💓
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞